Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,641 members, 7,889,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle (614 Views)

2023: Ortom, Benue Elders Withdraw Support For Atiku / 2023: Ortom Led PDP Zoning Committee Throws Presidential Ticket Open / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle by kunlezy4me: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
The governor expressed the hope that Nigerians would give the PDP a second chance in 2023.

Ortom said: “Zoning is very critical; do the right zoning, win elections; do the wrong zoning and you will lose elections.

“The ultimate is for us to win the 2023 elections because of the abysmal performance of the APC government in Nigeria and I’m very confident that, working with my colleagues, we will be able to bring out all that will add value to the party and organise credible, free, fair, and transparent primaries that will ensure that the right people are put in place, ensure that the right peg in the right hole is in place in our party. And that’s what Nigerians are looking unto.

“The PDP as the name implies is about the people. It’s about democratisation and that’s what some of us are selling because of the mistakes that were done in 2015 election that led to the PDP losing out.

“And I think that sometimes ago, the leadership of the party apologized to Nigerians that they made a mistake and for those of us who are Muslims and Christians, we appreciate that when someone apologizes, we should be willing to accept the apology and give him a second chance.

“I believe that Nigerians have given the PDP a second chance; I was a victim in 2015. But now I’m back and believe other people are back and by the grace of God, we will make it this time.

“Nigerians are tired of the lies and hypocrisy of the APC-led government. There is nothing that they did not say prior to the election, but after they won election, there is no more freedom.

https://igberetvnews.com/1400018/zoning-will-determine-pdps-fate-2023-ortom/

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA’S NO 1 COMMUNITY TV

1 Like

Re: Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle by Smithkafors(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
South east should produce the next president. There's no excuse about it. It is as simple as ABC.
Re: Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle by kunlezy4me: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stay tune
Re: Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle by Sirjamo: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Says the second most useless governor in the history of the universe.
Re: Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle by Ovamboland(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Smithkafors:
South east should produce the next president. There's no excuse about it. It is as simple as ABC.

South East that all the politicians are willing to contest unless everyone else is disqualified?

If they are afraid of ordinary elections how can they be trusted to face the numerous challenges confronting the nation?

1 Like

Re: Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle by talktrue4eva: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Zoning is actually another stabilizing factor since greed, godfatherism and Nigeria factor won't let merit work
Re: Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle by Smithkafors(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ovamboland:

South East that all the politicians are willing to contest unless everyone else is disqualified?

If they are afraid of ordinary elections how can they be trusted to face the numerous challenges confronting the nation?
You are the one who is confuse. Tell me which region that doesn't have multiple people contesting?. In 2019,did buhari,atiku,kwanjwaso,hashim, tambuwal etc not contest?. I guess they are from the moon. Find another excuse.

1 Like

Re: Zoning Will Determine Pdp's Fate In 2023 - Ortom By Adeleye Kunle by ComrdDRS1: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
zoning should be adopted to give everyone a chance

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigeria Government Is Afraid To Face Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Are Ipob Terrorists Anti Education And Anti Intelectuals? / Biden Nominates Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Director Of Trade And Develelopment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.