Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) (2548 Views)

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) / Marriage Palava part 4 / Marriage Palava part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Channah1(f): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
baralatie:

Okay! what about those men and women who abstained until they married ad into the marriage DNA released that the children do not belong to the father and the mother confessed it belongs to.........
I do not want to mention the full detail

It's still the same thing. They still messed up along the line cos if such an one abstained, she won't get pregnant for someone other than her husband. It's still the same habit of sleeping around with anything.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 12:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Klass99:

Please clarify, did you continue to provide for mother and child after the DNA test showed you weren't the biological father?
No. I didn't. I cut off all ties completely from both mother and child

1 Like

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Channah1:
Something a simple abstinence could have prevented but because most of you think with your third legs, now, see where it has landed you. You are now running up and down, in and out of a lab like a headless chicken.

This will still not make a lot of you have sense and stop all these indiscriminate unprotected sex with every Tom , dick and Harry. So annoying.

Imagine if it were HIV, you don carry or she go carry. Na wa for una.
You are very pathetic, senseless ladies like you are the ones pinning another man's babies on men. Not even a word for the deceitful baby mama. Carry your busy body dey go.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Klass99(f): 2:57am On Aug 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Channah1(f): 4:45am On Aug 15, 2022
MrOposter:
You are very pathetic, senseless ladies like you are the ones pinning another man's babies on men. Not even a word for the deceitful baby mama. Carry your busy body dey go.

You are the pathetic one who needs to sit his ass down and stop sleeping with anything he comes across.

I see you're so unrepentant and prolly still digging girls with reckless abandon that is why my comment hit you so badly.

Don't worry. Continue.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Klass99:

Good. You did the right thing, don't ever feel like you didn't or let anyone guilt trip you about it.

The same way I didn't fault the nairalander saddled with a disabled child, her husband never told her about, is the same way I don't fault you because of the level of deceit involved in both cases.
Mucho Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Go About My Father's Burial Arrangements? / Why Should A Mother Teach Her Girl Child This? Family Indulgence / What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.