Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? (28837 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by dominique(f): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
She's keeping her options open for a more financially stable man. Better keep your options open as well else premium disappoinment loading.

Pweetyccee:
Pls what d meaning of Sisi?

Youthful unmarried lady. Doing sisi basically means enjoying life as a spinster

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by RodgersAkpafu: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:
I have been on Nairaland since 2010, today, marks a turning point.

I am overwhelmed with responses so far.

Please note that I wouldn't mind your calls as well because, this is a crucial time for me.

My number is on my signature.

Nairaland team, thank you for taking my heart burn thought to front page.

If she is really feeling you
I think she will want to at least commit to you in some kind of way.
In her subconscious she sees you as an option (that's what I deduce from the write up )
Because as someone who is already in her mid 20s
She should be thinking of commitment if she is really into it and into you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by RodgersAkpafu: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are wasting your time with someone who's not ready,look for someone who's ready and do the needful.
Assuming she was say 18 or 19
I'll understand her comment
but 25?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by RodgersAkpafu: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Guyman02:
Me I waited, she graduated, I said let's get married and she started bringing one reason or the other and making the relationship sour and that she feels we are not compatible for marriage after 3 years of my waiting for her to graduate, I cried over my mumuistic and mugucious behaviour like you are currently displaying, because of her I missed matured and ready to marry beautiful ladies.

Guy move on, you can rock that pussy if you are ready to commit fornication but she is not ready for marriage and most importantly she is not in love with you.
Women who are in love can make any sacrifice on your behalf, na people go dey caution her that she is blinded by love not her giving you conditions straight to your face

Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by RodgersAkpafu: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
VTJN:
Wahala for nairaland

You mean marriage should be a girl priority, especially those in their 20-22?

Are you sure we both attended this same conventional schools here in Nigeria?

There's nothing wrong being single in your 20s 30s, and even 40s. There's absolutely nothing wrong being single without a man or woman. Being single is not leprosy. Stop putting yourself or people under pressure to date thereby dating stupid people.

You're complete with or without a man or woman. You'd be successful even being single. You'd live life to the fullest even being single

Anyone who may come across with this. If you like, let anyone pressure you to be married. If you like allow them tell you there's everything wrong with you because you are single. Na still you go suffer am, it's none of my business
I agree
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by RodgersAkpafu: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Parizz post=105717745]catch them young. My future wife must not be above 24[/quote
shocked]
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
HopeVictor:
What if ASUU strike??
LOL but this is a thought to consider if she’s in a Public Uni
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Raalsalghul: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

You're very right. I don't even understand how most give their submissions here. They just give some people unnecessary pressure and give them low self-esteem. People collecting 50k salary are even getting married and they are doing very fine. We've students into business nowadays. The potential wife can be supportive. It's all about plan. If you look at it well, it is those that don't even know what it takes to pull money together that say these things the most.

It will be in your own interest, family's and Nigeria as a whole to stop with this mentality of getting married with 50k/30k.

Poverty levels are high and we should cancel any words, opinion, advice, writing encouraging such.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Lightheaded: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:
I meet this lady during COVID-19 pandemic period which was last year May 2020. She is still a student in a reputable University here in Nigeria, 300Level to be precise. She is 25years old.
She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

Please, no insult, advice needed from experienced person.

Thank you.
Picks mic

At age 29, she'll definitely marry you Sir, but the caveat is if she hasn't been engaged or married before then.

Drops mic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by 00FFT00(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:
I meet this lady during COVID-19 pandemic period which was last year May 2020. She is still a student in a reputable University here in Nigeria, 300Level to be precise. She is 25years old.
She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

I am in my mid 30s already, working class, earn below #70k per month, also into IT business, willing to get married now because I feel lonely, also need to build a family of my own before I turn 40yrs.

This lady in question appears to show me love, that's to her own way, my orientation is a bit different, I love her too anyways.

But would you advice I wait for her till she is done with all she has said or should I leave her and look for someone else to get married to?

Thank you.

Woman don finish bros?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by kingsceedon(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

I am in my mid 30s already, working class, earn below #70k per month, also into IT business, willing to get married now because I feel lonely, also need to build a family of my own before I turn 40yrs.

This lady in question appears to show me love, that's to her own way, my orientation is a bit different, I love her too anyways.

But would you advice I wait for her till she is done with all she has said or should I leave her and look for someone else to get married to?

Thank you.

So you use this nonsense to advertise your business right?
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by anonymuz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Marriage is scam, marrying an undergraduate is scammer but you see marrying a Nigerian girl while you earn less than 70k, that one na the scammest of it all. I see everything ending in premium tears.
thou that have seeneth a Nigerian girl has seeneth the second devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by yemi1504: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
igbowoman:

Speaking to you as a female, a married female i will tell you sincerely that she is not the one for you.
She wants to keep you on the side while she gives herself time to hunt for a better catch.
I can bet money on this
She will leave you within the 4 years and marry someone else.
She will only only marry you after the 4 years if she doesn't find a better alternative.
If you were my brother or friend I will say find someone else who loves you now enough to marry you as you are right now.
She is not the one for you and that is exactly what is saying by that condition she gave you.
Cut her loose now!!

Best advice ever for the Op!

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by lereinter(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hope you have a spare GF

It seems you are too soft, call her and give her strong warning

You can also impregnate her, cos it's not easy to find girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
delpee:
She's made it clear that she won't be ready anytime soon. She's a bit immature or maybe inconsiderate and not truly in love with you. Still trying to cast her net into the seas. At 25 she should be much wiser.

Bro, look for a more matured lady who is ready to plan and settle down with you. Considering your current pay, you'll be better off with someone who is employed. At least she'll look after herself to reduce your burden.

i am curious what do ladies define as maturity ... she is considerably young, she has final yr + nysc ahead which seems to be a priority, thats her truth got nothing to do with immaturity. however whats d probability she won't disappoint within that two years
That a lady has a job or she is independent does not mean she is mature, as far as marriage is concern an 18yrs old gurl can marry, the earlier the better.
What OP needs is a wife material one whu has contentment, there are couples that survive on salary less than 70k ... its all about cutting your coat according to your size. you no get money buh ur taste naa tonto dickeh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by larryking540: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are wasting your time with someone who's not ready,look for someone who's ready and do the needful.
if op is 34 and he doesn't know a lady who still wants to play games around and have a one night stand and get drunk and fuvked hard by a stranger ,then op u never mature o,
should I tell u the truth ,that lady isn't ready and she will never be ready till she hits 28,,so do the maths .......u better met out with ladies who are serious and believe in coperative life with a spouse,the girl believe that without education she is nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by folake4u(f): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
pocohantas:
When you were younger, girls were rushing you for just having a penis, you thought it will remain like that? You convinced yourself that you will see a wife anytime you are ready.

Now you are 34 with 70k salary and you are looking for a girl in her prime to rush into marriage. A girl that is very sure she can still meet a better man.

You men do not like to tell yourselves the truth. The major attraction to an older man is his FINANCIAL CAPABILITY. If you don’t have that, 300L girls will use you and do yeye. If you have it, they will still use you and cruise, but them no go get mind tell you this kind nonsense to your face grin. Na Round 1 be this. When they are done with you, you will give up on marriage.

You think say na 1872 we dey?

Better go find one mature lady with a stable source of income and marry.

angry Why you come dey expose our secret na?
We offend you before undecided sad
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by arthurwillia(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
I promise you say them
Go Gbensh am for Nysc wey she wan go
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Darreytinho10:
Bro knack her belle asap grin
make i help am. Na twins she go born

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
MummyD2020:

Its your type that puts undue pressure on the gullible. 29 is too old. Oya let the competition begin! Single guys, start scrambling for babes below 27 oh. N9 try cross pass 27. Maturity in marriage is more important than been naive
any girl below 26, 27 is highly fertile

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
dominique:
She's keeping her options open for a more financially stable man. Better keep your options open as well else premium disappoinment loading.

Youthful unmarried lady. Doing sisi basically means enjoying life as a spinster
Another meaning for sisi is hoeing, harlotry
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
larryjonze:

i am curious what do ladies define as maturity ... she is considerably young, she has final yr + nysc ahead which seems to be a priority, thats her truth got nothing to do with immaturity. however whats d probability she won't disappoint within that two years
That a lady has a job or she is independent does not mean she is mature, as far as marriage is concern an 18yrs old gurl can marry, the earlier the better.
What OP needs is a wife material one whu has contentment, there are couples that survive on salary less than 70k ... its all about cutting your coat according to your size. you no get money buh ur taste naa tonto dickeh undecided
an 18 yr old can marry but does she have the mental capacity to cope in marriage
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Arrowss(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Thank you.

Gentleman, she is really not ready for relationship as it's stands, go find someone else, time is ticking! If you like, keep waiting for her, remember, YOU WERE ADVICED!
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by walkingshadow911: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2021
this op supposed don man up before page 4.too many life saving advices here all free of charge lmao. nothing to add again.

love is really really wicked
May we never fall into that trap again
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by dominique(f): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Parizz:
Another meaning for sisi is hoeing, harlotry

Totally wrong! Sisi basically means spinsterhood. Are you trying to say all women slept around in their youths?
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by ShedrachU(m): 1:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Afriqan:

Bro, you are in for a big heartbreak, mark my words.

A 25 year old girl who still wants to do "sisi" thinking she has time like her 19 year old course mates is a very silly lady, she doesn't know she has a very short time left.

She will probably go for NYSC and taste different guys and if she doesn't see a better lover she will come back to you and serve you leftovers.

If you are serious about your life, go for a graduate who is looking forward to marriage. I have girls younger than her who are currently asking me for marriage cos they are in that stage of their lives where they are ready.

Her age is not the issue, it's her mind and she is still thinking like a teenager who isn't ready for commitment.

You just spoke truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by witworth(m): 2:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Na so Christians claims dem dey wait for Christ coming.
People wey no wan die so go meet am fast.
You can keep waiting for her, waiter.
Abeg sha give me one cold Heineken make I just dey observe your ways
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Dozie32(m): 2:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

If she is cool, fine and respectful generally, Wait..Be patient!

Do not Rush into marriage with any Available young lady because you are 34..
Pple still see Marriage as a Competition!
It's the ability of a Man to bring up a beautiful family and Cater for them, without Stress!

When I see some 29, 30 yrs Guys rushing into Marriage, I just Pity some of Dem!.. sad

So you mean a man should clock 50 before he thinks of marriage? You failed..
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by daroz(m): 3:06am On Sep 12, 2021
Kadejo:

You think so, I have decided to come out to seek for advice so as to guide my decision.
Never say never bro

Listen to this…
The lady is not ready to marry you now because of your low income, (She is 25 for God’s sake angry ). She is only bringing those excuses as a delay tactics to see if your condition will improve soon. She is presently searching and just managing you for now. I can bet that if you start earning a million bucks a month now she will be the one to rush you into marriage.

My advice for you now is for you to start thinking of ways to increase your monthly income, as well as searching another girl as a reserve cos if this girl finds another guy with a better standard of living, she will marry him immediately. I have seen thing like this before.
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by BigBashiru: 3:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Why are you even dating a student? An unserious Person for that matter. You better date someone that's ready and leave those 28yrs below that are not ready for anything serious

those 28 and above are no more very attractive.... that's the problem. who no like better thing?? if he marries a 28yr old he most likely will be caught up in scandals with younger girls..... it's nature.

As for going for younger girls, who no like better thing??
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Hilena(m): 5:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Kadejo:

You think so, I have decided to come out to seek for advice so as to guide my decision.
Never say never bro

Guide ke! Oga free that gal... Go look for who don ready make you marry her asap.. and make sure she's working ooh
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Tundex911: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2021
E go choke you soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.