Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. (1573 Views)

Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by Almaigaa: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Northerners met with Eastern Governors and Leaders. Collect the keys to their State treasuries in exchange for Fulani Cow Rope. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aboki too get sense aswear

5 Likes

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by Lastmankc(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hopeless uzordinjor
Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by ablejesus26(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Op SK na your mate?���.
Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by goatgoat093: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Aboki subhuman, with the way you're going with your stupidity, your animals (I mean brothers) living in the East face the risk of serious genocide, leave the East of our madness and focus on the terrorism, banditry, poverty, rapes, homosexuality and humanitarian disasters plaguing your God-forsaken region.

6 Likes

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by Jerryherd: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
That's what happens when you all run from politics, living us involved and participating, calling us Zombie , BMC, Tinubu miscreants

4 Likes

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by duro4chang(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
He gave rope to Hope to collect his destiny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by Almaigaa: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
goatgoat093:
Aboki subhuman, with the way you're going with your stupidity, your animals (I mean brothers) living in the East face the risk of serious genocide, leave the East of our madness and focus on the terrorism, banditry, poverty, rapes, homosexuality and humanitarian disasters plaguing your God-forsaken region.

Trash.
I Dey Owerri now Dey flex Amarachi and her mother Chinyere. Igbo girl too like Aboki. Cause we fine, we get swags, we get big Di*k and we get money. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by Almaigaa: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Aboki kept scamming them grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by goatgoat093: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Almaigaa:

[s]Trash.
I Dey Owerri now Dey flex Amarachi and her mother Chinyere. Igbo girl too like Aboki. Cause we fine, we get swags, we get big Di*k and we get money[/s]. grin grin grin
Boring nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by Almaigaa: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
goatgoat093:

Boring nonsense

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Almaigaa:

You are correct.
In Owerri here, na married women do Ashawo pass. They don't even hide it. You see them with their wedding ring's, dragging customers with single ladies. But for me, I like adventure. Na Mother and her REAL Daughter I Dey fu(k. İmo State is fun aswear.

Baddest grin

1 Like

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by goatgoat093: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Almaigaa:

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aboki Nama grin, no right thinking Igbo girl even the worst of ashawo's among them will reduce herself to the depraved level of bedding a dirty uncircumcised Aboki animal, na your hijab wearing dirty sisters dey do bend down work pass for Ama Hausa axis all over the East, they are so easy and cheap enough to shag for only #50, unfortunately their puna stinks like rotten fish so na only craze man dey Bleep una women.

4 Likes

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by theTranscriber: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Almaigaa:

You are correct.
In Owerri here, na married women do Ashawo pass. They don't even hide it. You see them with their wedding ring's, dragging customers with single ladies. But for me, I like adventure. Na Mother and her REAL Daughter I Dey fu(k. İmo State is fun aswear.
cheesy
this is crazy

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. by Jamesbally: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Almaigaa:
Northerners met with Eastern Governors and Leaders. Collect the keys to their State treasuries in exchange for Fulani Cow Rope. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aboki too get sense aswear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Separatist Movement Being Powered From A Suburban London Home / IPOB, Not Soldiers Burnt Homes In Imo – Army / Cow ban is best way to end herds men menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.