Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,935 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:29 PM

Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home (21143 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by hedonido: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmm.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Olaxy21: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Character , you must have a good character to enjoy a happy home

2 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by grandlexuz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
I never knew I would have to say this but most homes strife and survive on money. For a few mutual understanding and true love burns the flame of happiness..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by 2real52: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
A steady happy home is not by luck.
To have a happy home, you have to create the environment for happiness to thrive.
Communication. Understanding. Compromise. Patience. Tolerance. These are some of the ingredients to having a happy home.
Never letting a matter linger for too long without addressing it.
Also, knowing when you’re wrong and apologizing.

I disagree sir. Every human on earth has a limit. No matter what ambien you create around your own, if you like, be as patient as non living thing, your happiness or your fulfillment depends on how your spouse receives and reciprocate your ambien.

So, happy home by the context of the poster is purely by luck

But, it is a cololsal failure to depend on anyone for a happy one. Be single and be happy.

3 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by rajiedreez: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
A happy home is a two way thing. Both of the couple need to put in efforts to achieve it

2 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by hedonido: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
phemmylink:
Baby mama's and single mothers everywhere! Divorce is the talk of the town everyday, Yet some are enjoying their Marriage.... What is the in thing, what is the secret recipe of marriage or home.

I don't have a 'marriage' o. But I know what works. Don't ask me how.

1. Do your part as a man. Hustle. Be productive. Have some decent income. At all costs. You don't need to be Obi Cubana. Just get paid and do the needful.

2. Only be with an old school minded girl. Flee from the 'woke', psychologically damaged, 'I too open eye' girls who are the majority on social media especially.

3. Assert your authority from Day 1. Be the bad one, let the girl be the good one.

4. Make God help you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Oyiboman69: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Marriage is 100% luck and ,my grandmother told me that and besides,my findings have not proven her wrong... you can argue with isa patami...

2 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by belfem89: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tolerance
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
na luck o. you cant control the outcome when it comes to another person.

3 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by EBEk101(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Me observing cause I have never experienced anything like that
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by brainycaleb(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Your chances are 50 50, don't congratulate yourself too much
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Simdyofficial(f): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
What's a complete man What's a complete woman To me, a complete man is one with a woman he calls his best friend and same way goes to a woman.

Forget all this redpill or feminist stuffs u see around- they are all depressed mofos .

A happy home doesn't mean there won't be quarrels- we are all humans.

To me a happy home needs to be filled with understanding- understanding your partner is greater than love. Yes!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by feldido(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
1. Marry a friend
2. Learn Self control
3. Try and avoid any 3rd party interferences
4. Tolerance

8 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Malibe: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
donbachi:
Follow ur lane and mind it.

He focused on married people because in the actual sense, a home is made up of father, mother and children and not some kind of Olosho and her bastards ( who's father's Identity does not exist anywhere) all in the name of single mother. �

2 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Newboss(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wrong heading. OP meant happy marriage, not happy home.

A home can exist without marriage. A father and his children can make a home. A mother and her children can make a home.

A happy home is a product of both luck and work.

2 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by grandlexuz(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
hedonido:

I don't have a 'marriage' o. But I know what works. Don't ask me how.

1. Do your part as a man. Hustle. Be productive. Have some decent income. At all costs. You don't need to be Obi Cubana. Just get paid and do the needful.

2. Only be with an old school minded girl. Flee from the 'woke', psychologically damaged, 'I too open eye' girls who are the majority on social media especially.

3. Assert your authority from Day 1. Be the bad one, let the girl be the good one.

4. Make God help you.

You get sense...

1 Like

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by debbydams(f): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
kiss
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Newboss(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Malibe:

He focused on married people because in the actual sense, a home is made up of father, mother and children and not some kind of Olosho and her bastards ( who's father's Identity does not exist anywhere) all in the name of single mother. �

You're 100% wrong. A home is made of a least one parent and children.

2 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by crazysam001: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
phemmylink:
Baby mama's and single mothers everywhere! Divorce is the talk of the town everyday, Yet some are enjoying their Marriage.... What is the in thing, what is the secret recipe of marriage or home.

From a mans perspective a happy home simply marrying a partner who loves you and praying every day for the grace to avoid the stupidity of hurting and or loosing them.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by AutoChick4U(f): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
phemmylink:
Are u saying single moms don't have happy homes? One has to be married to be happy? I really wanna know

1 Like

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Understand yourself, Be the right person, pick the right person who loves you (and you love back), be emotionally intelligent and continue to water your garden (home).

1 Like

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by cliqtips: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
nenyeRitta:
this days its by luck oo
no , it's not by luck.

Every relationship has it's up and down but it depends on they handle it.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by BigDawsNet: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm....for real, I think it's God favour and probably little luck

I know some family that start from fresh as happy family but one decade later...they become terror...

My family is well connected...it's not luck but Gods grace
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by moneyissweet(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
The only thing that makes a happy home is....

Money
Money
More money
Too much money

2 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by RICHOLAC(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
To the best of my knowledge, there are only four (4) factors that can guarantee a beautiful (happy home):
shocked Fear of God
shocked commitment
shocked Interest
shocked Love.
One must intentionally express unconditional Love towards his or her family.

1 Like

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by xynerise: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Endurance
Contentment
Less expectations on each other

2 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by bukatyne(f): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u saying single moms don't have happy homes? One has to be married to be happy? I really wanna know

How can a single man or woman have a 'happy home' especially in the OP's context?

Are they married to themselves or their kids?
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Malibe:
He focused on married people because in the actual sense, a home is made up of father, mother and childre n and not some kind of Olosho and her bastards ( who's father's Identity does not exist anywhere) all in the name of single mother. �
Whose definition is that, yours? undecided
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
It's mostly foundational and grace from the true source (God).

1. Ensure you marry your close friend, not just someone you are physically attracted to (Of course, Physical attraction must be there without question).

2. There must be mutual love and respect (I can't stress the latter enough, cos some people actually believe Love is enough).

3. Put that man/woman first (After God, he or she must come next even before kids and extended family).

4. Discipline yourself for your partner and marriage sake (This discipline must be learned before marriage)

5. Finally, keep your marriage away from third parties (friends, Siblings, parents, Social media, etc). Issues that can't be sorted out between you two should be taken to God in prayers, or elders in your families or church.

1 Like

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by nehemiah111: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
First there is nothing like luck in marriage. Character is what keeps good relationship in marriage.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
moneyissweet:
The only thing that makes a happy home is....

Money
Money
More money
Too much money

Bill Gates, Jeff Bozo, Annie Idibia, Anita Okoye, Nedu, Tonto, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinde, Chris Oyakilome and co would not agree with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.