Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (116 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Meditate on this tonight

Psalms 50:5
5 Gather my saints together unto me; Those that have made a *covenant* with me by *sacrifice*.

Our God is a God of convenant, a convenant is created by sacrifice.
There are times when we want something from God and we tell him we will do something for him in return, and because he is a faithful God he fulfils his promise, but on the other hand when we get what we are looking for we forget our promise, and when things go bad we remember we made a convenant with God.

Convenant are powerful, they are forever, even your children children's will benefit from the convenant you have with God. Tonight I want to call you back to that which you vowed to God, you promised him tithe if he gives you a job, you promised souls if he saves you from that village witch, you promised him fasting and prayer so you can keep the anointing, you promised to glorify his name for helping you pass that hard course in school, but because you have gotten your result you have forgotten about you pledge/promise.

The lord talked about his saints, and they are his saints because they have made a convenant with him and this convenant is being created by the sacrifice they have offered to God.

Everything you want is yours for the taking, everything you dream of can become yours but what will you give back to God? don't be deceive there is no free gift, it comes by you fulfilling a condition.

Go back to the vow you made to God and honour your promise.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Distinction / God Provide For Me A Good Job / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday , September 29, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.