Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,139 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

It About My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It About My Girl (1230 Views)

My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) / I Just Gave My Girl Friend 40k For Christmas - See Reasons / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It About My Girl by makavellidon: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
I need an advice pls av been dating a girl almost 3years now i notice that av been callin her nw for almost 1week she not pick my call. I went 2 her place 2 ask her why is she behavin like that she did not say anytin i even sent my sister 2 her she told my sister that we are not fightin. But wen i call she wont pick my call and i never offend her i dont knw what 2 do pls advice
Re: It About My Girl by habsydiamond(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Uncle, she don comot u from the main menu... Na... You have been sideline in case u no know... I lady won't do without calling the guy they love.. To verify, try not to call her for a long time and see what won't happen.. But dey search for a new babe by the side ooo.

3 Likes

Re: It About My Girl by OGraffix(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
your breakfast has been served...pls kindly move to the lunch segment..... thank you

1 Like

Re: It About My Girl by makavellidon: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
I so much love ds girl. I never done anytin bad 4 her
Re: It About My Girl by chatinent: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Painful advice: start learning to move on. You don't need to be caught unawares.

1 Like

Re: It About My Girl by makavellidon: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
N what?
Re: It About My Girl by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
makavellidon:
I need an advice pls av been dating a girl almost 3years now i notice that av been callin her nw for almost 1week she not pick my call. I went 2 her place 2 ask her why is she behavin like that she did not say anytin i even sent my sister 2 her she told my sister that we are not fightin. But wen i call she wont pick my call and i never offend her i dont knw what 2 do pls advice
Don't panic! undecided

Wait to here from her before you start letting your fears and those of others get to you! undecided
Re: It About My Girl by OhMyGodWtf: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
You said " you've been dating A GIRL " you dont even sound so confident calling her yours . And you would not speak in that manner if yall were really in good terms
Re: It About My Girl by makavellidon: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
You said " you've been dating A GIRL " you dont even sound so confident calling her yours . And you would not speak in that manner if yall were really in good terms
everything just change without doing anybad thing 2 her
Re: It About My Girl by makavellidon: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Don't panic! undecided

Wait to here from her before you start letting your fears and those of others get to you! undecided
how long would i wait 4 am tired
Re: It About My Girl by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Sep 12, 2021
makavellidon:
how long would i wait 4 am tired
If you are tired, then move on else wait for as long as is necessary. There are no set formulas to these things or persons. undecided
Re: It About My Girl by makavellidon: 12:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you are tired, then move on else wait for as long as is necessary. There are no set formulas to these things or persons. undecided
i want 2 move on but am still thing about her, my mum want 2 go n meet her tomorrow 2 find out what is really happen
Re: It About My Girl by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On Sep 12, 2021
makavellidon:
i want 2 move on but am still thing about her, my mum want 2 go n meet her tomorrow 2 find out what is really happen
Your mum? undecided

You are still young in these things. You should probably not be here posting for advice if your mum is involved in these things for you. undecided
Re: It About My Girl by makavellidon: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your mum? undecided

You are still young in these things. You should probably not be here posting for advice if your mum is involved in these things for you. undecided
you dont get it. Av already told her not 2 go she insisted 2 go
Re: It About My Girl by makavellidon: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your mum? undecided

i even tell her 2 do her worse is not that am begging her knw. Have delected all her msgs and her number on my phone
Re: It About My Girl by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Sep 12, 2021
makavellidon:
i even tell her 2 do her worse is not that am begging her knw. Have delected all her msgs and her number on my phone
If you already chose to move on, then move on! undecided
Re: It About My Girl by Daewhome(m): 2:44am On Sep 12, 2021
makavellidon:
relationship na your mate? Lmao!
Re: It About My Girl by OhMyGodWtf: 5:53am On Sep 12, 2021
makavellidon:
everything just change without doing anybad thing 2 her

She met someone new bursting her brain
Re: It About My Girl by Spider20: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2021
makavellidon:
I pity guys wey still dey date Nigerian ladies sad sad sad sad
Re: It About My Girl by Savedday: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2021
My brother, use ur head! That little breakup she initiated is for a purpose. ask Ubanja for more details.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: It About My Girl by Spending123: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Make we tell Am? grin grin grin

Modified: bro the tears have already began... Premium tears loading................
Re: It About My Girl by makavellidon: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Savedday:
My brother, use ur head! That little breakup she initiated is for a purpose. ask Ubanja for more details.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
thanks bro i really appreciate
Re: It About My Girl by makavellidon: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2021
Spending123:
Make we tell Am? grin grin grin

Modified: bro the tears have already began... Premium tears loading................
i already knw that bro

(1) (Reply)

The Employee I Had A S-x Fling With Is Doing The Same With My Husband’s Sister / Why Do Men Expect Women To Fix Them? / Slay Queen Mistakenly Flaunt Her Private Engine While Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.