Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,588 members, 7,934,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:57 PM

Dating A Cultist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Cultist? (4710 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 6:19am On Jul 30, 2007
@tpai

She meant who protect students from cultist grin grin, not who protect cult members.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by skyhighher: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2007
if u date a cultist, definitely u to r a cultist, so if u wanna b one, u can go ahead, d ball is in ur court
Re: Dating A Cultist? by angolag(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2007
@Omo-Eko,
How did u know all this?Its sound like you have been dealing with them or just hate every thing about them.Well i just like my man and hope i can pull him out
Re: Dating A Cultist? by Hazeleyed(f): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2007
Oohoo!!!!!now u are talking, so u know he is.i was actually hoping that u were only suspecting, kai i pity u shaa,
Re: Dating A Cultist? by OmoEko1(f): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2007
@Angola - g

Abeg oh I do not associate with cultist oh shocked shocked, I didn't even school in naija to befriend them grin grin, but I have couples of family members that were beaten up badly by the cultist and had to leave schools. Even still now one of cousin hasn't gotten into any school yet becos of the foolish cultist angry angry and my bestfriend had to travel abroad becos of this useless cultist becos his life was at stake, even with his dad power, money and a very well known person he couldn't do anything to save his own son angry angry. After 2yrs his back to naija hoping it would have die down, can u belive this cultist are still looking for him, they damaged his car 2 months ago.

So Mr angola I hope have answered your question.
Re: Dating A Cultist? by stephanay(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2007
is it me or does anyone take note of d fact that the poster is a male?

@ post

anyway. id advise u to leave d group and if u cant, try not to be involved in taking anyone's life.

y? d memories will haunt u for life! (that is if ure not dead b4 u graduate)

i av a friend who graduated 6 yrs ago and he was an ogbonge cultist but today, he's rich and successful but he's got no peace, his past keeps haunting him like crazy and even though the grace of God is there, he cant seem o forget. its sad but remebr that whatever u do today will always be on record, so think before u act!
Re: Dating A Cultist? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2008
olorun ma je

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? / Describe The Relationship Between Your Parents / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.