Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (952510 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (625) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
temodent:

Practically none, except you needed to provide maintenance then you can hold in the money in the or the required 28days.

PCC - Passport Number required

Test of English - passport required for identification

TB - Passport required

So none.

What of ECCTIS? I learnt as careworker, I will be needing that.
Thanks for your response, I really appreciate.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Una don start??

What is written on it ...??
Where is it written??
Delay which movement?? Entering plane or border in uk??
Delay at which point ...airport in Nigeria or border in UK....??

U just want make the guy to waste money on another tb test....why naaaa?? U dey beef the guy?? grin

What is even your wahala? Did you actually read what was written on the certificate before concluding? Try to comprehend his question before asking me those questions. If they don act on what is written there, then fine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olaide1295: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Osa0:
Good morning all and happy new month, please is the TB certificate a mandatory document at POE for someone traveling into the UK on a skilled worker visa. As the certificate expired July 20th and traveling Aug 6th. Thank you!
No, they won't ask at POE.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
NezzyMike:

What is even your wahala? Did you actually read what was written on the certificate before concluding? Try to comprehend his question before asking me those questions. If they don act on what is written there, then fine

Na u i supposed ask wetin be ur wahala
..U dey mislead person on top what u dont know.......u still dey speak grammar...

Have they delayed u b4 because of tb test?? Why u dey tension the guy over nothing...person don get visa to fly ....u still dey give am extra things to worry about....

..tb test, pcc, ielts, CoS are all time bound document...once u use them in securing ur visa, no one demands them from u and no one delays u because of expired tb test......

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by woffie: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Osa0:
No you will do the payments online, I thinks it's just the assist and courier you can pay at TLS

Ok Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Abeg who go follow me with placard to ukvi? The song of the day is *we no go gree ooo. We no go gree. Release our visa, we no go gree. I will share small chops n malt.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

..U dey mislead person on top what u dont know.......u still dey speak grammar...

Have they delayed u b4 because of tb test?? Why u dey tension the guy over nothing...person don get visa to fly ....u still dey give am extra things to worry about....

..tb test, pcc, ielts, CoS are all time bound document...once u use them in securing ur visa, no one demands them from u and no one delays u because of expired tb test......

Try to dey rest as a man you are!!!! On the TB test certificate, what he's scared of is written there. I will ask again, what is your wahala I answered him according to what I saw on my own Certificate. Everyone's situation will not always be the same.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
NezzyMike:

Try to dey rest as a man you are!!!! On the TB test certificate, what he's scared of is written there. I will ask again, what is your wahala I answered him according to what I saw on my own Certificate. Everyone's situation will not always be the same.

Oga..u are misleading the dude..yet u are trying to play with words, and be condescending at the same time.... u are either wicked or dont just have shame..or u are both at the same time

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oga..u are misleading the dude..yet u are trying to play with words, and be condescending at the same time.... u are either wicked or dont just have shame..or u are both at the same time

You sound so idiotic!!!! I hope you saw the pic you were tagged to read. Mr know it all

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

You will not read what you were tagged na to insult yourself you sabi. As if na only you don do TB test! You are too crude to be a man
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
NezzyMike:

You will not read what you were tagged na to insult yourself you sabi. As if na only you don do TB test! You are too crude to be a man

Nigga u nor get point.... u are just clinging to straws...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Nigga u nor get point.... u are just clinging to straws...

Mr I know it all!!! He asked if it is mandatory to enter UK with his TB cert, I had to tell him the implication of not showing it at the POE!!! Who is clinging to straws? Stop trying to be condescending when replying or quoting ppl, it makes you sound less of a man. Bye

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
NezzyMike:

Mr I know it all!!! He asked if it is mandatory to enter UK with his TB cert, I had to tell him the implication of not showing it at the POE!!! Who is clinging to straws? Stop trying to be condescending when replying or quoting ppl, it makes you sound less of a man. Bye

U are still clinging to straws with all these fooliśh explanation because tb test expiration is not important after visa is secured.....

the guy's tb test has expired and u are telling him he needs the tb test resuly at border control.....is that not withcraft...... werey

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa0(m): 12:28am On Aug 02, 2023
MONEY!!!!!! Family house don go oooo!
IJay8:

Please what and what did you use for the work application?🙏🏻 Please I need your help🙏🏻

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa0(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2023
Okay thanks.
Olaide1295:

No, they won't ask at POE.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 4:55am On Aug 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are still clinging to straws with all these fooliśh explanation because tb test expiration is not important after visa is secured.....

the guy's tb test has expired and u are telling him he needs the tb test resuly at border control.....is that not withcraft...... werey

Your own werey has no cure, you think you know it all... Blind bat
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 4:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Osa0:
MONEY!!!!!! Family house don go oooo!

Jeeez, una get mind ooo! Thank you Jesus anyways for what I studied. May the land favour you to reclaim all in distant time.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Georgiedey(m): 5:32am On Aug 02, 2023
No, its not my Tb cert expired while my application was still with them and they still granted me visa and i i didnt need the Tb cert at POE.

Osa0:
Good morning all and happy new month, please is the TB certificate a mandatory document at POE for someone traveling into the UK on a skilled worker visa. As the certificate expired July 20th and traveling Aug 6th. Thank you!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:13am On Aug 02, 2023
wintabotom:
Hello Everyone, please my sister needs to change sponsors asap, she has just gotten another job within a month of comin Into the UK to start this job but unfortunately wasnt meeting her hours. The advise we need is concerning her new job and documents required to change sponsors as she is within the uk less than a year. Is it just the COS she submits to change or COS with same documents she submitted from the first application?
Thanks

https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/update-your-visa-if-you-change-job-or-employer
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Estellew49: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Please, I need una advice and how to go about it, my fiancee previous name is been used to get COs, additional name on Marriage cert,hope it won't affect to get dependent visa?or please how do we go about it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IJay8: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Good morning all, please what documents are needed for COS application? Please I need you guy’s help as it’s urgent thanks
Please @advanceDNA I need am answer🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinehenrich(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2023
I wasn't ask for TB cert as the POE
Osa0:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2023
NezzyMike:

Your own werey has no cure, you think you know it all... Blind bat

Everyone here throws subtle shade if necessary. There is no need for u to turn this forum into something dark. Especially when u are wrong. If u don’t know d answer to His/her question U could have shared ur observation as an observation. Not stating it as a matter of fact as if u are sure , the implication is that more money will be wasted Unnecessarily . Imagine if it’s a family of 4. Haba !

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bibelo: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Good morning, please has any one being able to pay for Florence academy certificate with a Nigerian debit card. It keeps declining my uba and Stanbic card
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by alakara(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
bibelo:
Good morning, please has any one being able to pay for Florence academy certificate with a Nigerian debit card. It keeps declining my uba and Stanbic card
You can't use those ones. Sterling and Wema bank can be used.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mickhine01: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Numero123:
Hmmmm…

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
IJay8:
Good morning all, please what documents are needed for COS application? Please I need you guy’s help as it’s urgent thanks
Please @advanceDNA I need am answer🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

U are confusing me with ur question...

Are u an employer or an potential employee looking for care work or other skilled job..

If u are looking for work..the company that wants to give u COS will tell u what they need from you
..but if its on general terms... u will need passport, tb test, police character certificate, care certifications, and ielts....
The ielts, pcc, and tb test expires..so if u dont get a job before getting them, they may expire before job comes which means u have to spend another money to get them....

So best thing is to secure the job...then can now get the documents

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by finest147: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Visa alert for dependent
Biometrics was done on 14/7/2023 and it was moved to DMC from VAC the same day.
It’s been a very long 2 weeks plus of waiting and finally got the confirmation email for passport collection from TLS today 2/08/2023. Awaiting the BRP mail. I’m so happy guys and I wish everyone the best, keep the hope alive and remain positive. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noah411: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=mickhine01 post=124828600]
[/quote

I submitted additional documents yesterday 01/08/2023 (ECCTIS LETTER) please how long does it take for them to get back to me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
NezzyMike:

Jeeez, una get mind ooo! Thank you Jesus anyways for what I studied. May the land favour you to reclaim all in distant time.
Pls what did you study?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Congrats! I am happy for u

That was fast and really straight forward. did u do priority?

what are the exact documents u uploaded, pls share

finest147:
Visa alert for dependent
Biometrics was done on 14/7/2023 and it was moved to DMC from VAC the same day.
It’s been a very long 2 weeks plus of waiting and finally got the confirmation email for passport collection from TLS today 2/08/2023. Awaiting the BRP mail. I’m so happy guys and I wish everyone the best, keep the hope alive and remain positive. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (625) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.