Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Bbnaija: “i’m In The Mood To Knack Someone” – Angel Kiss Cross Aggressively - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “i’m In The Mood To Knack Someone” – Angel Kiss Cross Aggressively (2728 Views)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / Eniola Badmus Declares Support For Tinubu, Campaigns Aggressively / Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “i’m In The Mood To Knack Someone” – Angel Kiss Cross Aggressively by Hackportal(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2021
Housemate Angel has indirectly revealed the heightened level of her desire for a man as she swore last night that she’s willing to make out with someone.

Angel and Cross were seen after the night’s party kissing so hard. After the kiss, she disclosed that she’s in the mood to make out.

“I’m in the mood to knack someone”, she said after a passionate kiss with Cross.

She further reveals that she will knack so hard tonight and nobody, not even Yousef can stop her.

Watch the kissing scene below:
https://loadedpulse.com/bbnaija-im-in-the-mood-to-knack-someone-angel-kiss-cross-aggressively-video/
Re: Bbnaija: “i’m In The Mood To Knack Someone” – Angel Kiss Cross Aggressively by xcesspaschal(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Funny girl
Re: Bbnaija: “i’m In The Mood To Knack Someone” – Angel Kiss Cross Aggressively by Ceufinish: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
This girl has a good name but doing bad things. She needs deliverance
Re: Bbnaija: “i’m In The Mood To Knack Someone” – Angel Kiss Cross Aggressively by 3LACK: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
I hope those her shameless parents are seeing their daughter

(1) (Reply)

(watch)tyga Faces $20million Lawsuit For Exposing 3girls N***LES In Video / Photos: Your New Dress Queen Is DANIELLA OKEKE / Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.