Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story (960 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story by enyinwa1: 9:21pm On May 24, 2011
hello my people am confused i do not know what to do he ask me to move dawn to Nigeria if i want anything serious with him i do not want to get stranded as i do not even have a permanent resident over here i am kind of confused please help me
Re: My Story by BABE3: 9:27pm On May 24, 2011
---this is my song, Praising my saviour, all the day long---

LOL---mOVE down to 9ja? Where're you first of all? Ghana?

Anyways--more info is needed for me to drop any tanible solution/advise.  smiley Info. like "do you really like/love him?", "How long have y'all been 'together?''
Re: My Story by Odunnu: 9:28pm On May 24, 2011
enyinwa1:

hello my  people  am confused  i  do not  know what  to  do  he  ask  me  to  move  dawn  to  Nigeria if  i want anything serious with him i  do not want  to  get  stranded  as i  do not even  have  a  permanent resident over here i  am  kind of  confused  please help me
are you a Nigerian? How old are you? What do yo do in Godknowsthecountry?What does your man do in Nigeria?
Re: My Story by victor08(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2011
If the guy is not financial capable don't even take the risk. You know what I mean.
Re: My Story by CrazyMan(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2011
@poster.

Try and take your time when next you make a post.

Try and express yourself properly so that people would know the kind of reply to give to you.

Finally, if you love him, then you can come over to Nigeria; but if you don’t and you’re scared of being stranded when you come as you claimed, then it’s better to remain where you are.
Re: My Story by enyinwa1: 9:36pm On May 24, 2011
i dont and  cant  say  his  finacial  postion  for now   we  have  been  together for  one year and we are in  austria  am  27 he is 33
Re: My Story by MMM3(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2011
op
the film sorry d story is not complete. angry
Re: My Story by 190: 9:38pm On May 24, 2011
enyinwa1:

i dont and  cant  say  his  finacial  postion  for now   we  have  been  together for  one year and we are in  austria  am  27 he is 33

is his name amefi angry
Re: My Story by MrsChima(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Story by MrsChima(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2011
enyinwa1:

So basically your guy do not have any money and you do not want to be stuck anywhere you can't get back home?

Did he proposed to you?
Re: My Story by 190: 9:43pm On May 24, 2011
M M M 3:

op
the film sorry d story is not complete. angry
angry angry
Re: My Story by enyinwa1: 10:05pm On May 24, 2011
at mrs chima men we all know u cant push them beside i feel he should be the one to voice it out i like him and from all indication he will i just dont understand why he want me home
Re: My Story by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On May 24, 2011
Did he asked your hand in marriage?
Re: My Story by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 24, 2011
@poster
its called BLACKMAIL and you fell for it.

A) no man that loves you would force you to do anything that you dont want to do aka no smart person should do anything they are not willing to do)

B) if HE is so decided on moving then let him go and make everything ready for you to come (IF THATS WHAT YOU WISH TO DO in the long run)

C) why are you where you are?! are you happy with your life? do you really think marriage will solve all your problems/desires?
you better sit down and think seriously about WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE, before thinking about what some guy you are dating is willing to offer you!

D) even if he proposed and you wish to get married with this "stranger", you should use your head and decide how best to go about it. if GOING BACK HOME with him is the only thing he is willing to hear then he is a very selfish person (to say the least)
Re: My Story by enyinwa1: 10:25pm On May 24, 2011
look  i cant  say   ,  just  want to  be  too  forward  over that   all  i  know  is that  he  keep  saying  he  cant  bring up  his  kid  here  i  mean  in  abroad
Re: My Story by tpia5: 10:26pm On May 24, 2011
i went through your posts and got more confused than before.
Re: My Story by enyinwa1: 10:31pm On May 24, 2011
mr brown jay why do u thing he will want my dawn fall i mean i dont understand (blackmail? please am confused
Re: My Story by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On May 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
its called BLACKMAIL and you fell for it.

A) no man that loves you would force you to do anything that you dont want to do aka no smart person should do anything they are not willing to do)

B) if HE is so decided on moving then let him go and make everything ready for you to come (IF THATS WHAT YOU WISH TO DO in the long run)

C) why are you where you are?! are you happy with your life? do you really think marriage will solve all your problems/desires?
you better sit down and think seriously about WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE, before thinking about what some guy you are dating is willing to offer you!

D) even if he proposed and you wish to get married with this "stranger", you should use your head and decide how best to go about it. if GOING BACK HOME with him is the only thing he is willing to hear then he is a very selfish person (to say the least)

MBJ! You are wrong for that! You know that heffa do not understand nothing you just posted! You have to talk to her like she is Jerry Lewis' child.
Re: My Story by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 24, 2011
@enyiwa
FIRST "to bring up your children in Europe" means that you would have to lived there together. if he leaves then you can take time to figure out a way to get better in your r/ship BEFORE thinking of children.
this is a trick to force you into following him. just tell him this:" me too, i wouldnt want to raise children in Europe but that doesnt mean that A) i will follow you wherever you go without thinking and B) that i have to have children NOW when i am not ready"

SECOND
blackmail is when someone is using something such as "the continuation of a r/ship" into forcing you to come with him to Africa.
ask yourself this simple questions:
do you want to go?
are you READy to go?
is that a move profitable to YOU or HIM?
what will you do in Africa?

THIRD this man wants you home because HE has decided that HE wants to go, HE wants to get married and HE wants children. . . . . . . . .you are just the person he wants to use to achieve HIS dream.

Mrs.Chima:

MBJ! You are wrong for that! You know that heffa do not understand nothing you just posted! You have to talk to her like she is Jerry Lewis' child.

lol, be nice to her!
Re: My Story by Odunnu: 5:14am On May 25, 2011
Na wa o.
The thread is getting more confusing.
@Poster: I need to understand somethings please: Are you a Nigerian? has this man proposed to you? After a year, he wants you in Nigeria, is he going to stay/live with you in Nigeria?What do you mean by you dont know his financial position, is he a student or worker?
Re: My Story by enyinwa1: 9:41am On May 25, 2011
@ndunnu read me. A .well i have mention everything u ask on the trend .B. about the finacial issue it was a reply on someone question thnxxx

(1) (Reply)

Attention Single Ladies! Romance Section Hottest Eligible Bachelors! / Your Gf Has An Sti, Wot Will You Do? / Guys Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.