Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,799 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Business Can A 20 Year Old Venture Into With 100k Naira... Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A 20 Year Old Venture Into With 100k Naira... Advice (448 Views)

ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can A 20 Year Old Venture Into With 100k Naira... Advice by TOTOnigga: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello guys....I am currently on the verge of gaining admission into the university (for a 4 years course)and I currently have plans to venture into any profitable business opportunity that would make me good profit on the long run, so while I am studying, my business is also running..... I currently have 100k dormant in my account, also have supportive parents...so what business should I dive into that stands to make me good income on the long run...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Venture Into With 100k Naira... Advice by Arewalegend: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crypto currency trading...seek for knowledge first before investing
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Venture Into With 100k Naira... Advice by greatnaija01: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Hello guys....I am currently on the verge of gaining admission into the university (for a 4 years course)and I currently have plans to venture into any profitable business opportunity that would make me good profit on the long run, so while I am studying, my business is also running..... I currently have 100k dormant in my account, also have supportive parents...so what business should I dive into that stands to make me good income on the long run...

FIRST.... move that money into dollars.... NAIRA will devalue it

next...

BUY A GOOD COIN and allow it grow.

IF ONLINE THINGS ARE TOO COMPLEX FOR YOU....

pls use the 100k to start POS BUSINESS..... it will profit you.

find a populated area and start there... there are many threads on NL that teach about it
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Venture Into With 100k Naira... Advice by iamjack0812(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Research Royal Q robot
TOTOnigga:
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Venture Into With 100k Naira... Advice by OloladeKZ(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
1)Pos business
2)Affiliate marketing
3)Buying and Sell of USDT on Binance you will buy low and sell high your urgent 2k is sure daily
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Venture Into With 100k Naira... Advice by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
OloladeKZ:
1)Pos business
2)Affiliate marketing
3)Buying and Sell of USDT on Binance you will buy low and sell high your urgent 2k is sure daily
kindly tell us how he can earn with affiliate marketing, thanks.?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Venture Into With 100k Naira... Advice by kenoyad: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
OloladeKZ:
1)Pos business
2)Affiliate marketing

Please kindly tell us more about affiliate marketing and buying and selling of binance. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Devaluation Rate Under Different Presidents Since 1999 / How You Can Create A N250k Monthly Business Using Just Your Smartphone. / Fake News: TEC Debunks Reports Of Investment In Imagine Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.