Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Few Words From The Founder Of Coolstories Website - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Words From The Founder Of Coolstories Website (204 Views)

�runs Girl “episode 1-51” Coolstories, Episode One� / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Words From The Founder Of Coolstories Website by GabrielJunior12: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wow!!! I'm very happy that my website have been shared to this wonderful forum.. first let me introduce myself.

Well, I'm Emuobonuvie Nyerhovwo Gabriel by name, the CEO and the Founder of Coolstories.com.ng and also Forum.coolstories.com.ng

Coolstories website was a new website among the ones you guys have known for a very long time, the website was designed by me, and also it was approved by google AdSense which is the Advertising Network.. Currently now I will be needing five active member who is going to join my team for us to work hand in hand... Yes, I know you will ask if you will be paid or how are you going to be paid..

We all are going to be paid as long as we all put Enough effort to generate more income..

I'm very happy that most of my visitors who love my website and my forum do share my article here.. how do I know, according to google analysis, my referral is from FB, IG, Nairaland and Quora

I really want to use this medium to say thank you all for sharing my articles here may God continue to bless you guys, I love you all..

Less I forget if you are interested joining my team to work with me for us to earn together.. just WhatsApp me on 09033614701.. please only interested people only..

THANK.

Coolstories Team.

(1) (Reply)

Story Of An Runaway Nwaboi Rapper / B000M! 10 Shocking Truths About SeX You Didn’t Know – Bernice Reveals / Do You Have Old Western Union,worldremit,remitly Or Money Gram Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.