Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger (37775 Views)

NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized / Many Bandits, Ringleader Arrested In Intense Military Raids [photos] / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by GentleRay: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Go to Zamfara forest and ask the bandit whether there are feeling the heat.
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
tumababa:

But u believe when u hear bandits killing soldiers and villagers with no evidence
We all know the Nigerian military can't handle bandits and we've seen video footage of Nigerian soldiers being chased by bandits in Northern Nigeria .

If this report was credible , don't you think we would have seen significant changes in our society...? But as it stands , the case is the reverse :Each and every bloody day bandits in Niger , Zamfara , and Kaduna keep playing golf with the lives and properties of citizens , and you want us to believe that the army is winning ? Oga , you must be mad .

4 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kokaine(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mehnn.... The videos of my phone of these killing of bandits are really scary. Omo.... Nigerian soldiers are savage itself. Only vampires can watch these videos comfortably. Kai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
No peace for the wicked.

1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by RZArecta(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
baby124:

This is a very important observation. Are these Arabs?
I pray it's not what I fear, they came sooner than expected for me if this story is true

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kokaine(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
We all know the Nigerian military can't handle bandits and we've seen live-video footage of Nigerian soldiers being chased bandits in Northern Nigeria .

If this report was credible (or previous ones like it ) don't you think we all would have seen significant changes in our society? But as it stands , the case is the reverse :Each and every bloody day bandits in Niger , Zamfara , and Kaduna are play golf with the lives and properties of citizens and you want us to believe that the army is winning ? Oga , you must be mad .
bro I have the videos ooh.. You will run if you watch it. Soldiers are decimating the bandits alive. As in... Cutting hands, cutting legs cutting ears. Its not a video to watch abeg. Only vampires can watch it

5 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
SmartHanif:

I have dozens of it, kindly drop ur WhatsApp line if you do mind.
This doesn't not say anything ; neither does it discard the fact that there numerous are communities s overrun by bandits. And if you'll take the time to read the papers , you'll understand better .

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kokaine(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:
Since the Army started killing bandits I haven’t seen any pictorial evidence. Even if it’s fake pictures.

Na wa o!!
guy I get video evidence. If you see it you won't eat in days. They are killing them in a very unprofessional way. Savagery at its peak. Bro you better not watch those videos for your peace of mind. Even boko haram no do this one.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sirjamo:
Wailers are coming in droves

SHUT UP!!!

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kokaine:
bro I have the videos ooh.. You will run if you watch it. Soldiers are decimating the bandits alive. As in... Cutting hands, cutting legs cutting ears. Its not a video to watch abeg. Only vampires can watch it
One video footage of the Nigerian military engaging bandits doesn't equal the number of captives in the bandit strongholds. I live in Northern Nigeria and I know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by agabaI23(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:

Na wa o!!
Even the picture of the bandits that have long hair like women. I for like see am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Yusman316(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kandeed:

Nigeriens or Libyans probably. I'm happy for those soldiers, casualties wasn't much on their side.

Buhari's tenure has really been a Hell n drought for Nigerian soldiers, I hope they breathe fresh air when this man is finally gone for good
So once Buhari's tenure is over as president, criminals will just automatically pack out of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by BigYash: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?
Lakoko Lazua. Worisdis? shocked
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by alcuin(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Whoever advised bandits to attack the NDA really did it wrongly. That was a joke taken too far.

Now the military is unleashing savagery on them. Body go really tell them now.

Kudos to the military.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SmartHanif(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Emu4life:
Lol! Nigerian Military dey put am for dem Bandits body Woto wotogringrin
Any one who thinks the ongoing onslaught against Bandits is fake should do us a favor by joining the Bandits. At least we will have 1 less hatred filled individual to deal withcheesy
You have my respect!

4 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by mutvy: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Igbo people from South East will never believe this news item. Igbo people are living in the zoo, caged and being watched.

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Coolgent(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
OssyMalik:

Na wa o!!

There's no network in the whole Zamfara state and some part of Katsina.

3 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Kandeed: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
faksin:

How about these ones?

Damnnnn....where can I watch this??
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ikwerelastborn: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kokaine:
Please i like graphic pics,can you send to me?

2 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by jlomz: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
alcuin:
Whoever advised bandits to attack the NDA really did it wrongly. That was a joke taken too far.

Now the military is unleashing savagery on them. Body go really tell them now.

Kudos to the military.

That Commodore on Channels the other day actually said this, that the Army will unleash mayhem on the Bandits seeing that they killed the Major they kidnapped...

3 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by SmartHanif(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This doesn't not say anything ; neither does it discard the fact that there numerous are communities s overrun by bandits. And if you'll take the time to read the papers , you'll understand better .
What papers do I need when I live in one of the affected areas? It's you that need papers, I know that we aren't there yet, but we're closer than we were yesterday.
Kudos to the NA!

5 Likes

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by ceaser: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Buhari is a sad man now

Well, he sanctioned the army operations. So your observation is untrue. He will likely not have sanctioned the operations if he was going to be sad about the army winning, not minding the fact that it was overwhelming public and international outcry that made him to eventually take the positive step to hunt those guys down.

This however does not exonerate him from the nonsense land grabbing tactics - the latest being the just proposed National farms settlement - that he has been yapping about for 6 whole years now.

mfm04622:

He claims he live in Katsina. Not all Katsina has network locked down. Only in areas where there are bandits

Okay. That makes sense.

Kokaine:

Kokaine:
guy I get video evidence. If you see it you won't eat in days. They are killing them in a very unprofessional way. Savagery at its peak. Bro you better not watch those videos for your peace of mind. Even boko haram no do this one.

Can you guys upload it on your Google drive and share the link for us to download? It will save you the stress of sharing it on WhatsApp or Instagram or other SM which is not ideal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by jaytee01(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yusman316:

So once Buhari's tenure is over as president, criminals will just automatically pack out of Nigeria?
I know that your terrorists brothers think that they can engage in their killing spree for the long term but you guys are in for a very big surprise.

Nigerians are now woke!
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by alcuin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
jlomz:

That Commodore on Channels the other day actually said this, that the Army will unleash mayhem on the Bandits seeing that they killed the Major they kidnapped...

The last people to f**ck with is the military. The whole situation has been played with kids glove because politicians are involved. But kidnapping a major from a military institution and killing him.

The game has changed.

The military will decimate in matter of weeks. They will beg for mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by luminouz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kokaine:

Are you for real?
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Ammishaddai: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
SmartHanif:

What papers do I need when I live the one of the affected areas? It's you that need papers, I know that we aren't there yet, but close we're closer than we were yesterday.
Kudos to the NA!
[/s] BMC zombies dont have an idea of what I'm talking about
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Noblewealth(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
I wonder if the so called bandit are zombies that came back alive after several killings.. On Tv you will only see video footage of soldiers running around and community leaders speaking about the scene but will not show any injured or dead bodies...
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by Sundzr4e(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by OMG10: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Anything terrorism must be surely dealt with!
Re: Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger by kayfra: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Same Nigeria where Boko Haram has a constituency to itself

Keep deceiving yourselves

When they weren't killing them you complained that they weren't killing them

People like you are pathetic and perpetual whiners

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate / Stop Parading Yourself As Son Of The Palace, Oba Of Benin Warns Akpata (Video) / 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.