Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission (14999 Views)

My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities / Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter / My Younger Sister Is Too Dull. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by frozen70(f): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emaxwell:

Her registration number can be use to get email address from printing her venue slip

Tell them to print her examination venue slip on it her mail is there

For using last year mail and number it does not matter because the year differs operation/activity on the jamb portal is due to year so she would have to select this year before she can do anything on the portal.

But like I said earlier once you get the email to open the account go to jamb center since you said her Gmail can't be accessed

Thanks for these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome / JAMB Has Finanly Extends 2018/2019 UTME Registration / Covenant University Plans To Reduce School Fees....punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.