Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,141 members, 7,907,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Different Body Types - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Body Types (354 Views)

The Best Plus Size African Dresses To Flatter All Body Types. / Reliable Cloth Hacks For Female Body Types You Didn’t Know About / A Look At The 5 Major Body Types And How To Dress For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Body Types by IDLeemah(f): 2:16am On Sep 13, 2021
In my years of experience in the fashion and style industry, I have come to realise that a lot of women get to confuse their body type or don't even know their body type thereby wearing the wrong outfit to suit their unique curves.

Every woman, no matter the age bracket you fall into or even size category, is usually grouped under five(5) main body type. The five main body types are:
1. Pear shape
2. Hourglass shape
3. Apple shape
4. Rectangle or straight shape and
5. The inverted triangle shape.

In my subsequent posts, I'd be writing about these different body shapes one after the other and giving tips and insights on what clothing style that best suits each body type.

Photo Credit: Everpretty blog

Thank you
I remain your able guide in all things fashion
Creative director @Identity_by_leemah (IDL)
Hally

1 Like

Re: Different Body Types by TideChen: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2021
Not all styles fit all!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bubu Lovers / Cheap Top Quality Designer Shoes For Men / How To Style Your Wig Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.