Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,723 members, 7,969,105 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Create A Nigeria Paypal Account With Full Features That Receive Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Create A Nigeria Paypal Account With Full Features That Receive Money (289 Views)

Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money For N1500 (no VPN) / Create Your Nigeria Paypal Account That You Use To Send Or Receive Funds. / Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Nigeria Paypal Account With Full Features That Receive Money by Israeldadoneye: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2021
It is true that Nigerian PayPal do not receive money but can only send money out.

That means you can only use it for buying and paying for goods and services only.

• Are you an online business owner or a freelancer that is in need of a PayPal account that send and receive money?

If you are interested in having a PayPal account that send and receive money in Nigeria, this will be the most important message you have ever read

Here is why: My name is Israel Dadoneye I'm not the the kind of professional ad writer you know
this message will have some flaws.. So bear with me.. I'm a freelancer at upwork.com and a researcher

I have discovered a way on how to create a PayPal account which has the full PayPal features, which can send and receive money in Nigeria.

And as a freelancer at upwork.com I can received dollar payment from my client, then withdraw it with my PayPal account, then from my PayPal account, I can either send it to someone who is in need of dollar or withdraw it to my bank account.

Are you interested in learning a very easy step by step on how to create this kind of PayPal account with full features that send and receive money Nigeria?

Here are frequently ask questions about this PayPal account

Question:

#1: Can I send money with this Nigerian PayPal Account? Yes you can.

#2: Can I make payments with this PayPal account? Yes you can.

#3: Can I receive payment with this Nigerian PayPal account? Sure, that is the primary purpose.

#4: Can I link my bank account with this Nigerian PayPal account? Yes you can.

#5: Can I withdraw the PayPal funds to my bank account? Yes, for sure.

#6: Do I need to use another address to open this PayPal account? No, you are using Nigerian address.

#7: Can I verify this account in Nigeria? Yes for sure you can verify this PayPal account here in Nigeria.

If you're interested in trying the PayPal info now, you're in for a pleasant surprise now_ instead of paying the normal price of N20,000, You can now have it for just N1,000(99% Off) but only for today

Is very easy to order, all you have to do is to
Send PB to This Number +2348105954185 on WhatsApp

And you will get an Automatic message from my auto responder
Like this:

"Good to have you here

Pay N1,000 into:
Israel Josiah
Zenith bank

And send proof of payment"

After your payment has been confirmed you will receive the PayPal info immediately

100% money back guarantee

If the PayPal account does not work as I answered above,

Just ask for your money back, and I will deposit your payment right back into your account the very same day if possible... and you can keep the whole package for yourself

Bonus

How to get almost all the books you need and get it for free

This is no Joke

I'll tell you a curious story now: Some months ago I decided to use this info to help my friends on my WhatsApp list..

So I wrote a message telling my friends on my list that,

Anyone who is interested in getting any ebook related to any business should send me a message and I will send one, a digital copy for free.

They thought I was Joking so they tried me and stated the books they need..

I quickly jump to where I was getting those ebooks, type the name and send it to them.

Here are some of the books they requested for:

* Ultimate Guide to Affiliate marketing

* Graphic design

* Crypto trading

* Instagram ads

* How to win friends and Influence people

* How to master CCNA

* Ethical hacking

* And more which I could not mention now Etc.....

They where so excited and ask if they could request for another book...

They requested and I send it to them.

Before I forget: Some even wanted me to tell them where to get this ebooks themselves.

So I have added this info as a bonus for you if you order the PayPal info today

It doesn't matter the kind of business you're into you will get almost all the books you need when you finally get this "bonus"

When you get this 'info"

• You can learn almost any online digital skill you want to learn and start making good cash

There are lot of digital skill you can learn...

Example:

Copywriting,

Affiliate marketing,

Graphics design,

Ethical hacking,

Programming,
Etc...

The message is getting too long..

My hand is paining me now

Like I was saying before this "info" is all yours for free if you order the PayPal info today

Send PB to +2348105954185 on WhatsApp Now!

(1) (Reply)

Car For Hire Purchase / Help With A Job Of 30k / Job Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.