Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 23, 2011) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 23, 2011) (1103 Views)

Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (july 19 & 20, 2011) / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (july 6 & 7, 2011) / Letter 101 Given By Jesus To Susan On Saturday, April 16, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 23, 2011) by goodvine: 8:54am On May 25, 2011
Here are Buddy Baker’s recent visions:
May 22, 2011: Sunday 9:30 pm, while I was sitting in my recliner resting, I closed my eyes and saw a huge beautiful golden mansion with a round dome on top then I opened my eyes and closed them again a saw beautiful golden roads and walkways, end.

May 23, 2011: Monday 8:11 pm, I felt such a strong presence of the Lord and the moment I closed my eyes I saw Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Hallelujah Glory to God HALLELUJAH!!! Jesus was sitting on a mighty white beautiful stallion and the Lord was wearing a white robe with a beautiful red robe over Him with gold trimming and He had a golden crown with beautiful colorful stones in it and He was looking at me.  He had a sword in His right hand and He lowered it gracefully and touched it on my head and raised it back up and I kept weeping and saying to the Lord, “Please don't go.”  I looked over His shoulder and there were millions of angels on horses behind the Lord and suddenly the Lord started to ride moving to my left towards the earth and the angels were riding and following the Lord, end. Hallelujah brothers and sisters, JESUS IS COMING…JESUS IS COMING…THE KING IS COMING!

Letter 113 given by the LORD JESUS recorded by Susan on May 22, 2011:

Daughter you may take down MY Words.

I am a GOD of great patience.  I have waited beyond what you could imagine that a GOD of holiness and high standards would wait on a fallen and completely corrupt world.  I am a GOD WHO is patient beyond the normal human.   My children, you think that I do not care or think about what is going on around you.  You think that I do not see.  You think that I am blind to the madness that ensues.  Do you believe that I am not paying attention?  Do you really believe this MY children?

Well I, your LORD JESUS notice ALL, nothing slips by ME.  Have you not heard I am a GOD WHO is all knowing, all seeing?  I AM TERRIBLE TO BEHOLD.  MY WONDERS DO NOT STOP.  I am of another realm, MY children.  I do not think or act like a human.  I AM GOD!

Your reasoning is not like mine.  You cannot comprehend the incomprehensible.  MY Truth is without flaw or error.  MY Insight is perfect.  I cannot be contained.  You cannot understand ME.  Your mind cannot achieve that height.  You do not see and know what I do.  You operate under serious limitations.  Your thinking is finite, MINE is beyond eternity.  I see into the future and past.  You cannot comprehend this. 

You have but one option: to Trust in your GOD.  You trust in men.  Men who are finite, inferior, limited in their scope, hindered by their emotions, held back by their inferior sin-filled natures.  Children, stop relying on men to do your thinking for you.  Put all your hopes and thoughts on ME.  I am the GREAT “I AM.”  I know where you are going and I know where you came from. 

I have a glorious future arranged for you.  I have many delights planned.  I am thrilled to give you the Kingdom.  This is MY pleasure. 

Will you follow ME and not men?  I need you to turn to ME with a full surrender.  I need you to repent for your sin.  I need a full commitment.  I need you to show ME your allegiance by releasing your grip on this world.  This is the way out, MY children, the way out to safety.

Do you want your life to run its course well?  Then turn to ME your LORD and give ME your life, hopes, dreams, your all.  I will make beauty from ashes; your ashes will be made beautiful.  I alone can do this for you, I alone.  MY enemy only has death and destruction waiting for you.  Don’t try this route MY children.  You will only be greatly disappointed in your poor choosing.  You will have chosen the wrong way and your loss will be great and eternal.

I am holding out MY Great Hand, MY Great Pierced Hand for you.  Take it. Reach for it.  Grasp it.  Hold on tight.  The hour is closing.  Certainly you can see it.  My enemy is closing in around MY covenant people and soon he will strike a death blow on all humanity.  You cannot withstand MY Wrath and MY enemy.  Do not think yourself so clever.  Many have gone before you and many more are coming who will be lost and caught off guard by the calamity coming to the earth.

Do not think that you have a lot of time to work things out.  This is foolishness children.  Be alert.  Be ready.  Make yourself ready.  Put on the covering of MY Blood.  This is the garment you should be seeking.  There are no other Truths.  MY Truth is absolute and pure, perfect and I AM your only door out.  The door is open, grasp the handle, walk through.  Soon I will shut the door and you will not be able to open it anymore. 

You must turn to your all knowing GOD and make ready to leave.  Yes those around you may scoff, but MY Truth will long outlast all MY critics.  Cling to ME.

These are MY Words,

I, GOD have spoken

Isaiah 40:25-26 (KJV):  25To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.  26Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Isaiah 40:18 (KJV): To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?

Isaiah 40:28 (KJV): Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Isaiah 45:6-7 (KJV): 6That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.  7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 47:10 (KJV): For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

Matthew 22:11-12 (KJV):  11And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

Letter from our LORD JESUS dictated to Sabrina on May 23, 2011:

These are MY words, MY daughter, write it down.

MY precious children, the time for real intimacy and deep worship has arrived.  I, GOD have revealed MYSELF yet to many, but I want to reveal MYSELF to so many others before MY coming.  I am a GOD of deep intimacy and passion.  I am a passionate God and I search and long for passionate children.

Come to ME, MY children in worship, not only with general worship songs, but with a pure, true, deep, and genuine worship.  Let MY SPIRIT worship through you.  Give HIM the chance to do this and you will know what true worship is.

I am not blessed with just Sunday songs.  I want more, much more.  I want pure, deep intimate passion, every day again.  Now is the time, MY children.  I come for a pure bride who worships ME in pure passion.  Do you understand this MY children?

Take your time for worship.  Take your time for prayer.  Take your time to study MY WORD.  Take the time to ask ME in everything.  But take especially the time for worship. This blesses MY HEART.

Many of you do not know yet what true worship is.  True worship comes from the heart. True worship is the searching and crying out to your GOD to bless ME, to be a sweet scent for MY Face.  True worship is expressed in a passionate form towards ME.  True worship is pure, clean, and with a complete surrendered heart.  True worship knows no time or boundaries.

Come to ME in the Holy Place: THE HOLY OF HOLIES.  There comes the true worship. Come to ME in this place.  I will meet you there. There you will see and meet your God.  I want to meet all of MY children in this place, but many…most do not take the time to come here.  Here in this place I am with MY Blessings.  Here in this place I can speak to your heart.  Here in this Holy Place I am to clean your hearts and to give you MY HEART.  I give you a heart of flesh instead of stone.  This is MY HEART.  Some of you already know what it is to meet MY HEART, to see MY Face.  I am a GOD of pure love and I want to give you MY HEART.

Come into this Holy Place and experience what it is to meet your GOD.  O’ I want to meet so many of MY children before I come.  I want to let you taste of your God.  I want to let you experience what it is to taste your God, to taste MY Glory.

So COME, COME, MY children!  I, GOD so desire to meet you, I want to meet you here on this earth and give you MY HEART.  COME MY children, the time is so short.  Bless MY HEART and let ME Bless yours.  You would make ME so happy. 

I, GOD have planned so many blessings for all MY children, but many blessings remain unopened, because I do not have the chance or time to give them out.  Make time for your GOD, make time for deep intimacy and let ME Bless you.  I want to pour out MY Blessings over you, all of MY Blessings that I have planned for you.

Do not be Sunday worshippers, but be worshippers in SPIRIT and in Truth, in MY SPIRIT and in MY TRUTH.  I long for a deep daily intimacy.  Intimacy is everything for your GOD.  Look at the nature and how I created everything, tell ME now, do you not see MY passion and intimacy in this?  Look at the animals how they move and live, do you not see MY passion and intimacy in this?  That same passion, intimacy, beauty, I also want to experience with you, with MY children.

So COME, COME!  Your GOD waits in love and patience, but know, that this passion and intimacy that you already experience here with ME, will also be your share in the very near future, when I take away MY bride, so we can share together forever: forever a passion and intimacy.

O’ the glorious splendid things that I have put away for you!  COME already to MY Sanctuary NOW and let ME taste MY bride, and let the bride taste of her BRIDEGROOM.

I hope that many will respond to this call, a longing for love for MY bride.

Your BRIDEGROOM,

THE LORD JESUS

Song of Solomon 5:2-7 (KJV): 2I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.  3I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?  4My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.  5I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.  6I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.  7The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.

Song of Solomon 2:3 (KJV): As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

Psalm 119:103 (KJV): How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Re: Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 23, 2011) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 25, 2011
http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/?page_id=30

Click the link to see jesus' emails, text messages, hand written letters and dictated letters. We also have IMs between jesus and his followers and we have dreams and visions about the rapture and end times. ( we are so tired of living on this planet)
There are also videos, ebooks and testimonies availiable. Everything you need for the end times is right here!!!!!

Don't be caught unaware, jesus is coming SOON (just don't put a date on it because then it can be proven that we are full of sh_t) Harold Camping taught us that.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From Heaven , The Wisdom Of Christ / Father And Son Ousted From Trinity In New Bible Translations To avoid offence / Is The Biochip The Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.