Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,662 members, 7,902,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

To All Naija Babe - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To All Naija Babe (568 Views)

JEEEZZ!! Curvy Naija Babe Flaunts Her Assets In S#xy New Photos / Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: / Need Just One Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Naija Babe by chineseman: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2007
hello everyone i need help please i am a student in kaduna,i need a girl that i can be friending,i have never have one before,i am very shy.can any fine and good looking babe call or send text to me 08051649509.Well as for age.it is not a barrier for me, i am just 24 ,please anybody from anywhere can call.
Re: To All Naija Babe by tonywest: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
eya i really feel for u,had it been i live within KD and ABUJA,i would have love to help u. but dont worry just keep an eye wacthing on this page maybe you will see a hot and sexy babe that can disvirging you. sorry oooooooo
Re: To All Naija Babe by chineseman: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2007
sorry ooooooooo
Re: To All Naija Babe by zignor(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
You are not serious angry At 24 you can't talk to a girl huh . Now you want girls to call you on your no huh

if you're serious, you should call them not the other way round embarassed embarassed

anyway, send a mail to zig_nor@yahoo.com for your tutoriers grin
Re: To All Naija Babe by suko(f): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2007
zignor,pls tell him let him get that very well,that shows you are not man enough,so you expect girls to call you,infact i don't blame you,but my blame goes to we girls that have made theirself very cheap for you pretenders,guy look , sad sadyou better go for delievrence if really you are saying the truth cos i don't think your normal as a man
Re: To All Naija Babe by zignor(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2007
suko:

zignor,please tell him let him get that very well,that shows you are not man enough,so you expect girls to call you,infact i don't blame you,but my blame goes to we girls that have made theirself very cheap for you pretenders,guy look , sad sadyou better go for delievrence if really you are saying the truth because i don't think your normal as a man

ok, i will tell him for your sake tongue

(1) (Reply)

Need A Friend / Get Connected To Your Old Friends, 4real. / Vote For Your Choice Artist To Perform At The Nairaland Party!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.