Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video (13324 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by Imustnottalk: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
It seems chioma no add value to davido life that he leave her abi wetin I no sef
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by Tinney104(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na be chioma fault abeg

I can't blame her bcoz she's lack of manner and I'm sure her family members dey Nairaland dey see wetin they're love ones dey do here

Make una try comport am

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by ModeEbo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mumu girl
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shade the hell out of him
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by crackhouse(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na so.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by Russianlord101(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
What message are you receiving? Ehn ! Hope you realize its a drink that is in the dick shape bottle...... and it's in a location in Lagos
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by Countersam(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Otuegbe:
short one for that matter. Like Davido like chuchil

As your name implies...

ÒTÙ EGBÉ
shocked
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by Countersam(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Tinney104:
Na be chioma fault abeg

I can't blame her bcoz she's lack of manner and I'm sure her family members dey Nairaland dey see wetin they're love ones dey do here

Make una try comport am

Chai. The internet will never forget this Angel's resume
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by wallstreetnews: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pantami crying while giving sermon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osKZmDgvXUI
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by ogemore(f): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
newinventions:
Hey, I have been using a site called SocialRebel and earned $50 today! You get paid for testing apps, voicing opinion and posting on social media. Its just that easy. Sign up with my link for a $50 bonus instantly! https://share.socialrebel.co/Tomidy

Scammer spotted. shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
What is this world turning to bayi �

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by jchioma: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
KingMack:
Chris she's jus showing us the size of Davido's Di*k

Lol. You mean she's givin' a cryptic message?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by poweranger(f): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin grin grin
ItsGoodToBeGood:
E too small sef or is she indirectly trying to shade someone?
grin
ItsGoodToBeGood:
E too small sef or is she indirectly trying to shade someone?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by KingMack(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
jchioma:

Lol. You mean she's givin' a cryptic message?

Yes na
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Looks like some sort of drink and the bottle is shaped like a Love Machine

Today I learned you can't post the word bilbo (change the b with d) on nl
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by TheWolfen(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
God pls save me from disgraceful women
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Can't you see that what she is holding is not a Love Machine, she is advertising the drink product
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by TheWolfen(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
All she need was good character and I bet davido will wife her as u know men doest ask for much... David must have seen something in her that make him have a rethink... Wise guy

Imustnottalk:
It seems chioma no add value to davido life that he leave her abi wetin I no sef

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by puppie017: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gokuvegeta:
And my lonely D*ck dey here o cry una go carry Love Machine.. E no good
BRO
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by udomma1005(m): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Phallic drinking cup
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by charlesazeh(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Na Ice cream na
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by ngreel(f): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Oloshooo.....

So some people really think say davido go marry this public toilet.. wen davido dey go 2face way?? grin grin grin

Obo know say this girl cheap die... Just give belle n move.. they have nothing to offer as usual...

Abi wen u go brothel e get wetin oloshooo dey offer pass SEX cool
you be Village goat mumu she's a brand ambassador trying to advertise their market for them olodos opening their gotta mouths to talk
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
ngreel:
you be Village goat mumu she's a brand ambassador trying to advertise their market for them olodos opening their gotta mouths to talk

See one them oloshooo like her.... triggered.. defending her senior colleague...

Ode.... ashawoo kobo grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by suffering: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nairalanders will never have sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl, Roman Goddess’s Photos Breaking The Whole Internet Again / Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music / ‘Nigerians Spend Too Much Time Praying Instead Of Working – BBNaija Doyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.