Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept (20606 Views)

BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? / Tell Me The Truth, Did You Not Talk About Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by IkengaRussell(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
That I love my present girlfriend,and might just end up settling with the girl...I never tell am yet ooo,I still dey observe..

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
Human beings are not special not even more than animals like dogs and fowl besides a big brain that gives us the ability think and create an ego.

We are all the same every living thing is the same we just have different abilities that makes us unique.

So be kind to all living things.. You are not better than them, you only think you are because you think.

Your breed is rare. I keep telling people this but most will never come to terms with reality.

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Daboomb: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2021
1) That though l am far from being "Holy", I fasted and prayed, when it was the only option left, having exhausted all other options, and God answered! That event is almost three decades ago but l will never forget, till my dying day.
God could have chosen not to answer and He would still be justified! l still dont know why He answered.

2) My Body is not as strong as it used to be, some 25yrs ago! I cant physically do everything my mind can conceive.
That is really frustrating.

3) I made a grave mistake, voting Buhari as President and l must accept responsibility for the havoc it has done in many people's life!
Never been so deceived in my Life, l even solicited family members to vote for him. he could have written his name in Gold forever but he chose the path of infamy.

4) Nigeria may still be great but looks like its not going to happen in my generation.
That is really sad, because l was looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Ashley86400: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2021
bigpicture001:
That I am not fancied by a lot of ladies... Am just average...

Kinda brought my feet to the ground

There's someone for everyone dear.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:24am On Sep 14, 2021
freshalien:
That religion is a scam - Christianity, Islam, Judaism, e.t.c....all filled with lies and inconsistencies.
What is ur reference point to which u deem Christianity to be scam? U know nothing
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Mide3367: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2021
That women can never change.. They are all the same.. They swing immediately opportunity arises.. They are never loyal..if you are poor in life, your call is like a disturbance to people.. No matter how rich you are, if your circle is poor, you are getting poor soon.. Slavery now is greater than our fore fathers time.. You alone is the source of your happiness.. If you don't live your life as an island, you will always beg people below you for help.. If you don't have abundance mentality, your neediness will reek to high heavens. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by juman(m): 3:10am On Sep 14, 2021
I still not accept it.
I still sometimes wonder if is true tb joshua is no more.
His death was so much touching and sudden.
He was a giver that helped people a lot.

Every soul shall taste death.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Laeroy(f): 3:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Remag666:
Lol it's not possible...but I no go like die
There's so much to be done if God add like 5 people lifetime to my own I go happy grin

Hmmmm,but thank God say man no be God

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by juman(m): 3:13am On Sep 14, 2021
freshalien:
That religion is a scam - Christianity, Islam, Judaism, e.t.c....all filled with lies and inconsistencies.

Across religions, most religious leaders are scam.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by nnamdiosu(m): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2021
1. The world will never ever get better. It will keep getting worse . What people shouted about many years back, will be normal many years to come.

2. Nigeria will never be better in democracy.
Even if we have a good president, the Senate will have corrupt people that will reset his plans to lead uprightly. Or his ministers. The best times in Nigeria economically and security wise, were ironically, in the military regime.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 14, 2021
You never sleep cheesy
Honestly some men no even get half of God power but them they behave like God senior brother for this world even devil dey fear some human beings
Laeroy:

Hmmmm,but thank God say man no be God
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Laeroy(f): 5:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Remag666:
You never sleep cheesy
Honestly some men no even get half of God power but them they behave like God senior brother for this world even devil dey fear some human beings

No be small thing my brother, but we move still....

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by ubola: 5:34am On Sep 14, 2021
That I f..ked my step-mom niece sister friend who happened to have slept in the corridor overnight with me. Even when they punished her and made her to kneel down stack naked to face the family, I was called upon to accept that I f..ked her and immediately I sighted her pubic hairs I started having another stubborn erection which everyone noticed. Omo them beat me that day so tey I piss sperm. Adolescent na real temptation period.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by freshalien: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Mailthaddeus:

What is ur reference point to which u deem Christianity to be scam? U know nothing

You want reference points right? Okay, here are two. Adam and Eve never existed nor did Job “the faithful man of God”. They are just characters in stories made up by the Jews to explain their own version of the creation of the world and the faithfulness of their god respectively. Let that sink in for a minute. If you need more, let me know.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by ikeasogwa: 5:43am On Sep 14, 2021
That man remains an animal after more than two thousand years of trying to establish that he is not.

1 Like

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by freshalien: 5:47am On Sep 14, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

Religion and politics sef na scam, each depends on the other for it's survival. And the last one is school too. School is not really a scam in its real sense but a manipulative mechanism aims at producing robots who think in line with the created system

So what would you suggest as a replacement for schools in a bid to keep the people educated and to ensure a continuous breed of young minds especially in the fields of science and tech which are key to every nation’s growth and development?
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by FikkyolaE(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Love is a scam,Girls=evil
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by donMIG(m): 6:42am On Sep 14, 2021
Worlds end is now?
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2021
freshalien:

You want reference points right? Okay, here are two. Adam and Eve never existed nor did Job “the faithful man of God”. They are just characters in stories made up by the Jews to explain their own version of the creation of the world and the faithfulness of their god respectively. Let that sink in for a minute. If you need more, let me know.

If this is ur reference, then no one should listen to u. I pray u don't find out the truth when it's late.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Unik3030: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Soulseeker01:
After 31 years i finnally accepted that my mum is actually dead and not coming back, becus she left home to hav a baby while i was asleep and till now i still find it difficult to believe she's gone, i was always hoping that one day she will appear and say may be "sorry she had to leave us for so long"
so touching,sorry about that bro
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by freshalien: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Mailthaddeus:

If this is ur reference, then no one should listen to u. I pray u don't find out the truth when it's late.

What truth? Please tell me, what truth? That Jesus is my lord and saviour?
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by jmanity: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2021
That by the year 2121 none of us posting on this thread now will be alive.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by caandi: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2021
That this life no balance
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Peterpisco(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2021
How pls explain more
Damseldammie:
Human being will choose to accept what they want to accept instead of the truth because it’s less painful
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by BluntCrazeMan: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2021
That the problem of corruption in Nigeria can never ever be solved. It had settled deep within the blood running inside the veins of the citizens, down to even the unborn kids.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Reallymilky(f): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2021
That pleasing everyone is like chasing a mirage.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by raydboi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
HEBEI:
She was not a virgin shocked

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Tundex911: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
According to this post, can I ask this "who follow you come this earth"

So expect it at any fuvkin time

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by DonroxyII: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
This is all we are as Human. We must be humble.

3 Likes

Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2021
freshalien:

What truth? Please tell me, what truth? That Jesus is my lord and saviour?

He is not ur Lord and Saviour, unless u make Him. He is not gonna force u to turn to Him, but at the end, Every Knee shall now and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord.
Re: What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept by freshalien: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Mailthaddeus:

He is not ur Lord and Saviour, unless u make Him. He is not gonna force u to turn to Him, but at the end, Every Knee shall now and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord.

Crap! Total horse shiit.

Just like our ancestors, you fell for the lies told by the whiteman about their god. Such a shame. Christianity is nothing but a plagiarism of ancient Egyptian religious practices as well as the religions of those the Jews labelled ‘pagans’ even to the so-called Christmas celebration/birth of Christ. I know you didn’t know this but we would continue to do our best to enlighten Africans like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NUC Suspends Caritas, Lead City & Tansian Universities' Licenses / Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? / 10 Kinds Of Students You Would See In School During Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.