Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:13 AM

Special Invitation From Finitema: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Special Invitation From Finitema: (148 Views)

Recruitment On Finitema Program: / Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki / Business Development Strategist: Recruitment Commences On Finitema Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Invitation From Finitema: by sigmatwo: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
GOOD DAY:

Benefit from being a Brand Associate:
In Nigeria presently, about 2.0% of $40.0B total retailing transactions are done online, while 98% deals are offline. I hereby present Finitema , which is an e-commerce centred program with two objectives set on wealth creation and boost on retailing transactions nationwide. We plan to scale up the business and specially invite your partnership in the interim as a Brand Associate on Finitema.

Features of Brand Associate:
I: This is a flexible arrangement to earn extra income by the sideline without obstructing any present job or business engagement.

II: A Brand Associate is a Business Partner and works directly with Program Developer.

III: Guaranteed of slot in Entrepreneurship Scheme to oversight chosen location with revenue projection of N1.0M - N6.0M pm.

Duties and Earnings for Associates:
I: A Brand Associate has duty to mobilise their contacts to participate on Finitema.

II: The contacts can bid for any Products of choice on the portal with as low as N50, and can feature in any of the six program roles.

III: The Brand Associate will earn 10.0% as commission on orders placed on their links.

You can click this link to view a Storefront.

https://finitema.com/users/bid.php?un=Finilos&t=mbid&pid=32

Benefits for Contacts:
They can benefit from any of the six roles on the program. The program has roles for Students, Applicants, Product Vendors, Brand Agents, Entrepreneurs and Investors.

How to Function as Brand Associate:
I: You create a WhatsApp Group for your contacts as forum to circulate contents and demonstration video slides. You can also share links for products on your storefronts or post other information on the Forum.

II: Your contacts can also create their Groups and populate with their own contacts if they desire to be Sub Associates on Finitema.

III: You order for web Codes from Finitema to fund their e-wallet and earn 10% discount as addition to any amount you order. You can make huge income with large followership.

How to Enroll:
If you are interested, kindly click on this link to join FINITEMA ASSOCIATES FORUM for more information with contents and slides.

You can click this link to join the Forum

https:///FkFR83wma1dKxCcAtTos5f

You can also opt in privately without joining this Group. Just send a private reply to my WhatsApp line 08023415733 to get lecture contents and demonstration video slides.

I am available for clarification and to attend to your questions as you prepare to JOIN.

Benson Omonuberu:
Program Developer:

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Driver At Pruvia Integrated Limited / Driver Needed / Digital Account Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.