Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Can I Be Productive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be Productive? (453 Views)

Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Productive? by Itohanmiwa: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Productivity is something that we define for ourselves. Some ways to manage time effectively are;
1.Try to organise your time and make a schedule: Having a routine can be instrumental in getting maximum done in minimum time.
2. Block time for important tasks: schedule the most important task for the time when you are the most productive.
3. Take a digital break: Stay away from digital spaces and gadgets for at least some time every day in order to minimise distractions and complete your tasks with focus.
4. Effectively Prioritise: Without prioritising you may find yourself stranded. Prioritise your tasks as per the importance of each task and eliminate the distracting elements.
5. Avoid switching between tasks: While multitasking may seem lucrative, there’s not necessarily more that you are getting done. Allow yourself to truly focus on one task and then move on to the next.
Source:Quora
Consider these points and give it a try for sometime and you will notice discipline is easy to cultivate.
Re: How Can I Be Productive? by nerorex01: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thanks for this piece of life changing advise...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Productive? by x123xlolls(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op, this people of this generation lack number 3, They can hardly avoid the internet/chatting which in turn damages their time management
Re: How Can I Be Productive? by Itohanmiwa: 3:46am On Sep 14, 2021
x123xlolls:
Op, this people of this generation lack number 3, They can hardly avoid the internet/chatting which in turn damages their time management
You can actually do number 3 with making an easy decision and seeing it through. Always try to give social media some space, as they are a beautiful source of distraction
Re: How Can I Be Productive? by Sokat10: 4:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Good points but what about those that make money through number 3?... It depends on you and your readiness to make things work.
Re: How Can I Be Productive? by Itohanmiwa: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sokat10:
Good points but what about those that make money through number 3?... It depends on you and your readiness to make things work.
Only if your phone is a source of hustle to you and not a source of distraction. I believe you get what I mean?

(1) (Reply)

What's The First Thing You Look Out For Before Choosing A Partner? / Must A Man Propose to a Woman or His Fiance on his Knees? / Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.