Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son (39737 Views)

Sadiya Finally Honours EFCC Invitation Over ₦‎37.1 Billion ‘Fraud’ / N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation / Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by macrodata(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's like Ganduje and his wife cannot control themselves where there's dollars. EFCC & Hisbah should investigate further into the family because I don't understand why dollar is getting scarce anyhow in this country.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by 1972xy: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
The two of them should be arrested. The giver and the receiver.
Why should should you bribe to facilitate.?
Efcc should also focus attention on the giver.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Yankee101: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Inhouse 419
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
spirul77:
are you quoting the wrong moniker? Where did you see me excluding the son? And you no know the meaning of family again?
Why did you include the son??
How is he a thief??
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by techWriter1: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fraud is not a criminality. lager is.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by seyz91(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
I tell you
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wife of ordinary governor dey flex muscle for NIGERIA......This country still get like 100 years to produce sensible people cha lipsrsealed
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by agbalej(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11:
Mrs Ganduje was invited to report last Thursday to the Abuja headquarters of the EFCC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/484668-gandujes-wife-shuns-efcc-invitation-over-alleged-fraud-reported-by-son.html
Like husband, like wife.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hisbah will arrest madam if EFCC fails to do so.

Yahoo is against Sharia law.

Allamhudimlilah.

Let's finish our crates of beer bottles first.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:
Thunderstorm strike Gandollar & his mUdafVckN corrupt family dead.

This useless man is not even worth a local government chairman in a sane society
Ganduje is a common thief but ur comment seems to be driven by ethno-religious bigotry because I feel like 7yrs of Ganduje's performance as Kano Governor is better than 16 wasted years of your previous governors combined!
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by adecz: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
❌❌▶️ Mama don dupe pikin....

........ All na family matter, make Gandollar
settle am ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by t2luv1: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11:
Mrs Ganduje was invited to report last Thursday to the Abuja headquarters of the EFCC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/484668-gandujes-wife-shuns-efcc-invitation-over-alleged-fraud-reported-by-son.html

This is one instance I am going to agree with all those Muslims that want to impose that their Sharia law on the whole country. I say lets use this case as a test run. Where is that guy @abdulhakeem44 that calls me a Muslim hater, partner show your face on this one. So one can just ignore a court signed subpoena without any consequence in that country.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by LolaAj2021: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by masseratti: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
What kind of English is this?
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Buksaylor: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11:
Idiots..una fit...

Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Josbreed: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

So we now have another version of Righteousnes98.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by jahlove4jah: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:
Thunderstorm strike Gandollar & his mUdafVckN corrupt family dead.

This useless man is not even worth a local government chairman in a sane society
Not even a task force chairman.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Aganju849: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
dre11:

The son is probably addicted to drugs too
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Let's see how this plays out cheesy
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
t2luv1:

This is one instance I am going to agree with all those Muslims that want to impose that their Sharia law on the whole country. I say lets use this case as a test run. Where is that guy @abdulhakeem44 that calls me a Muslim hater, partner show your face on this one. So one can just ignore a court signed subpoena without any consequence in that country.

No Muslim is imposing shareeah on the whole country, stop lying to push the narrative to your favour. You further prove your hatred by quoting a post where a Muslim governor was alleged to be involved in fraud, did I for once support embezzlement in any form?? You aren't talking like an exposed man. Are christian governors not embezzling You suck bro, am sorry to say this.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by abraham01emma01: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is how is supposed to be,
don't compromised evil doers even though is your beloved son, father, mother, sister among others.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by hotseat: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
This won't come within the scrutiny of the Sharia law or the government backed Hisbah police.

Never!

Both the Sharia laws and the notorious Hisbah police are meant only for the downtrodden!

The Gandollars have now attained the infamous status of being one of the most corrupt families across ALL government houses in Nigeria!

Ole!

Barawo!

Tifi tifi jankolico!

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Segeshow: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Abdollar gandollar. Teaching of central bank inside agbada. Bop Daddy. Nigeria is full of morons. They still voted for him in 2018. Gandollar me sef wan be like you.

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by micflo28(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's a family thing. Hisbah sees nothing unislamic in fraud but does in beer. Country of mad people.

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by t2luv1: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

No Muslim is imposing shareeah on the whole country, stop lying to push the narrative to your favour. You further prove your hatred by quoting a post where a Muslim governor was alleged to be involved in fraud, did I for once support embezzlement in any form?? You aren't talking like an exposed man. Are christian governors not embezzling You suck bro, am sorry to say this.

Since you previously advocated that you Muslims in that country will like to be governed under your so call Sharia law I was just helping out. Let us use this particular case as a test run. All this whataboutism regarding Christian governors I don't give a rat ass about that all I know is on this particular case let's use your so call Sharia process.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by izubext007: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
The question is , why would the developer approach the son of the governor, who does not have any office in the state? The developer should be persecuted for gifting
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Kaiser20: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
spirul77:
Thief thief family.
This is the family some APC supporters wanted as VP together with Tinubu.
Nigerians love hardship.

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Daboomb: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ajilenu:
. I am a devote Christian but what makes you think Christianity is the only way to God? If you truly are a child of God, you should learn to embrace other peoples' beliefs cos las las we all are serving God the best way we understand and how we feel we can be heard by him. Accept all and love all, this is what Jesus preached and you should practice it if you truly are a Child of God.

You are not even a Christian, talkless a Devout one!
Why/How l came to this conclusion is that:

1) The first condition, for you to qualify even as a 'baby' Christian, is to accept that Christ is THE ONLY WAY, the truth and Life, No "iffs", No "Buts", No "Questions" asked.

2) If you are a Christian, you will have known that there is NO OTHER WAY to God the Father, except through His Son, Jesus Christ.

3) Jesus preached LOVE but he did not preach CONTAMINATION or CORRUPTION of Christianity, just so you can show love! Jesus did not bow down to the Devil, just so he can show love to Satan..... He drove the Devil away.

4) If you were a Christian, you should know that when the Children of God "tried to embraced" the religion of others (Pagans, as the Bible described such non-Christians), God destroyed those that took part in such Paganism.

All these "follow-join Religion" that people practice nowadays just so they can belong, is not the attributes of a Christian, and you know it.

So my Friend, it is okay for you to embrace wha.ever you want to embrace, its a free world but PLEASE, dont because of that call yourself a Christian (and then criticise a Christian!), you are just a lost, pagan soul who needs to repent and accept Christ, as your ONLY PERSONAL Saviour! Just continue your ways and dont try to chook mouth inside other's belief.

Be Well.
Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Ibkhaleel001: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Forsooth!

Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Bababimbofaith: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
In life most especially Nigeria so many have made it so difficult to find help on line as they go about impersonating the real ones

But have no fear from today as my services are almost free as I won't take money from you till your problem are solved

My brother my sister please don't die in shame you are a Christian won't stop you from becoming successful in life or get that cure you have long wanted

I have cure for all infection
Money to money without blood
Talk and do for job seekers and business owners I.e do as I say
Spiritual back up
And lot more

Please be informed am the only man you don't send money to online Till your problem are fully solved

Re: Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
What is it with this Ganduje family and dollars cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Stella Oduah Reacts To Her Victory In Supreme Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.