Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,293 members, 7,932,184 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar (43668 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by omooba969(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
That italian man face na die...

Lol!
See face

MODIFIED: Those of you saying women can marry anything for money are stupid.

I think most of us men will marry a 99year old granny jst for citizenship.

She did the right thing, jst that her friend betrayed her.

Do you actually mean the lady did the right thing by deceiving the Italian man?

You and those who liked your comment are morally bankrupt.

Some Nigerians are TERRIBLE.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by CruzJoe(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2021
We have to bd careful with our so called friends

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Zico777(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lol!
See face

Guy let's call a spade a spade she didn't do any right thing, what she did was betraying the Italian's love & trust.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by ibechris(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Edo people sabi make friends...too much of anything is bad.

See as friends kill this one now.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by chrisj2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What else do you know from their case that makes it a marriage scam? Your Nigerian brothers marry old white women everyday and they don't submit their passports for marriage scam. Guess why?

In as much as there's no transaction for the marriage it is considered a normal match. If it was deemed a scam by the authorities they wouldn't be married.

Are you serious? What exactly are you saying? It was a one-way scam from the woman not a joint scam that might alert the authorities...
How scam marriages do the authorities detect and stop anyway?

A scam is a scam - man or woman; why is this even an issue? Paternity fraud is also a scam even if there was no original intention to pass on someone else's child but the other party is being scammed.

Whataboutery? WTH?

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by ednut1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nawa
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Germi9: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Italia Mafia
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Ikea81: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Many of the girls who make it to italy do this. She was just unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
arthurwillia:
Story is hard to believe sha
What is hard to believe about it? Na wa o!
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by chinchonglee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
omooba969:

Do you actually mean the lady did the right thing by deceiving the Italian man?

You and those who liked your comment are morally bankrupt.

Some Nigerians are TERRIBLE.
She didn't deceive him.
She got married to him and also got tired of him.
Divorce happens. That's life
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by walkingshadow911: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
of course some of you naija males will support an Italian man over a naija woman - that is the level of hate you have for our women . If she had left her naija husband and three kids you still would have shit to say . Many of you marry oyinbo womwn to get papers but you don't hear women cursing you up and down and happy that an oyinbo woman killed you ! U people and your hatred- your hatred and frustration would eventually kill you .

what happen to mutual contract and paying off. i can never do this to a woman but you lot do it everyday to guys because you believe you will always get away with it.

how i wish gun is legal in Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Dextre(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lol!
See face

Who are mad pple quoting me because i said she did the right tin.
Yes she did the right thing. Afterall she gotarried to the said man. She was tired of the marriage and wanted out.
Divorce happens in life.

How is this a right thing? Poverty mentality have finished you people in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Belafonte(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lol!
See face

Yes she did the right thing. Afterall she gotarried to the said man. She was tired of the marriage and wanted out.
Divorce happens in life.

Lol. Go and wake her up na
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Belafonte(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
poshestmina:
That word 'friend ' scares me.
If only she had kept her plans to herself!!! Rest in peace .
The same way the word 'woman' scares men grin
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Belafonte(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Most of your friends hate you secretly

Can we say most wives are users secretly?
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by omoyankee3(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
I said as much about three days ago.

Very predictable

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by arthurwillia(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

What is hard to believe about it? Na wa o!

Baba mi
The story
If you believe it I no follow you Argue am na abi

Who knew the friend went to tell the Italian guy
Who is even narrating all these stories? Abegi
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by princewarri1985: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
The italian man gave her a future and he loves her so much, she tried to play smart and she paid the ultimate price for it, she thought italy is Nigeria where women do all sort of shit to men and get away with it, they always love playing the victim card, the truth need to be told, her Nigeria husband is her past, the right thing to do was to tell the white man about her 3 kids and they could both agree to bring them over to italy to start a new life. She was stupid, may her soul rest in peace!
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BRATISLAVA: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
chrisj2:

Are you serious? What exactly are you saying? It was a one-way scam from the woman not a joint scam that might alert the authorities...
How scam marriages do the authorities detect and stop anyway?

A scam is a scam - man or woman; why is this even an issue? Paternity fraud is also a scam even if there was no original intention to pass on someone else's child but the other party is being scammed.

Whataboutery? WTH?

You say it's a scam. The Italian home office doesn't say it's a scam. The Italian interior doesn't dispute their marriage. How is it a scam just because it offends your sentiment? They were legally married!

When your Nigerian men do it, it isn't a scam and you don't feel the need for them to submit their passports. But suddenly this is a scam? You and that guy are being emotional.

The Italian government sees it as a legal marriage, thus it is not a scam.

Your own whataboutery with paternity frauds? Oh, because it affects men feelings it is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by AFONAMARO: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lol!
See face

Divorce happens in life.

Why didn't she divorce the white man before marrying her Nigerian husband?

Anyway, greed has finally killed her
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Some Italian men are known for domestic violence. The culture is the old school culture where women are held to a different standard in the marriage. This guy was a criminal and a drug addict to make it worse. This lady no dey fear at all! If you're going to play smart then play it well because if you get too greedy you might pay with your life.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Belafonte(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
of course some of you naija males will support an Italian man over a naija woman - that is the level of hate you have for our women . If she had left her naija husband and three kids you still would have shit to say . Many of you marry oyinbo womwn to get papers but you don't hear women cursing you up and down and happy that an oyinbo woman killed you ! U people and your hatred- your hatred and frustration would eventually kill you .

This is a stüpid comment - whataboutism.
The only person you can condemn is anyone who's married for papers. You cannot flay someone on something other people do. Don't be obtuse
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Belafonte(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
LofP:
Some kind reasoning on top this thread dey very annoying...

So, because Nigerian guys are doing it, does that make it right?

We wey no commot for Nigeria, dey hustle for here no fraud, no crime, are we fools?

Please, I don't feel sorry for her.

People just play with other peoples feelings and they think it is okay.

You see this bad Nigerian behaviour, walahi, ALL of una wen dey exhibit this kain winchy winchy character, una go begin chop una breakfast. HOT HOT!

What is bad, is bad.

Enough of this rubbish. If you want to be Akunna, you don't need to go to Europe, do it here with your full chest and anything wey your eye see take am oooo!

Scheming Nigerians taking people's kindness as weakness and ruining the lives of others, God will judge you quickly. Your karma shall be hotter than this woman's case.

For all of you blaming her friend, so the oyinbo no be human being? Him nor get human feelings too? The friend saw the love the man had for the girl and had pity on the man.

Be honest when dealing with people's emotions. Or you end up dead like Rita.

This would have been best on front page. Most Nigerians are simply moral-less animals, even dogs have more loyalty than many Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Belafonte(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If you were in the squalor of a refugee camp and a 61 year old Italian woman came to rescue you through a marriage of her choice, and you knew you had a woman with 3 children for you back in Nigeria, a woman who was down in the dirt with you, what would you do? Be very honest.

We all know what.

https://www.nairaland.com/6751632/24-year-old-man-finally-got-married

You expect him to stay with her forever, right? Would you?

Lol, was she kidnapped or trafficked to the refugee camp? Didn't she end up there of her own volition? Was she invited to the refugee camp?
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by walkingshadow911: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dextre:

How is this a right thing? Poverty mentality have finished you people in Nigeria

Nigerian matter don tire me. is it really poverty or majority are cursed with foolishness. I don't understand.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by millionboi(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ok12345:
Don't start what you can't finish

Rip Rita

I know you only wanted to help your kids...you should have come out plain to the white man,he might have even helped you without marriage. You see why I don't keep friends ehnn
advantage
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:
I knew it, and said it and it was true... She tried to play him for a fool see the smile on her face was totally contrived.

Well RIP great risks comes with great rewards

Women, please know that there is a great deal of data on women thanks to the internet, that is jumpstarting the minds of men back to reality, chivalry is dead, the earlier you start to leave the old ways of capitalizing on the ignorance of men and start working with them to build your palace and stronghold, the better.

If you don't like a guy don't play him because if a man feels betrayed and he decides to check YouTube, he will realize how similar all women are when it comes to the game. And it's already becoming a toxic reaction chamber.

It's the same script. And not everybody can take it, some are already on the edge.

Don't push a man because you feel you can and he won't push back, he could snap and come back with a gun.

Do your research Men are changing FAST.
Of course we are changing And daughters of Jezebel don't like it
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Faber:
Na their way. When they use you to achieve the status she they so want, they will dump you and return to their baby daddy.

That's what we suffer from Nija Vigina people. You train them in School, they dump you. You rescue them from the streets, they will later dump you and go back to their baby daddy.

It serves her right. As you reject the Italian man, also leave Italy his home country and unfortunately she's leaving Italy in a body bag.

If gun is regalized here in Nija, I bet you guys go dey shoot Nija ladies almost every hour of the day. Very horrible and selfish people.
Hahhahhahha
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
SATANlST:
gold digging gone wrong. thumbs up to the og for helping us get rid of a gold digger hoe.
they do this to nigerian guys daily and call it smartness, sharp girl, street etc.
i will be happy if they jeep killing these hoes mercilessly like this daily. na for him toto he for shoot the 5th bullet
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
SATANlST:
gold digging gone wrong. thumbs up to the og for helping us get rid of a gold digger hoe.
they do this to nigerian guys daily and call it smartness, sharp girl, street etc.
i will be happy if they jeep killing these hoes mercilessly like this daily. na for him toto he for shoot the 5th bullet
Sorry one girl has hit hard on your head before sorry
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Dextre(m): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Nigerian matter don tire me. is it really poverty or majority are cursed with foolishness. I don't understand.

Brother, na all of the above o
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Dextre(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
SATANlST:

Lmao, cmon mehn, as much as what the babe did was wrong, she doesn’t deserve to be killed off. Haba, who do you wrong like this my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested / Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.