Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return (1807 Views)

A Shocking List Of The Horrors Men Should Expect After Marriage / Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Skynet55: 1:39am On Sep 14, 2021
My Brother in Law is gay angry
We sponsored the idiot back in 2015-2016 abroad for work visa in Europe as a brother to my wife only for the idiot to come back last week stayed in the village for awhile and came to my house, only for me to find out the morafucker Don turn homo oh, like kilode
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Skynet55: 1:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Lalasticlala, mynd44 abeg advice me next action to take I won break this boy head this night
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Why break his head as if that would solve anything?

What he needs is counseling and prayers.
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Skynet55: 1:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Why break his head as if
Na my my house him won practice him bobrisky ba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Skynet55:
Na my my house him won practice him bobrisky ba?

Is he a crossdresser or gay? Which one?
Bob is a crossdresser, hope you know.
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Sleeknigga: 1:53am On Sep 14, 2021
grin wahala dey like wetin again
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Skynet55: 1:54am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Is he a crossdresser or gay? Which one?
Bob is a crossdresser, hope you know.
gay

1 Like

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Skynet55: 1:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Sleeknigga:
grin wahala dey like wetin again
my brother e weak me o
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Skynet55:
gay

Oh.. k.
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by hosemujica: 2:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Na only wetin him see learn for Europe be that? him no see engineering learn, construction, business etc na gayism him see nonsense, show him the way out asap if you have kids you don't need them to be seeing that abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Kobojunkie: 2:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Skynet55:
We sponsored the idiot back in 2015-2016 abroad for work visa in Europe as a brother to my wife only for the idiot to come back last week stayed in the village for awhile and came to my house, only for me to find out the morafucker Don turn homo oh, like kilode
So, you are invariably here to announce to us that you are a homophobe? undecided

Did he ask you out or something that you feel that this is newsworthy? undecided

You want to break his head like a typical Nigeria barbarian who reacts with his fist first and thinks never, and you want us to what? Clap for you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Why break his head as if that would solve anything?

What he needs is counseling and prayers.
Counseling for what? He is gay, not mentally ill. undecided

1 Like

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On Sep 14, 2021
hosemujica:
Na only wetin him see learn for Europe be that? him no see engineering learn, construction, business etc na gayism him see nonsense, show him the way out asap if you have kids you don't need them to be seeing that abeg.
dem tell you say dem dey "learn" gay for Europe or anywhere? undecided

The boy has probably been struggling much of his life but finally found freedom when he left the Nigerian shores, enough to embrace his truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Kobojunkie: 4:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Sundrus:
embrace truth shrink ur scrotum sac there. Gay advocate, continue dey mumu urself.
You don't shrink your own scrotum sac first, at least so your brain can expand and maybe begin to function as is meant to? undecided

I am a gay advocate because I am willing to call you out on the foolishness of this you are attempting here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Humanoid01(m): 4:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Counseling for what? He is gay, not mentally ill. undecided
Is counseling meant for only mentally ill people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Sep 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

Is counseling meant for only mentally ill people?
Alright, you tell me...what counseling does a person who is gay require? undecided

1 Like

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Humanoid01(m): 4:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Alright, you tell me...what counseling does a person who is gay require? undecided
Bros, I asked a simple question. You don't even know if I asked out of curiosity or to incite an argument. It seems you're naturally driven to just argue.
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by SuperNova33: 4:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Op, don't let anybody guilt trip you because you have your reservations towards homosexuals, it is one of the bile that is destroying the fabric of society... They are the ones making the laws that dictate how we live now. And are everywhere.

Personally I don't like homosexuality not even for religious reasons but it just can't be normal I feel it's a form of personality disorder like schizophrenia, a disease of the mind that has been widely embraced because it is madness that can be rewarded with pleasure, I dare say it's identical or similar to paedophilia. It's simply MADNESS

I wonder what goes through a man's mind when he has his brainless head deep inside another man's faeces? Is that not MADNESS?

They are grooming the next generation to be insensitive to it. And they are succeeding.

But God is good... most gay men are suffering from diseases you don't even wanna know and they spread it amongst themself like 100 recharge card.

Op don't harm the guy please, if he makes you uncomfortable tell him to leave peacefully you can ask one of the defenders above to take him in.

I say my mind, do what you want with it.
This one no be ageGAY!
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Kobojunkie: 4:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

Bros, I asked a simple question. You don't even know if I asked out of curiosity or to incite an argument. It seems you're naturally driven to just argue.
I am also curious as to what kind of counseling there could be for folks who are gay since it is those with mental problems that require counseling of some sort for being mentally ill. undecided

1 Like

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Humanoid01(m): 4:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am also curious as to what kind of counseling there could be for folks who are gay since it is those with mental problems that require counseling of some sort for being mentally ill. undecided
Please define the word “counseling” in your own words.
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Kobojunkie: 5:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

Please define the word “counseling” in your own words.
undecided
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Humanoid01(m): 5:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You don't know the meaning of the word yet you came on to question use of it in this context?. undecided
Define “counseling” IN YOUR OWN WORDS. How did you get through school with this kind of unteachable attitude?
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
When your brother in-law dey come back from abroad,he no pass through Lagos? undecided

He for kukuma branch SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF NATIONS na,for special deliverance lipsrsealed
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2021
OP if you don't like the guy around you and your family, kindly send him parking... It's your house, your rules.... No go nack person head with plank land for prison and miss out on quality time with your kids undecided

1 Like

Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Flamemignon1(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Skynet55:
Lalasticlala, Dominque farano abeg advice me next action to take I won break this boy head this night
You want to break his head because he's different from you? Why don't you kick him out of your house instead and break ties with him?
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Ghostrye: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Wire am koboko, help him reset his brain. Also reduce the cash he is given (if he is reliant on you), and then arrange babe for am one time. Use the carrot and stick technique
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by phemmyfour: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Skynet55:
That's what happened when you allowed foreign culture to consume you. I m sure if he would have still been STRAIGHT if you didn't sponsor him abroad
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

Define “counseling” IN YOUR OWN WORDS. How did you get through school with this kind of unteachable attitude?
undecided
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Kobojunkie: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
When your brother in-law dey come back from abroad,he no pass through Lagos? undecided

He for kukuma branch SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF NATIONS na,for special deliverance lipsrsealed
because dem don deliver all the special deliverance cases for Lagos finish? undecided
Re: Heres A Shocking News About My Inlaws Return by Skynet55: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
kiss

(1) (Reply)

“Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up / Power Of Good Pussy / I'm In Love With Him But Not Sure If He's Controlling , Should I Stay ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.