Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,150 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? (50421 Views)

Dangote Farms Faces Liquidation For ‘Defaulting’ On Arbitral Award / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Failed E-transactions: Report Defaulting Banks To Us- CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? by Anuoluwagbemiga: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2021
I really appreciate your contribution and advices ...I will surely pay them back ,thanks
Re: Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? by siyeke2023(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guys Lcash served me a supeona court date from their lawyers..

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? by Jephtar89: 4:33pm On Jun 10
Raxxye:

I pray they arrest and jail you bc you are deserving of it!
You borrow and do not want to pay back!

If he is jailed how will they get their money back? Besides, you can't compare cost of jailing to the amount owed.

They should give him time to pay at least.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.