Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:02 AM

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 (68701 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 14th September 2021 / Brighton Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 14th September 2020 / Young Boys Vs Manchester United UCL (0 - 3) On 19th September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by mvem(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Houstency:
Plastic United fan. Make una free Ole, the boys tried. Playing with 1 Man down for such length of time for a determined team, any team can lose such. If you must blame, blame red card. The guys tried very well, GGMU
no be so guy...club like man U with those quality even with a man down against young boys should at worse draw...come on!...tactics matters when one man down and your opponent was no match for you guy, they are far a lesser team...

Go online...everyone is blaming Ole tactics. You made your opponent feel you had no threat

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by bukxy: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kyase:
Why don’t you mention Cr7 pogba, Bruno varane and shaw
Don’t be an hypocrite
abi cavani,greenwood,mata,sancho still dey there o,
we just need a better coach

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by pacespot(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Which club be this Young Boys

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Kyase(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
bukxy:

abi cavani,greenwood,mata,sancho still dey there o,

we just need a better coach
We need a good offensive coach
The type that is not afraid of his players

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by osazsky(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Decimus:

His agent is Jorge Mendes and city have no problem with him.
Everyone knows pep would do anything humanly possible to avoid Ronaldo.
wait are u saying ronaldo is not a good player..some of una here..if u want to ague u will say it in a way that it will favour u..that was y I said I dont know the agents real name..city and that agent dont have good relationship..he acts like a child.he was the same person that sold yaya to us..if you know how he complicated yaya deal and his clause u will not make this statement.i have been following city since 2008..I will say it 100000 times there is no big club now that wouldn't want to have ronaldo and messi even at 40..u can take this info to a bank..there can nerver be another ronaldo and messi till football ends...just rest oga.i wasnt expecting this result sha..cuz them cut my ticket..I didn't watch d game nor followed the game but dont take it from ronaldo..pls when man u lose a game or psg loses a game nerver in your life blame these 2 players I have followed them from age 17...when I watched the under 17 world cup..i knew messi will destroy football..then aguero..then one otago or so forgotten his name..then mikel..but its painful that otago and Mike didn't live to expectation...am not saying mikel is not a good player..but he didn't impress me the prospect I saw in him when he was 17 died naturally..didn't see otago again maybe he died or something..I am not a kid

4 Likes

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Indispensable85(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Manutd can never win any trophy with olegunar solskjaer. Never! It doesn't matter who they sign. Just imagine the starting line. Playing sancho,fred,vande beek at the same time. Lol...... And then substituting Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandez the only threats that would be able to turn a quick counter into a goal. Eventually,his stupidity paid off for young boys when one of his foolish substitute provided a Christmas gift on a silver platter for a beautiful finish... Lol ��� what a through pass! Hahahahahahahaha.......my belle ooo...�����

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Indispensable85(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
mvem:
no be so guy...club like man U with those quality even with a man down against young boys should at worse draw...come on!...tactics matters when one man down and your opponent was no match for you guy, they are far a lesser team...

Go online...everyone is blaming Ole tactics. You made your opponent feel you had no threat

The mad man actually removed the threats.
He removed both Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandez. These were his most potent threats. Very useless coach. Utd can not win anything with solskjaer even though they buy the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by MaxiB1242: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ronaldo the king of Champions league is back.. How far now.. Baba Tapnaldo don Tap in one then fall for inside penalty box again waiting for the ref to blow pk so that he can Penaldo again... Oloriburuku
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by princewarri1985: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Na God go purnish that useless coach ole for cutting my ticket, ole non go die better just imagine this kind small odd cut my ticket, God please even though am a die hard manchester united fan please let manchester united exit the champions league in the group stage so that that useless ole can be sacked, i dont know what the glaziers family is waiting for before they fire ole because he is an average coach and his incapabilities is always exposed in critical matches, the same way he lost europa final to villareal, club legend my foot, man u need to learn from chelsea, chelsea put sentiment aside sacked the club legend lampard and hired tuchel, now see what tuchel is doing at chelsea, infact am tired, how am i going to sleep this night?? Man u cut slip wey i suppose win

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Noisemakers how far
One would be thinking you’ve been winning trophies for 5 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Kingcalls: 1:14am On Sep 15, 2021
osazsky:
wait are u saying ronaldo is not a good player..some of una here..if u want to ague u will say it in a way that it will favour u..that was y I said I dont know the agents real name..city and that agent dont have good relationship..he acts like a child.he was the same person that sold yaya to us..if you know how he complicated yaya deal and his clause u will not make this statement.i have been following city since 2008..I will say it 100000 times there is no big club now that wouldn't want to have ronaldo and messi even at 40..u can take this info to a bank..there can nerver be another ronaldo and messi till football ends...just rest oga.i wasnt expecting this result sha..cuz them cut my ticket..I didn't watch d game nor followed the game but dont take it from ronaldo..pls when man u lose a game or psg loses a game nerver in your life blame these 2 players I have followed them from age 17...when I watched the under 17 world cup..i knew messi will destroy football..then aguero..then one otago or so forgotten his name..then mikel..but its painful that otago and Mike didn't live to expectation...am not saying mikel is not a good player..but he didn't impress me the prospect I saw in him when he was 17 died naturally..didn't see otago again maybe he died or something..I am not a kid

I think u meant obasi ...chinedu obasi and not otago... fabregas also played that tournament
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by BENEAMATA: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2021
I hear say man city been wan fry their akara with groundnut oyel untill manyoo happened !
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by phadul: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2021
this is beginning of man u downfall the moment they assigned a godlike attribute to ronaldo is the beginning of lets say a disastrous season grin

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:30am On Sep 15, 2021
N2B2:

Why should Ronaldo press?

This is Young goddamn Boys ffs. Man Utd supposed to be hitting them on the counter, not defending.

Haba! How can a whole Man Utd be defending against Young Boys this badly.

It'll only take a useless coach like Ole to lose to a club like Young Boys with such a good squad like Utd's.

And yes, Man Utd will likely lose this much.
oga na prophet you be.
Man utd current squad is going no where as long as this scam is Man utd's coach

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Decimus:
Man U will still finish above Young boys in the group.
At least they can still make it to the Europa league.
When their husband Villarreal and the all attacking Atalanta take first and second.
sharap
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Hangulsaram: 2:46am On Sep 15, 2021
So Man U buy GOAT Young boys kill am?

3 Likes

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by KayCee92(m): 3:12am On Sep 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm not a Manchester United fan but I know it's a straight win for the red devils.

It wasn't a "straight win" for them in the end boss. grin grin
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Zakarara(m): 3:33am On Sep 15, 2021
See noise, because man.u just lose one match, with 10men on a synthetic pitch. .This is a war... American won the Vietnam war but lost over 50,000 soldiers. Last last una go shock

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by CSTRR: 5:37am On Sep 15, 2021
yemi1504:

Even I as a Man U fan agrees except for the stingy owners who are not ready to be challenged by any coach to upgrade the team. The last coach that challenged them to upgrade the team in Mourinho even with highest 2nd position among the coaches and results (Europa League, FA Cup Final), we all know how it ended. The Glazers only upgrade the team when the weakness of the team has become so glaring like that of the defense and right wing this summer. Also, the club's love for British players that continue to underwhelm (Sancho is on that path and the very useless love affair for Declan Rice) continues to annoy me as a fan!
Your owners are one of the highest spenders in the world.

United are the highest spenders in England, comparable to city.

I don't know what else you want them to spend on.

You can blame them for not sacking ole, but don't blame them for not spending.

They have overspent. They just got Sancho for huge money.

The problem is that the players you are buying for big money are floping.

2 Likes

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Lordfesto(m): 5:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Oh My God! Man U don spoil my ticket. cry
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by mywells: 6:04am On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=mvem post=105825407]no be so guy...club like man U with those quality even with a man down against young boys should at worse draw...come on!...tactics matters when one man down and your opponent was no match for you guy, they are far a lesser team...

Go online...everyone is blaming Ole tactics. You made your opponent feel you had no threat [/quot Substitució substitueix substituts Substitution gone wrong, there's no a right thinking that' subs CR7 for lingaar in this mordern day football, as if that was not enough still went on subs Bruno as well that the height of incompetència a coach would ever exhibit.
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:52am On Sep 15, 2021
osazsky:
they got ronaldo cheap o..them nor spend money o
You have a point there.

Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by richmanrichard: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Kyase:

We have one of the best team in the world right now
In fact second best
But ole is making us look like a bad team
2nd mostly costly after city but not even top3 best team in england.waste of fund
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Emola12(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2021
DBlackCeazer:
na your papa
e choke u? i think say nah ur ancesstors b4 nah
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Thepolo999(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Houstency:

Your team na Chelsea? Calm down, teams differ. Same Chelsea dey play draw at 60 mins plus against Zenith
zenith are unbeaten in 14 matches.check your stats.
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by shegzbillionz(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2021
As pendulu no see penalty play... baba tell coach to evict am from the house.... lmao
Las las young boys don kill the billy-goat .
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Wordson:
really? But how come una still chop beating?!

That's real life.
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by yemi1504: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
CSTRR:

Your owners are one of the highest spenders in the world.

United are the highest spenders in England, comparable to city.

I don't know what else you want them to spend on.

You can blame them for not sacking ole, but don't blame them for not spending.

They have overspent. They just got Sancho for huge money.

The problem is that the players you are buying for big money are floping.

They only spend money when the problem areas become glaring and the team underperforms, a case of flogging the dead horse imo. The team needed a DM this summer but they overlooked it due to the fact, the ones available at a decent price are African and for some reason, clueless Ole is not a fan of African players unless as a last resort (see Ighalo) but are willing to pour another 100 million pounds on an overrated "superstar" British player in Declan Rice next summer with British players most times underperforming and splashing eggs on their faces. What the owners have refused to understand, it is not world class players that win but players who have passion and desire to do so (see Fernandes (if he was British, you could bet he would have signed a season earlier) and the current Chelsea team). When Mourinho talked about a center back then, we all know how this stingy owners shut him out due to the disapproval of the players in the dressing room. The situation where the players are more than the team and the manager does not bode well and breeds players who are not ready to fight for the shirt. It is one of the reasons why Lukaku lost match fitness at Man U and is now as fit as fiddle as at then at Inter and now at Chelsea. This is because the players under both managers knows who calls the shots - the managers, not them, winning games is what matters to both the managers and his players. I rest my case.
Re: Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Decimus: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
osazsky:
wait are u saying ronaldo is not a good player..some of una here..if u want to ague u will say it in a way that it will favour u..that was y I said I dont know the agents real name..city and that agent dont have good relationship..he acts like a child.he was the same person that sold yaya to us..if you know how he complicated yaya deal and his clause u will not make this statement.i have been following city since 2008..I will say it 100000 times there is no big club now that wouldn't want to have ronaldo and messi even at 40..u can take this info to a bank..there can nerver be another ronaldo and messi till football ends...just rest oga.i wasnt expecting this result sha..cuz them cut my ticket..I didn't watch d game nor followed the game but dont take it from ronaldo..pls when man u lose a game or psg loses a game nerver in your life blame these 2 players I have followed them from age 17...when I watched the under 17 world cup..i knew messi will destroy football..then aguero..then one otago or so forgotten his name..then mikel..but its painful that otago and Mike didn't live to expectation...am not saying mikel is not a good player..but he didn't impress me the prospect I saw in him when he was 17 died naturally..didn't see otago again maybe he died or something.I am not a kid

I'm not saying CR7 is not good
But pep doesn't chase clout, there's a special way he wants his dressing room to be like.
He was the one that got rid of players like ibra, Gaucho, Toure.
When he first came to city, he sidelined Aguero and Toure before discovering that the team needed them.
If you get the exclusives, I'm sure it was Pep that was against the move

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.