Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,642 members, 7,878,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel (79718 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
BadRadio:
Truth is we all have bleeped someones wife and someone's husband... the unlucky ones get caughtgrin

I hope I'm not included in the bolded

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by princewarri1985: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beating the man was very wrong! Even if i catch a man on top of my wife, i won't beat the man or create a scene, i will tell the man to put his cloths back on and leave my house, when he is gone, i will jejely ask my wife to pack her things and leave my house, simple as ABC, in 2019 in my area here a married woman was caught in another man house house having sex, the man was mercilessly beaten by an angry mob and he died on his way to the hospital,

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Powelandnn:
This poor guy was beaten mercilessly after he was busted in the act with another man’s wife in a hotel.

It appears the husband had been suspecting the wife of cheating on him and kept a closer look on her movements.

Reports reveal that the yet-to-be identified husband was tipped off by friends about the escapades of the wife , whom has reportedly been cheating on him for a long time.

In anger, he sprung up and stormed the room where his wifɛ was dishiŋg oʋt different strokɛs and styles of kerewa with her lover.

From the video, the furious husband is heard threatening to kill the other guy but the wife pleaded with him to spare his life.

The poor guy had to kneel and beg for mercy.

The clip from the public disgrace is now making waves online with many people stating that the woman and her lover deserved what they got.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwCTiTrn1u/
E
Righteousness 2, what do you have to say about this sexual parapoism?
But wait oh, e be like say righteousness 2 don vex go strike
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Knows(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala for any guyman wey make woman him best friend grin

The painful part is that this kind of co-husbands can sabi settle down wound person wife tongue.

There was this couple that used to live in my former area....One day,the man had to run outside, shouting--"no way, your people must hear am"..... Neighbors came around and asked him what was wrong...And the man said he was lashing his wife,all of a sudden,she squatted like a dog and told him to lash her like that grin. And when he asked her when did that kind of sexxx style start,she replied him--"Na for *saloon* I take hear am cheesy

Mennnnnnnn,na so baba take purse madam go meet her people straight up undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Poleski: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cheating is a very dangerous thing in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Burgerlomo: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
ekanx27:
Watin the man go find for the hotel?

He's Mr Fashola the private detective grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Agugbadin: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Black women are very deceitful and wicked. They can never be trusted at all. Especially the ones that has Africa in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Warricity: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Then we must applaud Tega's husband for his gentility, and Boma for his .......
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Agugbadin: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Maybe Idoma woman
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by EcoLaw: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nice. Typical example of thinking out of the box.

NobleSeed:
hahaha
Make the husband save him seif from stress, the one bubu dey do us don reach.
Some women aren't worth it

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Rastaramsey(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Damnnnn niggar
Lemme be on little blue piil mood...
The woman cheat on you base on say u no dey perform well well again or u no dey attractive anymore, if to say u dey knack am steady and ur packaging still stand gibigba, she dare not look elsewhere....
If none of what I said Is the reason why the woman cheat on am, damnn the man married a bitch
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by judedwriter(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
shocked

Adultery is so painful.. because trust is broken.

Many people can't love anymore because of incidents like these.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by KingGeedorah(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Speak for yourself

BadRadio:
Truth is we all have bleeped someones wife and someone's husband... the unlucky ones get caughtgrin
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by NobleSeed(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
you way dey think inside the box what have you come up with?
EcoLaw:
Nice. Typical example of thinking out of the box.

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Emmanuel909090: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
He should just kill him, and reduce gigglo. I dont know if i spelt correctly but i have been hearing that name.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by KingGeedorah(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Come to think of it, when a man catches his wife cheating he beats the man her catch her with and when a woman catches her husband, she beat the lady she catch her husband with
princewarri1985:
Beating the man was very wrong! Even if i catch a man on top of my wife, i won't beat the man or create a scene, i will tell the man to put his cloths back on and leave my house, when he is gone, i will jejely ask my wife to pack her things and leave my house, simple as ABC, in 2019 in my area here a married woman was caught in another man house house having sex, the man was mercilessly beaten by an angry mob and he died on his way to the hospital,
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Charly68: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Painful as it stands,it does not warrant the husband to commit murder or manslaughter as the case may be.. Doing so means going to prison forever and the woman would begin to enjoy her philandering ..Cool down your hanger and send the adulterous woman away forever .

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by EcoLaw: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bros I no mean any harm,I was talking about the photo he used in the comment.

NobleSeed:
you way dey think inside the box what have you come up with?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Myhusband(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
beating the man was wrong, she collect pant from her waist? no be she agree make she come shift her womb

all these men that knows nothing that spending for their women but don't know how to drill them, imagine you dey bang the hell out of your wife, if she still go out to seek for another dick then oti ni owo aye ninu

but at that her age, no be wealth building suppose to be her concerns? that dude might just be a fúck boy place on salary
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by emkz: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Although I will never endorse a man fighting another man who slept with his loose wife except he forced himself on her, but I think one way some men tend to punish their philandering wives is by going after the man that they slept with. Note that these women live these men, hence the reason she sacrificed her marriage.

Even the Bible seems to support an injured husband's wrath against the man who defiled his wife. Some of them use charms I am told. So go after him.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by NobleSeed(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
no qualms bro
Sorry for not decifying before quoting. I thought it was the other way round.
EcoLaw:
Bros I no mean any harm,I was talking about the photo he used in the comment.

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by BobbyShmurda007: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Wahala for Tjunction
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Bngf: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by panpan(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why did the hotel workers allow unauthorized access to their client's room?
Or did the man and woman forget to lock the door?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Digmygold: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
When you do mistake marry Ubunja daughter. grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sleeping with a married woman is a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by shogsman(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
BadRadio:
shut up... swear u are are virgin... odégrin
My mates among your family members are the ones you're referring to
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by bab22: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
The future is indeed female
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by adonis89(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
BadRadio:
not we say you. Everyone isn't as stup!d like u. If I get someone like u close to my wife, I will kill u spiritually.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
adonis89:
not we say you. Everyone isn't as stup!d like u. If I get someone like u close to my wife, I will kill u spiritually.
ur wife will be fvcked and there's nothing u can do about itcheesy
Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Bobbyyrn: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
I cant try it in my life married women wey dey put person for trouble

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala for any guyman wey make woman him best friend grin

The painful part is that this kind of co-husbands can sabi settle down wound person wife tongue.

There was this couple that used to live in my former area....One day,the man had to run outside, shouting--"no way, your people must hear am"..... Neighbors came around and asked him what was wrong...And the man said he was lashing his wife,all of a sudden,she squatted like a dog and told him to lash her like that grin. And when he asked her when did that kind of sexxx style start,she replied him--"Na for saloon I take hear am cheesy

Mennnnnnnn,na so baba take purse madam go meet her people straight up undecided
Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.