Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,763 members, 7,935,266 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nicki Minaj Dropping Red Pills On Twitter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nicki Minaj Dropping Red Pills On Twitter (591 Views)

10 Best Weight Loss Pills On The Market / No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Dropping Red Pills On Twitter by APCHaram: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2021
I give her two weeks before Mossad is called in on her.

Another tragic case of a celebrity dying in a jet crash in the making

Re: Nicki Minaj Dropping Red Pills On Twitter by SmartPolician: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
This is the same reason my client in Florida rejected the vaccine when she contracted the virus. Thanks to some Indian drug she took, she is now fine.

Developing potent vaccines takes time, so nobody shouldn't be forced into accepting a drug some US pharma companies developed overnight because they desperately wanted to tackle their Covid-induced humanitarian catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Dropping Red Pills On Twitter by suffering: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2021
They should release AIDS vaccines in the same way. I'm tired of the virus still being feared after thirty something years.
Re: Nicki Minaj Dropping Red Pills On Twitter by APCHaram: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
This is the same reason my client in Florida rejected the vaccine when she contracted the virus. Thanks to some Indian drug she took, she is now fine.

Developing potent vaccines takes time, so nobody shouldn't be forced into accepting a drug some US pharma companies developed overnight because they wanted to tackle their Covid-induced humanitarian catastrophe.

I am a strong advocate against Vaccine therapy.

If you live in the south and are above the poverty strata you need not even immunize your kids for any disease.

The Wild Polio virus exists where there is zero hygiene, open sewage and what not like what persists in most northern slums.

The reason they eradicated polio in the west wasn't through vaccinations but from a significant improvement in the standard of living.

Our useless politicians will prefer the vaccine solution which is akin to sweeping dirt under the rug because it provides health care in a needle and they don't have to address the poverty and lack of infrastructure among the masses.

Vaccinations are only necessary where there is no immune response and where there is a real potent pandemic.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: General Hospital Ikot Ekpene Ready For Commissioning Today / Doctor's Please Help? / Herbal Remedy For Sperm Linkage (eda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.