Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down (548 Views)

How Atiku Shot Himself In The Leg By Trying To Bring Tinubu Down / Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book / Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2021
To whomever it may concern.

There is no gain in being a sadist, If u destroy everything, u will be the biggest losers.

The pipeline bombings, sit at home, destruction of police stations, killing of policemen etc, did not stop Yusuf Buhari from sharing IPhone in his wedding or flying private jets.

If u destroy the country today, el-rufai son alone has up to 50 friends that can give him $50k each and he will still be worth $2.5m. But do u have any friend that can help u with urgent N2500 if Nigeria gets destroyed? Wike already has his billions in foreign account.
Pls let's use our head, if u want to be on their level, u should up ur game and not try to bring them down to ur level.
Afghanistan is destroyed today and the president is in Dubai while the men and women are getting killed for little provocations.

2 Likes

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by 9japride(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2021
The root causes of majority of the crises in this world is injustice and oppression. If those two don't exist then you can have a peaceful environment. What even worsen such crises is even the supporters of the oppressor mocking the victims and ensuring they remain subdue, is that not wickedness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2021
9japride:
The root causes of majority of the crises in this world is injustice and oppression. If those two don't exist then you can have a peaceful environment. What even worsen such crises is even the supporters of the oppressor mock the victim and ensure they remain subdue, is that not wickedness?
we can up our game and get out of that injustice, most of our sufferings in this country is self inflicted and not from any govt.
No govt is directly trying to destroy her citizens, they just make polices that favour them and some persons indirectly become victims, if govt is not directly after ur life, u can easily maneuver and get ur life together, but this doesn't apply to BH, FH, IPOB that is killing the innocent people

What excuse do we have to destroy police stations? I have never seen Wike nor Buhari in a police station, these stations are used by common citizens and not politicians.

1 Like

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by Fejoku: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:

There is no gain in being a sadist, If u destroy everything, u will be the biggest losers.

The pipeline bombings, sit at home, destruction of police stations, killing of policemen etc, did not stop Yusuf Buhari from sharing IPhone in his wedding or flying private jets.

If u destroy the country today, el-rufai son alone has up to 50 friends that can give him $50k each and he will still be worth $2.5m. But do u have any friend that can help u with urgent N2500 if Nigeria gets destroyed? Wike already has his billions in foreign account.
Pls let's use our head, if u want to be on their level, u should up ur game and not try to bring them down to ur level.
Afghanistan is destroyed today and the president is in Dubai while the men and women are getting killed for little provocations.

There's no hiding place for any of the persons you mentioned in your write up. Those places they run to have people waiting to give them a taste of the destruction they are currently doing in Nigeria. The world is a small place you know. Gone are the days when some few people think they are untouchable. We are getting there gradually. Men have invested their all to fight this fight till the end.

1 Like

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by Fejoku: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:

A policeman shoots your brother dead and claims it was an accidental discharge. No case is instituted against him and no compensation to his family. They're just expected to swallow it and move on. It happens repeatedly and no one is punished yet you say the police are innocent. What about the random oppression from different security departments on the already servile populace. Any military man can beat up and kill a civilian without having any iota of respect for their lives. Are such people to be valued? The day of recompense has come. Men will no more go down without a fight. It is better the military men turn their weapons on corrupt politicians than join them to oppress the already suffering downtrodden.
The bad policies of politicians and their accomplices have far reaching effects on the lives and futures of generations. If they know this, maybe they will do better.
As of today, most people in Nigeria are just survivors and would be victims. I can confidently say that a lot of them will be slaughtered before this week ends and nothing will be done about it. It will just be crying and weeping with few condemnation from the political quarters and we're back to status quo. There's no where in the world that such is acceptable. A genocide is happening in Nigeria and all you think about is some assumed hate for Yusuf Buhari. We know of course that the lives of those murdered means nothing to you.
The day of judgement is near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Fejoku:

A policeman shoots your brother dead and claims it was an accidental discharge. No case is instituted against him and no compensation to his family. They're just expected to swallow it and move on. It happens repeatedly and no one is punished yet you say the police are innocent. What about the random oppression from different security departments on the already servile populace. Any military man can beat up and kill a civilian without having any iota of respect for their lives. Are such people to be valued? The day of recompense has come. Men will no more go down without a fight. It is better the military men turn their weapons on corrupt politicians than join them to oppress the already suffering downtrodden.
The bad policies of politicians and their accomplices have far reaching effects on the lives and futures of generations. If they know this, maybe they will do better.
As of today, most people in Nigeria are just survivors and would be victims. I can confidently say that a lot of them will be slaughtered before this week ends and nothing will be done about it. It will just be crying and weeping with few condemnation from the political quarters and we're back to status quo. There's no where in the world that such is acceptable. A genocide is happening in Nigeria and all you think about is some assumed hate for Yusuf Buhari. We know of course that the lives of those murdered means nothing to you.
just read what u wrote?
So because police killed innocent civilians, u have the right to do things that will affect other civilians bah? U are even worse than those policemen.
To think u cannot condemn the actions of these guys overwhelms me.
Did the policemen u killed or touts u freed from prisons do anything to any politician?
Aren't those touts in the streets robbing the innocent man on daily basis?

Ur definition of justice is sick
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by Fejoku: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
just read what u wrote?
So because police killed innocent civilians, u have the right to do things that will affect other civilians bah? U are even worse than those policemen.
To think u cannot condemn the actions of these guys overwhelms me.
Did the policemen u killed or touts u freed from prisons do anything to any politician?
Aren't those touts in the streets robbing the innocent man on daily basis?

Ur definition of justice is sick
What is your own definition of injustice? Let people judge you by your answer.
Your Nigerian soldiers claimed they had no orders to protect innocent villagers(citizens) from visible attacks by terrorists but they don't waste time shooting at unarmed protesters. They moment they towed that path of infamy, they lost the respect to be treated as an honourable organ of state. Let anyone challenge my points.
I await your definition of justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by Valkrie: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:

Buhari got to the level of becoming a president by bringing Shehu shagari down and babangida also became a president by bringing buhari down so all these ascertion no correct....if one space no empty another person no go get chance fill am....One man's cry is another man's joy....!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by 9japride(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
we can up our game and get out of that injustice, most of our sufferings in this country is self inflicted and not from any govt.
No govt is directly trying to destroy her citizens, they just make polices that favour them and some persons indirectly become victims, if govt is not directly after ur life, u can easily maneuver and get ur life together, but this doesn't apply to BH, FH, IPOB that is killing the innocent people

What excuse do we have to destroy police stations? I have never seen Wike nor Buhari in a police station, these stations are used by common citizens and not politicians.
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria style of governance is based on a single individual concept. Just imagine all those who post hateful stuffs against the Igbos here find themselves in the corridors of power in Nigeria, they will support suppressive and oppressive policies towards those they hate. Let no one be deceived, the kind of governance being practice in Africa is archaic and all about witch hunting. Every leader was once a youth and tell me how these youths we have presently will perform in future? Do developed European countries government deliberately oppress their citizens or do they lay claim to infrastructural projects as theirs? When leaders choose to be petty, its everyone that will suffer for it. The roads, forest(farming), communities are no longer safe because some leaders love to play petty and vindictive kind of politics. They should continue, while other countries are making things good for their people. The idea of all hustle na hustle is what leads to the emergence of selfish supporters of government organization, yahoo yahoo and other vices
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria style of governance is based on a single individual concept. Just imagine all those who post hateful stuffs against the Igbos here find themselves in the corridors of power in Nigeria, they will support suppressive and oppressive policies towards those they hate. Let no one be deceived, the kind of governance being practice in Africa is archaic and all about witch hunting.
No single tribe has insulted igbos as much as Ipob insult others.
Before 2015, the Yorubas and Fulani were having it hot in the hands of ipob.
What Igbos are facing today is a result of the hatred they let ipob built all these while
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fejoku:

What is your own definition of injustice? Let people judge you by your answer.
Your Nigerian soldiers claimed they had no orders to protect innocent villagers(citizens) from visible attacks by terrorists but they don't waste time shooting at unarmed protesters. They moment they towed that path of infamy, they lost the respect to be treated as an honourable organ of state. Let anyone challenge my points.
I await your definition of justice.
so the lekki shootings gave u the legal right to kill security personelles and ur fellow igbos in SE?

Well, I don't have any interest to drag this further, if this is what justice means to a typical ipob
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by 9japride(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
No single tribe has insulted igbos as much as Ipob insult others.
Before 2015, the Yorubas and Fulani were having it hot in the hands of ipob.
What Igbos are facing today is a result of the hatred they let ipob built all these while
[color=#006600][/color]

Those ipob I believe were stating the obvious. We too like to deceive ourselves for this country. Sugarcoating bad situation not to offend anyone. Truth is always bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Those ipob I believe were stating the obvious. We too like to deceive ourselves for this country. Sugarcoating bad situation not to offend anyone. Truth is always bitter.
what were the obvious?
NK is a politician who is using gullible igbos.

He ordered no election in SE but after taking pictures with Atiku, he decides to call off the order.
Atiku billions has spoken to him.
He was bragging how ipob has bought war planes and other war equipment and Biafra was just months away, but till this day, we haven't seen even a 2mm bullet of his after his arrest, it shows how cunning he is.
IPOB is just a business to him and he won't have problems sacrificing u lot to maintain the money
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by enemybulldozer(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:

Can you show us where you condemned the killings of IPOB members from 2015 till 2019 by this same police and army you are defending today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

u call Buhari lifeless, call him cow, attack Amaechi, insulted the entire Yoruba race, insulted the southern minorities, insulted other religion, insult a sovereign country, call it a zoo and insulted its citizens.

Pls tell me the obvious

1 Like

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
enemybulldozer:
Can you show us where you condemned the killings of IPOB members from 2015 till 2019 by this same police and army you are defending today.
Why will I condemn the killing of those terrorists? Why will I condemn the killings of people that are sacrificing maidens in their own land? Why will I condemn the killings of those that destroy the sovereignty of a country? Why will i condemn it if they feel they have what it takes to fight the NA and when fight starts, the NA were wiping them off, is it not a war u started? Why should i condemn what u wanted? Why why why
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by Fejoku: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
so the lekki shootings gave u the legal right to kill security personelles and ur fellow igbos in SE?

Well, I don't have any interest to drag this further, if this is what justice means to a typical ipob
Don't run away o Mr terrorist. Answer those questions I asked you and let readers be the judge.
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by enemybulldozer(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fejoku:

richmond500 is a hypocrite, he is selective and partial in his judgement people like him cannot make people or any person to change positively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
enemybulldozer:
richmond500 is a hypocrite, he is selective and partial in his judgement people like him cannot make people or any person to change positively.
I am saying, u should stop making life difficult for the common man.
U guys came to justify ur actions by saying security killed in lekki, wtf.

Is that enough reasons to kill SE maidens?
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fejoku:

Don't run away o Mr terrorist. Answer those questions I asked you and let readers be the judge.
be it unto u as u want it.

I am a human and I am concerned about people dying, if only Igbos were the ones dying, I won't say a word but the ordinary man is affected
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by 9japride(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
u call Buhari lifeless, call him cow, attack Amaechi, insulted the entire Yoruba race, insulted the southern minorities, insulted other religion, insult a sovereign country, call it a zoo and insulted its citizens.

Pls tell me the obvious
[color=#006600][/color]

When GEJ was in power who where those insulting him and calling him all sort of names? I am not moved by all these propaganda by enemies of eastern region. I only feel pity for those siding with people who have a perfect hatred for eastern region. You guys are very vindictive, hiding under the canopy of being patriotic to spread hatred and injustice. Have a good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by enemybulldozer(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:

A typical zoo agent always runaway from the truth but will not hesitate to feed you with lies if you give him or her the chance.

I've been going through the your posts and that of fejoku and I've reached to a conclusion that what you have to show is nothing but lies, hypocrisy, deceit and hate.
People like you is the problem of this british cage called nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

When GEJ was in power who where those insulting him and calling him all sort of names? I am not moved by all these propaganda by enemies of eastern region. I only feel pity for those siding with people who have a perfect hatred for eastern region. You guys are very vindictive, hiding under the canopy of being patriotic to spread hatred and injustice. Have a good day.
GEJ was insulted by APC, nobody was insulting the entire Igbo race, u better get the difference.
GEJ own was a move to overthrow the govt, current Ipob madness is just hatred on other tribes and religions
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by 9japride(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
what were the obvious?
NK is a politician who is using gullible igbos.

He ordered no election in SE but after taking pictures with Atiku, he decides to call off the order.
Atiku billions has spoken to him.
He was bragging how ipob has bought war planes and other war equipment and Biafra was just months away, but till this day, we haven't seen even a 2mm bullet of his after his arrest, it shows how cunning he is.
IPOB is just a business to him and he won't have problems sacrificing u lot to maintain the money
[color=#006600][/color]

An Igbo don't let anyone control them, they generally support what's best for their interest. You think majority of people are happy with the eye service of the crop of leaders we have in the east? The dream of every Igbo man is to have a country of their own. Ipob, Nk and others will come and go, but the pursuit of a beautiful and lovely home for eastern region will remain the same. It baffles me how you guys think misinformation and propaganda can change the educated people down south? It laughable. I see you guys as doing normal hustle here,because it doesn't make sense that an adult will be posting funny stuffs day in day if not being paid to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by 9japride(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
GEJ was insulted by APC, nobody was insulting the entire Igbo race, u better get the difference.
GEJ own was a move to overthrow the govt, current Ipob madness is just hatred on other tribes and religions
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy abeg leave this matter, nobody is a child here. You are hardworking and the hustling to defend your pay masters. Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

An Igbo don't let anyone control them, they generally support what's best for their interest. You think majority of people are happy with the eye service of the crop of leaders we have in the east? The dream of every Igbo man is to have a country of their own. Ipob, Nk and others will come and go, but the pursuit of a beautiful and lovely home for eastern region will remain the same. It baffles me how you guys think misinformation and propaganda can change the educated people down south? It laughable. I see you guys as doing normal hustle here,because it doesn't make sense that an adult will be posting funny stuffs day in day if not being paid to do it.
NK said he doesn't mind if he sacrifice one million igbos to achieve Biafra, Oga ur lives mean nothing to that man.

He was upset when security killed his dogs, ur lives is less than a dog. Woo woo
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by richmond500: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy abeg leave this matter, nobody is a child here. You are hardworking and the hustling to defend your pay masters. Enjoy.
u know I am saying the truth.

When ND avengers started, I was supporting them until they start destroying pipelines and I detached myself, now the economy is biting us hard while Yusuf was sharing iphones.

ESN is busy killing maidens and destroying peoples businesses cos of enforced S@H while u support them online
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by Fejoku: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
be it unto u as u want it.

I am a human and I am concerned about people dying, if only Igbos were the ones dying, I won't say a word but the ordinary man is affected
Which Igbos are you talking about? Is it the armless ones that your soldiers killed in cold blood for over 5yrs or are there other Igbos we don't know about? Our brothers were murdered in cold blood for raising up a flag while protesting. The surviving ones were dehumanized for only protesting but the fulani led terrorist government set free confirmed boko haram terrorists and set them free despite all the killings and destruction they've done. Most of their victims are still in IDP camps inside Nigeria.
Let readers decide who between us is right.
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by FakeUnity: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:

Mr 'We SS' your papa na policeman? This one wey you dey defend police everyday? The same police that had been declared a criminal organization by the Canadian Judiciary? grin
Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by FakeUnity: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

This your hammer don shatter richmond500 skull. Chai. grin

The terrorist muslim mugu think say na pikin dem him dey follow yarn. He is a hopeless abokey 'we ssner' feeling funky.

People like me always put the fear of God him, he is always afraid of quoting me. I dey terrorize him empty pro-abokey muslim skull on a steady. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by 9japride(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

This your hammer don shatter richmond500 skull. Chai. grin

The terrorist muslim mugu think say na pikin dem him dey follow yarn. He is a hopeless abokey 'we ssner' feeling funky.

People like me always put the fear of God him, he is always afraid of quoting me. I dey terrorize him empty pro-abokey muslim skull on a steady. grin
[color=#006600][/color]

It's very unfortunate that someone will just be highly mischievous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Won't Get To Someone's Level By Trying To Bring Them Down by assent: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:

I think you need to shut up and dip your mouth in a pit latrine.

The fact that you don't see Yusuf's senseless spending as a problem indicates that you have serious mental problems yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku, Rumuor Has It… / Massob Condemns Barbaric Military Action Against Chinwetalagu / Prices Of Cooking Gas Rose By 21.42% In September – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.