Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,124 members, 7,933,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe (65008 Views)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Limassol(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
ModestGal:
Africa is so behind,lol
Thank your lucky stars you left.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Okay
Let me hear what you have to say on this
Describe HOW Nigerians worship white folks
And also describe the unique things we do that other black folks dont do
Let's hear
Ive already done countless times. It's in the way you regard white people and whiteness and general, the things you say, how you reason. it doesn't always have to manifest itself physically but on a whole, the outlook of most Nigerians is mostly pro-white and anti-black
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by neyoohhh: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Nope. You aren't. You are probably the most self_hating African nation I know.
You are the only nation that explicitly yearns for recolonisation.
You worship white people at every given turn and lambast blackness.
Even in the US, you'd rather side with white people and look down on African Americans
Statements like "black man is backward, black man is evil blah blah" are common among Nigerians.
You attribute every little thing to white South Africans...even a construction of a mere pavement.
All of this because you dont see the good in being black.
You guys have a problem. A mental one

Correct, used to think like you before I understood them even though I'm also Nigerian.

The truth is they know how useless they are and quite proud of it.

So I've also joined them in reinforcing how they see themselves.

They blame the government for everything but are equally useless.

All that matters to Nigerians are entertainment, fast money, sex and berating themselves all over the internet.

They're also drug abusers, so take what they say with a pinch of salt. You might be arguing with someone on codeine diet lol.

3 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by TMKsouth: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

The assumption that I worship whites for pointing out black failures is what I never understood about you guys,?
Where does the white worship come from ?
Pointing out that we need to do better is white worship?
Pointing out the obvious problems we have as black folks is white worship?
Pointing the fact that the west (and ill add japan, South Korea and other asian tigers) run better societies and have more stable institutions and systems is white worship?

Where exactly is the white worship rhetoric coming from ?
Pointing out how the US is dealing with their capitol rioters and how they dealt with Trump as a testament to the strong institutions they have built is white worship?

I wonder what is wrong with you people undecided
Complain from now till next year
The fact is still the fact

I'll leave with three points
1) Black folks are where we are globally (at the bottom ) primarily because of our choices every other thing you may want to mention are catalysts at best and non issues at worst

2)The success of the west is more of principles and values baked into the system, rather than any supposed genetic superiority
It goes back to choices

3) Nigerians wholesale are not white worshippers
There might be some in our midst
But they are the minority
Because we do not buy into victimhood mentality or chant "down with the west" does not mean we are all coons and sell outs
For most of us
We just want to make our mark and leave a legacy for our descendants
Every other thing is a distraction
Being combative and confrontational with white folks is not a sign of black power or solidarity

U know every bad thing happening in SA during black leadership but claim ignorance about the failures of white people during apartheid, a certified crime against humanity by the UN. U didn't even know they left SA bankrupt but know about every little quarterly recession that occurs today during black rule.You're definite white worshippers in Nigeria - it's a fact.

SA is also dealing with the Zuma rioters like the US did with the Trump rioters, but you'll claim SA has strong institutions because of the white influence in the country. I can bet u 100 years from now and 10 black governments later you'll still attribute everything good in SA to the "white influence" despite $10 billion+ being spent on new infrastructure annually. It's the typical Nigerian response and coping mechanism.

You don't protest or demand your rights in Nigeria because u know it will fall on deaf ears. We don't play victim in SA when we demand our rights (jobs, grants, good infrastructure, etc) because it's rights we were promised when we voted and they should be delivered. Otherwise I don't know why u turn up for elections in Nigeria when you're not willing to hold politicians to account for your votes and taxes. The ANC promised to improve people's lives after your white besties ruined the country and black lives, and it should be held to account (no victimhood there).

4 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Ive already done countless times. It's in the way you regard white people and whiteness and general, the things you say, how you reason. it doesn't always have to manifest itself physically but on a whole, the outlook of most Nigerians is mostly pro-white and anti-black
This is not tangible
It's based on perceptions and conjectures
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

U know every bad thing happening in SA during black leadership but claim ignorance about the failures of white people during apartheid, a certified crime against humanity by the UN. U didn't even know they left SA bankrupt but know about every little quarterly recession that occurs today during black rule.You're definite white worshippers in Nigeria - it's a fact.

SA is also dealing with the Zuma rioters like the US did with the Trump rioters, but you'll claim SA has strong institutions because of the white influence in the country. I can bet u 100 years from now and 10 black governments later you'll still attribute everything good in SA to the "white influence" despite $10 billion+ being spent on new infrastructure annually. It's the typical Nigerian response and coping mechanism.

You don't protest or demand your rights in Nigeria because u know it will fall on deaf ears. We don't play victim in SA when we demand our rights (jobs, grants, good infrastructure, etc) because it's rights we were promised when we voted and they should be delivered. Otherwise I don't know why u turn up for elections in Nigeria when you're not willing to hold politicians to account for your votes and taxes. The ANC promised to improve people's lives after your white besties ruined the country and black lives, and it should be held to account (no victimhood there).
All you are doing here is assuming
The topic on ground was about the black failures
What concern apartheid (which was a painful experience) with the failures of black folks
My focus is on us as a people
Not them
Apartheid came with its problems
It was drummed in our heads while growing up in Nigeria
South Africa and the evils of apartheid were told time and time again
We even had the "Mandela tax"
Not knowing the specifics of what happened with the apartheid does not mean we worship or side them
We just knew the system was not the best for black folks

However Cape Town and Jozi and other cities were expanded and built under the same regime (not saying they are good )
You lot were just excluded from being in those spaces
Because it was apartheid
Vusi talks a lot about this
So because I said I dont know the data on leaving south Africa bankrupt during the last days of apartheid
I am a white worshipper?
You sef look the matter na
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This is not tangible
It's really not perception, I told you earlier, the only people I always hear yearning for recolonization are Nigerians.. Look at these threads back and read up and count how many times people attribute everything to whites, someone even said Morocco is beautiful because it has whites! everything progressive happening in SA, Nigerians are always more often that not the first ones who will say it's because of whites, wherever you go, Twitter, Youtube etc, the pattern is always the same. You guys have a coon-like mindset. There are even tensions between Nigerians and African Americans because of the way you pander to whites.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
neyoohhh:

Correct, used to think like you before I understood them even though I'm also Nigerian.

The truth is they know how useless they are and quite proud of it.

So I've also joined them in reinforcing how they see themselves.

They blame the government for everything but are equally useless.

All that matters to Nigerians are entertainment, fast money, sex and berating themselves all over the internet.

They're also drug abusers, so take what they say with a pinch of salt. You might be arguing with someone on codeine diet lol.
I'm beginning to suspect
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
It's really not perception, I told you earlier, the only people I always hear yearning for recolonization are Nigerians.. Look at these threads back and read up and count how many times people attribute everything to whites, someone even said Morocco is beautiful because it has whites! everything progressive happening in SA, Nigerians are always more often that not the first ones who will say it's because of whites, wherever you go, Twitter, Youtube etc, the pattern is always the same. You guys have a coon-like mindset. There are even tensions between Nigerians and African Americans because of the way you pander to whites.
Its still conjectures
The fact that we dont say things the way the rest of the black world want us to say it does not mean that we are white worshipers
Going on pointless collision courses and antagonism of white folks dont make you pro black either
African Americans (well the ones that have problems with us) want us to kiss their behind, which we will never do, hence the antagonism
We came to America to better our lives and give our kids a better future
Working hard and climbing the corporate ladder does not imply that we are coons or sell outs....
Buying into the victim complex does not help anyone

And that's why the stats say on average that Nigerians do very well in the USA.
We focus on what matters and leave nonentities outside the gate
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by neyoohhh: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This is not tangible

Lol, Nigerian's that can't think without approval from the white man.

You no you're lieing. The most mentally enslaved blacks are Nigerian's.

Can't you see it, no proximity to whites but wanna be them by force.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
neyoohhh:

This is not true
This is not the reality for the vast majority
And you know it
There are those who white worship in Nigeria
Just like everywhere in black spaces
But it is NOT the dominant behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
neyoohhh:

And how do we want to be whites by force ?
I'm assuming you aee also Nigerian
Oya talk make we hear
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Its still conjectures
The fact that we dont say things the way the rest of the black world want us to say it does not mean that we are white worshipers
Going on pointless collision courses and antagonism of white folks dont make you pro black either
African Americans (well the ones that have problems with us) want us to kiss their behind, which we will never do, hence the antagonism
We came to America to better our lives and give our kids a better future
Working hard and climbing the corporate ladder does not imply that we are coons or sell outs....
Buying into the victim complex does not help anyone

And that's why the stats say on average that Nigerians do very well in the USA.
We focus on what matters and leave nonentities outside the gate
You still worship whites my brother, the truth is often not palatable. you can argue this till you turn beige blue, you and I know this is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by neyoohhh: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I'm beginning to suspect

Bro they are. Very coonish people. If whites tell them eating poo is great, they'll do it without question.

They have very limited scope of reasoning despite feigned intellectualism they try to portray.

All you'll hear are regurgitated nonesense learned from whitey.

Wait till they tell you that we are communicating from the White man's computer .

It's a disgrace to be part of these useless group of people whom are supposed to light the torch for the black man.

Go on twitter, it's constant bickerings between them and black Americans. The basis, black Americans are useless but they fail to see how equally useless they are.

Daft people. Very.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This is not true
This is not the reality for the vast majority
And you know it
There are those who white worship in Nigeria
Just like everywhere in black spaces
But it is NOT the dominant behaviour
You see? even your own can attest to this. I provided with tweets from Nigerians who also say the same.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by TMKsouth: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

All you are doing here is assuming
The topic on ground was about the black failures
What concern apartheid (which was a painful experience) with the failures of black folks
My focus is on us as a people
Not them
Apartheid came with its problems
It was drummed in our heads while growing up in Nigeria
South Africa and the evils of apartheid were told time and time again
We even had the "Mandela tax"
Not knowing the specifics of what happened with the apartheid does not mean we worship or side them
We just knew the system was not the best for black folks

However Cape Town and Jozi and other cities were expanded and built under the same regime (not saying they are good )
You lot were just excluded from being in those spaces
Because it was apartheid
Vusi talks a lot about this
So because I said I dont know the data on leaving south Africa bankrupt during the last days of apartheid
I am a white worshipper?
You sef look the matter na

Did u read the "10 Things the ANC Got Right in SA"? 3 million free houses that apartheid didn't build for black people. Doubling electricity access, clean drinking water, sanitation. Building more quality schools and offering free schooling and meals, while improving the literacy rate to 95%. Building clinics and hospitals, offering everything for free or very little fees and raising life expectancy by 10 years. Spending over $10billion on infrastructure development annually over 27 years including roads and transport. Do these things not matter?

Please note all of these services are offered to every race in the country including foreigners. Your white besties only gave quality services to less that 20% of the population. What did they do with the rest of the money? So it's amazing to us black South Africans that Nigerians only point to parts of Cape Town and Johannesburg (because the cities were segregated), as white achievements but don't talk about how services have been expanded to everyone in the country and not just white citizens. The same services u cry about everyday in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
neyoohhh:

Bro they are. Very coonish people. If whites tell them eating poo is great, they'll do it without question.

They have very limited scope of reasoning despite feigned intellectualism they try to portray.

Wait till they tell you that we are communicating from the White man's computer .

It's a disgrace to be part of these useless group of people whom are supposed to light the torch for the black man.

Go on twitter, it's constant bickerings between them and black Americans. The basis, black Americans are useless but they fail to see how equally useless they are.

Daft people. Very.
Nigerians created threads on this forum like " White man seen eating Garri" white man seen jogging the streets of Lagos' or "Asaba man marries his beautiful oyinbo wife" . You will never see such in South Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You still worship whites my brother, the truth is often not palatable. you can argue this till you turn beige blue, you and I know this is the truth.
undecided
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

undecided
Sorry if it hurts but you need to dismantle this way of thinking, it's holding you back
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
neyoohhh:

Daft people. Very.
Key word
Equally useless
So using your own words
The black world is in a place of uselessness grin
And when it Comes to it
We are really in the same boat, in the same mess
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Sorry if it hurts but you need to dismantle this way of thinking, it's holding you back
Huh?
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Huh?
You are in denial my brother.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by neyoohhh: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Key word
Equally useless
So using your own words
And when it Comes to it

Yes, but Nigeria could have skipped the bullshit and be more self aware having no proximity to whites.

Hence, the anger. They programmed you just by allowing you on the internet.

Your claims for sympathy, the government.

To give you an idea, you can't organise 4 million Nigerians around a good cause unless it's related to some degenerate thing copied from whitey.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Apartheid don scar and traumatise this one
Better go and seek healing

I said I dont know about that
I did not say it's a lie or it's TRUE
I said I do not have the data on that
When I get home from work
I'll look into it more
That will be an interesting read before I sleep
I didn't experience apartheid Uncle Tom, sorry to burst your bubble. Isn't it strange that we are the ones who experienced Apartheid but you are the ones with huge Stockholm Syndrome symptoms?

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
neyoohhh:

Yes, but Nigeria could have skipped the bullshit and be more self aware having no proximity to whites.

To give you an idea, you can't organise 4 million Nigerians around a good cause unless it's related to some degenerate thing copied from whitey.
You keep saying "you"
Are you not a Nigerian too?
And if you are as knowledgeable as you claim to be
You will know that white supremacy has a global reach
As long as you are on planet earth

Black people need to wake up
Period

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Key word
Equally useless
So using your own words
And when it Comes to it
You are lumping the black world now since you are caught wanting grin grin it's you who's useless...you and your brain dead ass licking mentality

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
neyoohhh:

Where is this possible anywhere in the black world?
Your last paragraph
Crab in a bucket mentality is baked into the black behavioural pattern
And its across board
In America and Africa alike
We love degenerate things as a society
No exceptions
Nigeria was colonised till 1960
That did it's own damage

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You are lumping the black world now since you are caught wanting grin grin it's you who's useless...you and your brain dead ass licking mentality
That's what I always said from the beginning
Seems you just like to argue for arguing sakes
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You keep saying "you"

Period
white supremacy does exist. But you think whites are superior. There's a difference you know

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by RodgersAkpafu: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
white supremacy does exist. But you think whites are superior. There's a difference you know
undecided
This one sef
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by neyoohhh: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You keep saying "you"

Period

It's all about standard deviation, if 2 people are smart out of a hundred, it becomes difficult to pull the group in a desired direction.

As for me, I've given up when I saw the people I was concerned about are crazy mofos.

Consumed by lust , fast money and entertainment, they gave away the most precious thing's in exchange for chaos .

Nothing against you bro, just speaking the truth in a country of drug addicted criminals.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

undecided
This one sef
Like I said. The truth is not always palatable. Emancipate your mental slavery

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets / Jakpa Advise: Think Critically

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.