Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,739 members, 7,898,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

N-Power: What I Experienced On My Profile - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: What I Experienced On My Profile (743 Views)

N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment / N- Power: What Is Your Status / What If Am Not Pre-selected For N-power, What Will I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power: What I Experienced On My Profile by DRsays: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good day Nairaland

I'm having issue on my BVN details,I went to bank to correct my BVN date of birth and after that, I login on my profile to verify my account details,is now showing "date of birth does not match BVN details" I tried several time but to no avail, I later edited the date of birth on my profile to the previous date of birth on my BVN and it work.

Please am very confused, hope this won't lead to payment problem?

Thanks and God Bless
Re: N-Power: What I Experienced On My Profile by yincahij: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Edit your profile date of birth to match with what you have on your bvn.
Remember to save it. Then proceed to download
Re: N-Power: What I Experienced On My Profile by DRsays: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
yincahij:
Edit your profile date of birth to match with what you have on your bvn.
Remember to save it. Then proceed to download
Thanks
But u didn't get what I say.
For example,my bvn DOB was 2020/2/2, I proceeded to bank to change it to 2021/4/4 bcus it was wrong at first place. Now that have been deployed,i edited my profile dob to the present dob,I tried to verified my account details by input my bvn,it was showing "date of birth does not match bvn details"...I now edited my profile back to the previous DOB, and the verification of bank details went easily.

I was very confused about it,since I have made the correction at the bank a week before verifying my bank details yesterday. My questions is
Can it lead to payment issue?
Re: N-Power: What I Experienced On My Profile by acumen90(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Npower had already captured the previous dob, I don't you would have any issue. Moreover, they won't ask you to submit your date of birth certificate or BVN print out
DRsays:
Good day Nairaland

I'm having issue on my BVN details,I went to bank to correct my BVN date of birth and after that, I login on my profile to verify my account details,is now showing "date of birth does not match BVN details" I tried several time but to no avail, I later edited the date of birth on my profile to the previous date of birth on my BVN and it work.

Please am very confused, hope this won't lead to payment problem?

Thanks and God Bless
Re: N-Power: What I Experienced On My Profile by DRsays: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
acumen90:
Npower had already captured the previous dob, I don't you would have any issue. Moreover, they won't ask you to submit your date of birth certificate or BVN print out
Thanks
Re: N-Power: What I Experienced On My Profile by NoChill: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2021
acumen90:
Please I need clearance. I saw 10k in my dashboard, I thought the stipend was supposed to be 30k.
I haven't done physical verification yet and I have not been deployed

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant / Npower Batch A And B: What To Do If You Are Yet To Receive Your 5 Months Stipend / Procurement Officer Needed At A Fast Food In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.