Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Best Way For Students To Sell New And Used Stuff On Their Campus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Way For Students To Sell New And Used Stuff On Their Campus (131 Views)

Is It Easy To Purchase Stuff On Amazon As A Nigerian / UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way For Students To Sell New And Used Stuff On Their Campus by EcheijaOne(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
��

If you have ever find it difficult to sell something on campus be it Handmade, imported or used? trust me I know that feeling and you are not alone. 

Imagine that there's a way for you to reach the 50k+ students on your campus with just a few clicks so you can sell:

⚪️ those shoes or footwears you make 

⚪️ or the phones and laptops you market

⚪️ beauty and cosmetics products 

⚪️ the books you've read

⚪️ the used items you no longer need etc. 

Imagine how nice it would be if there was a marketplace just made for students on your campus so you won't have to compete with millions of products and outsiders on sites like jiji.

That's  the exact solution I offer you today, an easy to use online marketplace for college students. 

We recently just started out and for it to grow we need more students to sell items and more buyers to come in.

The more items for sale on the website the more students will come to buy which also means lower prices which is a win win for everybody. 

I can't be on every campus in Nigeria to post banners or even the money to run online Ads and campaigns. 

So please share this post on facebook or anywhere you can so we can lift up this website for us students. 

The website is fully functional, so just visit www.percampus.com now and start selling. 

If you have any questions or suggestions you can also DM me directly. 

Thanks for sharing �

(1) (Reply)

Buy Whipped Shea Butter - Whipped Shea Butter UK - Oyoma Beauty / I Really Need Help For My Mum / How To Bank $1000-$3000 Monthly- Writing Good News From Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.