Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

VIDEO: Americans Furious As Chinese Foreman Flogs Tied-up Rwandan Worker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Americans Furious As Chinese Foreman Flogs Tied-up Rwandan Worker (701 Views)

Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Americans Furious As Chinese Foreman Flogs Tied-up Rwandan Worker by JPhilip: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Footage of a Chinese mine manager viciously whipping a tied-up local employee in Rwanda has incensed an American audience that called for his prosecution.

The incident occurred in Western Rutsiro province, although details of when it occurred remained sketchy.

The footage that emerged earlier this month shows a half-naked black man tied to a pole with a rope.

The Chinese employer can be seen flogging him on the forehead.

The local employee, who had been accused of stealing, can be seen languishing in agony on the floor.
The Chinese employer was arrested after the incident came to the limelight, The Africa Report reported.

The disturbing video that emerged from Rwanda mirrored similar incidents in Sierra Leone and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in recent times.

Reacting, China’s economic and commercial counsellor in Rwanda, Hudson Wang hailed the Chinese mine manager’s arrest.

He said, “If he did that in China, he would also be arrested.

“Some people lack in basic and sufficient awareness of honouring the laws, and cannot control their own wild impulsive and negative emotions when they assume they are offended.”

Read Also: https://www.herald.ng/video-americans-furious-as-chinese-foreman-flogs-tied-up-rwandan-worker/
Re: VIDEO: Americans Furious As Chinese Foreman Flogs Tied-up Rwandan Worker by illicit(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Black men have no power
Re: VIDEO: Americans Furious As Chinese Foreman Flogs Tied-up Rwandan Worker by Emmadoc: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
illicit:
Black men have no power

It is simply stupidity and inferiority complex.

I swear, if na me ehn, dat him half current, i make sure say I blind am.
Re: VIDEO: Americans Furious As Chinese Foreman Flogs Tied-up Rwandan Worker by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emmadoc:

It is simply stupidity and inferiority complex.

I swear, if na me ehn, dat him half current, i make sure say I blind am.

Lol, half current

I wish we can treat them the same way they treat us
Re: VIDEO: Americans Furious As Chinese Foreman Flogs Tied-up Rwandan Worker by Sonnobax15(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: VIDEO: Americans Furious As Chinese Foreman Flogs Tied-up Rwandan Worker by Numerouno94(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Same China some Nigerians want to bcom world power cos of their hate for America. If only they knw wat an average Chinese is capable of doin. Racism is worst in China compared to oda parts of the world. Knw this nd knw peace.

(1) (Reply)

Scavenger Kills Landlord For Preventing Him From Picking Scraps In His Compound / Compilation Video Of Benin And Delta State Yahoo Boy Living Large After Plus Up / Extra Judicial Killings By Military In Obayantor 1 Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.