Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady (85518 Views)

Cybercrime: Police Nab Six, Shutdown Abuja ‘Yahoo Academy’ / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by offiahvictor(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
dallasi:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
lol...mad o
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by bigcasava1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ashawo jam arm robber
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by princewarri1985: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Because a woman is on the receiving end now he don turn national news because men have been falling victims since, FRANK THOUGT HE HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH THIS, AND HE IS SOMEWHERE NOW SMILING AND ENJOYING HIS LOOT, PLEASE KNOW THIS, THERE ARE GREATER FORCES CONTROLLING THIS WORLD ONE WAY OR THE OTHER YOU ARE GOING TO PAY AN EVEN GREATER PRICE FOR THIS SOMEDAY BECAUSE KARMA IS BITCH, TRUST ME YOU CANT ESCAPE IT, THATS HOW THE WORLD WORKS

1 Like

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by mofotb: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Easy come, easy go....
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by dangoteinlaw: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
kay29000:

It depends on the individual olosho... Some make 10-15k per transaction, others make 30-50k...And there are the ones that get like half a million for a weekend.
the cheaper ones get more clients. Only a thief will carry a LovePeddler for half M for only two days. They are very fetish and involve themselves in alot of things just to make a client pay them.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Zico777(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
AkaraAndBread:

Ah! I did not mean any disrespect to FFK.

It's just that there is this Urban Legend spreading around that if you check Merriam-Webster's dictionary for the definition of GREED it is his picture that you will be seeing......
grin Ah like seriouslyyyyy
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Llyodsjids(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
All this points to something,
Fraud et prostitution can never be justified with poverty.
It's laziness, greed and want of easy money

1 Like

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by UncleJudax(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ishilove:

My sister, I find laugh I no see
DHL no fit carry your load of problems be that.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Bornboy4: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
God will judge him. Don't worry, he will must vomit that money.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Because a woman is on the receiving end now he don turn national news because men have been falling victims since, FRANK THOUGT HE HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH THIS, AND HE IS SOMEWHERE NOW SMILING AND ENJOYING HIS LOOT, PLEASE KNOW THIS, THERE ARE GREATER FORCES CONTROLLING THIS WORLD ONE WAY OR THE OTHER YOU ARE GOING TO PAY AN EVEN GREATER PRICE FOR THIS SOMEDAY BECAUSE KARMA IS BITCH, TRUST ME YOU CANT ESCAPE IT, THATS HOW THE WORLD WORKS

So God will punish him because he scammed an olosho? You must be sniffing raw cement I swear.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
UncleJudax:

Na wetin I explain give her elaborately she go report me and they banned me.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by seyz91(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
cheesy
dallasi:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by seyz91(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Confirm!
yuping:
Using this opportunity to say no be poverty dey cus Oloshoism people just like easy money.

1 Like

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Kimjongun: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
ProphetMohamed:

Islam is not even up to 1/9999999999999999999999999999999999 of the left scrotal sack of an ekuke dog in my street talkless of me.

Your business
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by UncleJudax(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Na wetin I explain give her elaborately she go report me and they banned me.
ewoh. e reach like that? shocked
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by princewarri1985: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
What ever oloshos decide to do with their vagina is absolutely nobody buisness because them non go any man house go put gun for any man head say you must sleep with me and pay, the guilible men always go to them and pay, prostitution is the oldest profession earth, but not all men patronise prostitutes though, because i know of some guys in my hood dating numrous decent girls and these girls are busy paying their bills, so life is all about choice and the truth need to be told
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
UncleJudax:
ewoh. e reach like that? shocked

Ehee! These oloshos always think the world revolves around them that they can eat their cake and still have it back and can treat anyone or talk to anyone anyhow and no repercussion will ensue. I talked her the truth of her life, she got angry though coupled with her frustrated and depressing life I won't blame her make she no go drink sniper cos of what I told her.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by UncleJudax(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Ehee! These oloshos always think the world revolves around them that they can eat their cake and still have it back and can treat anyone or talk to anyone anyhow and no repercussion will ensue. I talked her the truth of her life, she got angry though coupled with her frustrated and depressing life I won't blame her make she no go drink sniper cos of what I told her.

Easy nwanne. Many people carry serious load for head. abeg make una settle. grin
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
UncleJudax:

Na you get load of problems, no be me.
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by UncleJudax(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Na you get load of problems, no be me.
no vexgrin
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by BestJay(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olosho have been scammed by the gringo, Hahaha...
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by shoprite: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
dallasi:

OMG ! . . . how were these kind of people created ! grin grin grin

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Gfskw: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Both of you are no difference
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by siryolo4: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lobatan!
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by saxby(f): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
na wa, so you get 1.3 million you come still dey do runs?

1 Like

Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by gazza07(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
It shall never be your portion, at point when something serious is being discussed about you, or something that you'll need at least advice or some encouragement words, a joke will be thrown.... reject it
dallasi:
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by highness25(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fidelarinze9:

https://thewhistler.ng/how-abuja-yahoo-boy-slept-with-me-for-8-days-stole-my-n1-3m-lady/
Mumu, someone bought you food and failed to buy you gown and you got angry. You wan wear the gown for empty stomach? This girl go don climb almost all the politicians for Abuja oo. 1.3m for this country?
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by Frenzy01(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
How person go get 1.3m and still decide to continue with olosho work. Serves her right

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady by PDPNYA(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
I feel so sorry to You Angel. It's not always you gain, even in real business you may gain and loose.

If I may advise you is to let everything happen just happened and put your life forward. Police too will demand money from you, which will definitely end up as 2 zero to you.

Just put your life forward, and find a purified goodness business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.