Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC (6218 Views)

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by minasi4841: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
And the ones that killed them, were they sitting at home?

They are enforcing it because our people must be disciplined
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Tonynelson(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
More photos.

Not everything is Esn o. Make Una d try reason kwanu.

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Words back home is that the idiots of the Nigerian Army killed those guys.
What they do now is to kill igbos, to make it look like ipob killed them. Happened in Orsu.

This is an "act of war" against igbos and ipob, and when the ipob fight back, killing soldiers in their numbers, you will still come here to blame ipob. These are Nigeria state agents killing igbos to give ipob a bad name.

Yesterday, UAE published the names of 6 northerners sponsoring terrorism, the government is yet to say anything, and you think this government hates terrorism? This is jihad they've started against you, and you can't read between the lines. This government will do anything to destroy ipob, as ipob is the only group really fighting them against this desire to dip the quran in the ocean. They will kill igbos, if that's the requirement for fighting ipob.
delpee:
I still don't understand what this is all about.
All I see is a war against oneself.
Not my business perhaps....just that I feel most disheartened by this needless waste of lives.
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2021
I think this is the game that will turn out bloody. The modus operandi of the dss now is to kill igbos to make it look like esn did it. Do you think this evil is beyond the capacity of the people who killed young people in lekki, took their bodies and denied soldiers were there?

Words back home is that soldiers killed those guys in Orsu. Esn will soon begin the evangelism on soldiers. But then, same you will come online to attack them for killing soldiers sent to kill igbos.

Did you see what the dss did in Ignoho's home. You saw the blood spill, that's butchering. The dss butchered his aide, and you think this people we are dealing with are not of the worst form of evil on the scale of evil?
Esn will fightback and it will not be nice. You can't continue killing igbos for long.
EgunMogaji2:
And the ones that killed them, were they sitting at home?
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Very obvious. Seun is playing along, so as not to be banned like they banned Twitter.
Odinaka00:
Only fake bad news about ESN and IPOB You ll see on front page, I’m beginning to believe that all these bad news about ESN is just to paint them black as they did with unknown gun men. Nairaland is part of this agenda. But I’m happy that everyone, I mean every reasonable Nigerians is seeing the reason NNAMDI KANU is fighting FG. There is absolutely nothing like one Nigeria. It’s only a fool that will still believe in this present government. All of una go suffer am including your families,
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Northernblood3: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2021
naijapips04:

Idiota. You are still thinking and you are calling it lies. Why are you IPOB goats always foolish. You don't have proof yet you know it's a lie. Nkapi.

If u hear Igbo and listened to what the people were saying, you will understand what I said
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by loveth360(f): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
They say there's always two sides to every story . According to well known Biafran activist, Dim Justice, these men were murdered by the Nigerian Army in Orsu, Imo state, for no reason.
Which means army killed and make videos of them,then send to their propaganda agent to post ana accuse ipob.

This op is truly a killer and something need to be done about it.
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by OyigboUpdate: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Tonynelson:

Not everything is Esn o. Make Una d try reason kwanu.

The bullets belong to the police because ESN operates with stollen guns
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Coldie(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2021
When we tell them, them say we be efulefu and sabo make them enjoy the Biafra
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by EgunMogaji2: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Illumined9933:
I think this is the game that will turn out bloody. The modus operandi of the dss now is to kill igbos to make it look like esn did it. Do you think this evil is beyond the capacity of the people who killed young people in lekki, took their bodies and denied soldiers were there?

Words back home is that soldiers killed those guys in Orsu. Esn will soon begin the evangelism on soldiers. But then, same you will come online to attack them for killing soldiers sent to kill igbos.

Did you see what the dss did in Ignoho's home. You saw the blood spill, that's butchering. The dss butchered his aide, and you think this people we are dealing with are not of the worst form of evil on the scale of evil?
Esn will fightback and it will not be nice. You can't continue killing igbos for long.

Same me? Please I’m not into your banana country politics. I just posted a simple question.

Please leave me out of your bs.

Thanks.
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by odysey: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2021
If this is Igbos doing then they are getting it wrong but as usual as a cynic I believe it's a false flag operation, nothing the current regime won't do to tarnish ipob to say we told you that they are terrorists
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by OyigboUpdate: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2021
odysey:
If this is Igbos doing then they are getting it wrong but as usual as a cynic I believe it's a false flag operation, nothing the current regime won't do to tarnish ipob to say we told you that they are terrorists

Ipob had threatened this
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Notasyouthink: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2021
minasi4841:

You're the mumu here because Kanunta Nnamdi Kanu brother was not in support of the DOS.
I think you are the mumu here because every right thinking person should know that Kanunta is not IPOB deputy leader neither is he the head of DOS.

Mumu!
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Ok Mr. America. In that America where you dwell, there are ipob guys, trying to make things better in Nigeria. You ain't more special than them.
EgunMogaji2:

Same me? Please I’m not into your banana country politics. I just posted a simple question.

Please leave me out of your bs.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flooding In Jos Kills 35 / 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC / A Critical Look At The Senators That Left Apc Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.