Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,872 members, 7,909,268 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children (471 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children by losak9111(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
IF YOU HAVE 2KIDS AND YOU STILL SURVIVE UNDER OUR PRESENT ECONOMY, YOU NEED TO APPRECIATE GOD!
With 2children, yourself and spouse:
*2+2=4 �‍�‍�‍�
Let's do the calculation:
* 4plates of food for breakfast
* 4plates for lunch
* 4plates for dinner
= 12plates of food per day.
Multiply by at least N300 per plate: = N3600.
N3600 per day for 30 days (1 month)
We spend average of N108, 000 per month.
That's N1,296000 per annum ..and you say, you are not a millionaire.
Snacks and in-between meals are not included oooo
School fees, are not included...
Medical bills is not included here ooo...
Transport fare/fuelling not yet in the calculation oo.
What of recharge cards and other miscellaneous.
Shoes, clothes etc not added o, after all, we no go go out naked nah.
House rent, for those without a house of their own, is not included..
Outrageous Electricity bills and other utility bills are not in the calculation.
Oga something for the boys no dey there oooo.
Now, the question is, how do you make it happen with your monthly stipends?
How much is your salary again?
Miracles are happening everyday.
We are all "Miracles".

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children by Snitch24(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Plus rents
Side chicks
Family picnics

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Who told you it's every family that eat three times a day?
Even the food most times is not a full plate as two can end up sharing a plate.

Also do not forget a plate of food I now 400 naira in a local canteen except you're talking about home cooked food which will cost way more than 3600 for a family pot and last only one day at a 1 0 1 prescription.

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children by ahnie: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gone are the days of**na God dey train children**Now, na economy dey humble person.

I can comfortably take care of two kids and I jejely gave birth to 2 kids.
We spend close to 20k every week on feeding if not more than.
Snack and meals in between not included.

Some weeks back, someone was telling me..Ahnie oya add one more baby join na , you're still young which one you dey talk say you no wan born again.i looked at her and walked away because I know say na story she dey find.

3 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
ahnie:
Gone are the days of**na God dey train children**Now, na economy dey humble person.

Low income earners no even suppose to dey think of children at all at this rate. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children by Vision101(m): 3:33am On Sep 15, 2021
One is okay. Relations must carry their own uwahala join.

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children by Richy4(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2021

The whole thing is about being prudent in terms of spending... If not for bad administration, Nigerians would have continued being the happiest people on earth... I mean people live within their means in Nigeria..

In my country Nigeria, when they said Mr. A has purchased a car, most likely he bought that car with his own money outrightly... If they said that they built a house, most times, it was built without owing any bank...

Unlike some countries... Cars, houses, furniture etc all belonged to the bank.. when they lost their jobs, the bank will be on their necks.. almost everything they have will be repossessed. except their pot of soup..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Magic Of Low Income Earners With Two Children by Ades1234(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=ahnie post=105814509]Gone are the days of**na God dey train children**Now, na economy dey humble person.

*sometimes, i begin to feel that must guys in
nairaland are lazy ,
Because u are jobless or waiting for ur dad or mum too feeds u,
Better go and hustle

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Divorce Rate On The Rise? / Buy To Sell Offer And Earn 40% ROI In Real Estate / Our Neighbors Trying To Spoil Our Water Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.