Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,501 members, 7,908,403 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area (563 Views)

FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area? / Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by LillyandDaisy: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
I just bought a Tonne of lpg at the rate of 480k now wondering how much I will be selling per kg.
Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by samwash(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
On Sunday evening I ask the fuel attentace for pice, he told me #480/kg, next morning I got there to refill only to be hit with the new price of #510/kg.
Before then I checked like three other gas station they all said to me #520/ kg.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
LillyandDaisy:
I just bought a Tonne of lpg at the rate of 480k now wondering how much I will be selling per kg.
#600 per kg.This one na Delta wey the gas come from O.

Since every households are now using gas the fuking government is hiking the price on a regular basis.If we switch back to kerosene they will stop increasing the price of gas and start hiking the price of kerosene.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by id4sho(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
560 jos

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by LillyandDaisy: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Joysticks:
#600 per kg.This one na Delta wey the gas come from O.

Since every households are now using gas the fuking government is hiking the price on a regular basis.If we switch back to kerosene they will stop increasing the price of gas and start hiking the price of kerosene.
Can’t just imagine why this government just like to see us suffering

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by ozome15(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
580/kg

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by LillyandDaisy: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
samwash:
On Sunday evening I ask the fuel attentace for pice, he told me #480/kg, next morning I got there to refill only to be hit with the new price of #510/kg.
Before then I checked like three other gas station they all have me #520/ kg.
Check back is around #550/kg now!
Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by ahnie: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Roadside vendors.
Gas stations(churacs)

Asaba,Delta State

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by id4sho(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
LillyandDaisy:

Just be patrolling and tune your metre accordingly. I've got passion for the biz

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by samwash(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
LillyandDaisy:

Na wa oo !!
Were this life dey go ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by LillyandDaisy: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
id4sho:

Just be patrolling and tune your metre accordingly. I've got passion for the biz
I love the biz too, but right now, I’m seriously discouraged now!!!
Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by cybersoldiers: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Those who voted Buhari and APC will pay 1000 for a kg of gas before December this year.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by FahBuLous: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
650naira per kg o... Delta State Asaba...
Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by IRIENBOY(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Warri delta state of is #600
Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by LillyandDaisy: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Now is #750
Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by LillyandDaisy: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Those who voted Buhari and APC will pay 1000 for a kg of gas before December this year.
We almost there now!
Re: How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area by LillyandDaisy: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2021
LillyandDaisy:
now is even #600k per ton

(1) (Reply)

Passive Way To Earn Crypto Just Like Bitcoin / We Sell DREDGING Pipes...hose...floater...and Other dredging Accessories / Aliko Dangote Jumps Six Places In Billionaires Rich List, After Making N217.5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.