Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,626 members, 7,898,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan (13206 Views)

HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation / External Reserves To Hit $45bn As Dollar Inflow From FPIs Continues / Nigeria Denied Foreign Loans Over Herdsmen/farmers’ Clashes – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Skoonheid(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by RodgersAkpafu: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Who will pay these debts?
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
And it keeps piling up.

Courtesy of our able bodied Presidency and the vibrant economy.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Felimax(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Where are those Alausa clowns that were screaming in 2014/2015 that Buhari was removed as HOS for refusing to take IMF loans?

These same bastards of Ariyanla Olosho Mall where telling the world that Buhari will never stoop low and take loans like the GEJ govt.

Now you all can see and feel it as well, that there has never been any other Nigerian or African president that has been more useful to the Jewish banksters in London and New York.

When that sleezy oil man turn Anglican Priest (Welby) was shilling for this same Buhari just as the notorious gay spy club aka Cambridge was covering Buhari's ass over his fake Cambridge certificate, that was when I knew that this idiot they call Buhari was chosen for one specific purpose:

Destroy the economy of Nigeria through his foolishness compounding it further by unleashing havoc in the form of his Fulani homosexual/bestiality militia towards impoverishing the masses and making it easier for him to go shopping for Jewish worthless fiat paper money.

I don't blame the cow suckling autistic Buhari, it is these trousered illiterates and fools in 2014 that lied and slandered for Buhari to get into Power.

Where is Gbawe, e-gift, TonyeBarcanista, Beremx , arresa , plaindealer, cleverly and all those retinue of alausa e-touts now?

BASTARDS.

... and i gladly fainted! This was epic.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
No more loans. Ur legacy should not be loans and bandits. undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by wizelink(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2021
It's a good development, make china come colonize Naija again for 100 years as repayment method for the monies stolen in the form of borrowed fund for infrastructures.
Before they are done colonizing Naija sense go enter our head by force

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by vickydevoka(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Riderz:
I took a loan from some app and have been getting threat messages and curses. I have been ill for months now and can't pay back for now.
Am I in trouble?
Nothing will happen. My guy loan 120k. Japa till today. Him don waka go away

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by bigpicture001: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Riderz:
I took a loan from some app and have been getting threat messages and curses. I have been ill for months now and can't pay back for now.
Am I in trouble?

Nigerian and excuse never to pay their debt. Broda go and pay ur loan.. stop excuses..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by kapich: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

Nothing will happen. My guy loan 120k. Japa till today. Him don waka go away

Lol...you mean he's yet to pay or travel out of the country? Which of the loan app please? And won't they blacklist his bvn used to take that loan? Just asking ooo, me self they in this mess
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/nigerias-foreign-loans-set-for-all-time-high-at-45bn-as-buhari-begs-for-additional-4bn-loan/amp/

The Naira will keep on dropping as we borrow more. However this government is not bothered for the following reasons:

1) They themselves and their families are made. They have amassed great fortunes so they will be ok whatever happens.

2) Buhari's government is an ideologically driven government. Be it "fighting corruption" or "Consolidating Hausa/Fulani dominance" or "Establishment a Northern powerhouse economic zone including parts of Niger and parts of Cameroon" or "Crushing the Biafra problem" or "Indivisibility of Nigeria is non negotiable" or "Nigerianising the Fulani Herdsmen". All these are all ideologies for which a cost cannot be put be on. This government rates all these ideologies above economic growth and liberalisation. Therefore you might think the economy is failing so this government is losing, but they will feel that they are winning so long as their ideologies are being achieved like "crushing the Igbos" and "crushing Oduduwa agitations".

3) The general insecurity and hardship in the country plays into the hands of Buhari and his cabal. They can make the country so hot that elections will not hold and Buhari remains in power beyond 2023. Any rebellion will be swiftly crushed and labelled IPob rebellion etc, thus taking advantage of ethnic divisions in Nigeria.

4) In the case of any bloody and brutal crushing of any rebellion, it is almost certain that no foreign country or UN will intervene. Most certainly after the Afghanistan debacle, USA will stay clear and probably only issue statement. UN human rights will issue statement but nothing will happen. The mood internationally now is for non intervention because it is now generally believed that interventions do not work.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Karemarealty288(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
But he promised from TOP to Bottom na......why are we surprised...

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Decryptor(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Where are those Alausa clowns that were screaming in 2014/2015 that Buhari was removed as HOS for refusing to take IMF loans?

These same bastards of Ariyanla Olosho Mall where telling the world that Buhari will never stoop low and take loans like the GEJ govt.

Now you all can see and feel it as well, that there has never been any other Nigerian or African president that has been more useful to the Jewish banksters in London and New York.

When that sleezy oil man turn Anglican Priest (Welby) was shilling for this same Buhari just as the notorious gay spy club aka Cambridge was covering Buhari's ass over his fake Cambridge certificate, that was when I knew that this idiot they call Buhari was chosen for one specific purpose:

Destroy the economy of Nigeria through his foolishness compounding it further by unleashing havoc in the form of his Fulani homosexual/bestiality militia towards impoverishing the masses and making it easier for him to go shopping for Jewish worthless fiat paper money.

I don't blame the cow suckling autistic Buhari, it is these trousered illiterates and fools in 2014 that lied and slandered for Buhari to get into Power.

Where is Gbawe, e-gift, TonyeBarcanista, Beremx , arresa , plaindealer, cleverly and all those retinue of alausa e-touts now?

BASTARDS.

It will never be well with all these people you mentioned, their children and every other person who voted for this evil administration in 2015. Even if they have recanted their support for this fulani man, their children and descendants will still suffer till their 600th generation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by WibusJaga: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021

Na waooh!
Who & who are really happy with the situation of things in this country?
Is this how things will continue like a rudderless ship without direction at the mercy of the waves?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by alpharoyalty: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
My Joy is that irrespective of party or religion, we are all suffering it.
My brothers and sisters, na to jàpa sure pass.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Stevenson20: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
What Buhari cannot destroy does not exit.
#FailurePersonified.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Tedpgrass: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
treesun:
This terribly serious. How come Debt Management office and Ministry of Finance are not seen this grave calamity coming ahead. Venezuela and Zimbabwe will be laughing at us, if we continue like this.

You are so onpoint!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by gurunlocker: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
This man has broken every record and set every record, unfortunately he destroyed good records and set bad records..

He has set us back 30 years.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by InaNla(f): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:

BASTARDS.

Those people you mentioned are now in DEEP POVERTY. All thanks to the failure called mohomodu buari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by wunmi590(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:

I have tried hanging myself, the tissue paper keeps cutting.

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by cjudy(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Praxis758:
Why is Buhari not considering obtaining loan from LAPO?
LAPO no Dey take nonsense that’s why. Them fit just seize this country. E be like say u never see who them handle

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by ugotaya: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2021
A woman run M@d At D Airport Please Help Look For Her Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gpe_0__he8
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Tedpgrass: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2021
alpharoyalty:
My Joy is that irrespective of party or religion, we are all suffering it.
My brothers and sisters, na to jàpa sure pass.

Doubt it..
Have you seen the Northern Elite suffering??
Have you seen some of the FH suffering
Have you seen any captured bandit looking skinny or emaciated

Have you seen PDP members and stalwarts changing allegiance like a pendulum bob so often, one gets blurred vision.

So NO to your above assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by frinmy(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Clueless set of people. No direction
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by 24brains(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2021
My mom once ask me "who prints nigeria currency?" i replied "CBN"

She asked again "who prints where buhari borrows from?"

i replied "world bank"

are they not using the same printer my son?

tell CBN to print enough notes for buhari so that he will not borrow from his mates again.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Sharatan(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2021
I sincerely weep for this nation. Buhari has turned it upside down. Even ordinary ghanaians are now evicting us from their country., and all this is becasue of the hardships Nigerians face in their own country. And this man is busy borrowing more money to sponsor his terrorist brothers. To be frank, Nigerian politicians are just spineless cowards that use social media as the best place they can rant. When they see Bubu they'll all go dumb. How I wish our politicians would do their jobs with courageous audacity and less greed. This nation would have been better than Europe that all the youths are scampering to.
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/nigerias-foreign-loans-set-for-all-time-high-at-45bn-as-buhari-begs-for-additional-4bn-loan/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by vickydevoka(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2021
kapich:

Lol...you mean he's yet to pay or travel out of the country? Which of the loan app please? And won't they blacklist his bvn used to take that loan? Just asking ooo, me self they in this mess
Meself de owe dem Dem don cast my name. So I no go pay. If anything happen to you make I fall. De only thing is dat de will disturb it grantor, finish. Now they might track ur grantors location, so that he can tell Dem where u are.

Buh what I noticed this days is dat. All those local loan app are deadly. B4 de will give u loan, de will go Tru your contact n expunge ur Dady n mumys phone number. Now de will be calling Dem to tell them ur ran away with dere money. I trust my mama she block Dem. Omo borrow if u can. I no go lie u , of no be loan app I for commit suicide since. They are very helpful. By dis year ending I don enter Australia. So my guy don go Sweden since

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Brushstrokes20: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Buhari and cohorts are CHRONIC THIEVES!

The integrity deficient scum is hell bent on sinking the shithole beyond redemption undecided

Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by ObalaEmma: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Southerners wake up. Na una get this country.. The North doesn't care. Obasanjo wasted all effort for debt campaign and this man have to do exactly the opposite. The North doesn't care. Many of them are foreigners and they know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by vickydevoka(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2021
kapich:

Meself de owe dem Dem don cast my name. So I no go pay. If anything happen to you make I fall. De only thing is dat de will disturb ur grantor, finish. Now they might track ur grantors location, so that he can tell Dem where u are.

Buh what I noticed this days is dat. All those local loan app (I money, xcredit n easy credit) are deadly. B4 de will give u loan, de will go Tru your contact n expunge ur Dady n mumys phone number. Now de will be calling Dem to tell them ur ran away with dere money. I trust my mama she block Dem. Omo borrow if u can. I no go lie u , of no be loan app I for commit suicide since. They are very helpful. By dis year ending I don enter Australia. So my guy don go Sweden since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF To Take Delivery Of 55 Fighter Helicopters In December / Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole / Labour Party Crisis: Court Refuses To Lift Abure’s Suspension As National Chairm

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.