Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,670 members, 7,918,145 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k (2882 Views)

Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ / Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent / I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by talk2hb1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Story Radarada
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by SportsHD: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Promoter2:
Immediately I saw help with any amount and account number grin grin grin
Run o grin grin
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Crossroad1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:
Format pro max.

Which military dey use drone for Lagos wey no go paint am camouflage? Na the same drone their mates dey use wey dey go car level?

So en jam am come go report enself or wetin? Cos I know naija military no get tracker to track am down. How come they also left their only evidence with you?!
the drone can even be repaired..
750k for this drone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Lose To Tunisia / 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain / Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.