Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,119 members, 7,899,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” (43081 Views)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Karlifate: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
MT:
I just finished watching the movie. For me, the Governor's wife, Korede (Reminsice), Malay are way ahead of everyone in that movie. The movie is getting stretched unnecessarily and people will soon be bored.

Obviously, Adetiba (the producer) did not have the mindset that the movie would end up to be a series. She wanted the movie to end as King of Boys, the first release.

But I guess due to USD from Netflix, she was really struggling to create a series out of a movie that has already ended. I will give the movie 55% but I see people getting bored out of it with time.

Right.

I'm already bored with the movie.
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Eviana(f): 3:40am On Sep 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
This Eviana is something else. You are holding on to me tightly cos I do not know what I did. I am just a normal person trying to give my quota to the development of Nigeria. I write, give free info, help people. The best I can, I do it here. People who dont know me keep sending there success stories. But you....what have you given here? You can easily read what I do here. If I am a liar, people would have called me out. I know my subject well, and I discuss it. Even those who came first to attack soften when they realise that I know my subject, but the difference is area of interests and personalities. But you...what the heck do you do? What do you do for living? What have you done here on NL other than calling people out for wanting to scam you? Can you bildy show your wealth? Can you defend it? You dear not cos you know someone like me knows your level. You are in a land of opportunities and you are not using it. But why have you decided to be the King of these boys?

You have even followed me here in NL again, yet you arent stalking me. And you quickly followed some other monikers to cover it. You are a King who doesn't follow anyone. I am your target. You want to have access to all my posts...but you will meet "koboko" (serious beating) there. I promise you. Feel free to follow me around. You are a stalker. Why follow me more? Someone is blasting you and that's the time you feel it's right to follow the person instead of you to delete the person and show the person you dont want such around again. You are a pretender. What the heck do you need need from me? Be bold to say it.

Hhaaaa...Haha.. to cover your track as a gay, you suddenly tried following men here. Hahahha.. all in one day. Interesting. You are a gay. Say it loud. Come out of your closet.

Eviana, say what you really want....if it is in my hand, I will do it. I promise you. I dont bite my tongue I use to make promise. If it is in my power to do, I will. What do you want me do for you and I have not done which made you so hostile to me? And then, you decided to deal with me in your way. But you made a mistake to try this nonsense.e with me cos I'm a solid rock. I will rattle you.

Two Conditions
1. Unfollow me right now on NL. Dont ever follow me. I dont need you.
2. Remove my contact from your books and say it here. If you cannot remove me and write it here, then, you are holding on to me.

Alternate to the two above
If you cannot do the two above, stay humble. Say it that you are humble. Mean it.

Note: I can apologize and beg you seriously if I hurt you, and you make me see I hurt you. But why are you doing these sh...ts? You are not far from being saved. And I will put sense into you. Remember I told you....carrot and stick is my approach. I will not expose you to disgrace you. Why? I know you are not wicked in that area. I dont tell lies. What I see exactly, I say. You keep saying I am telling lies...Am i not the same person who praised you before? Have i not showered praises on you? Then, I didnt know....but now i know. Therefore, if you feel i am wrong...it is your call to put it right and show me your own version of the truth instead of calling on God. Whenever you think you are about to be caught, you cut off and disappear to reappear with new lies. You think I am a f.ool. Not once you stand and face your disputes and settle them. Not once you show evidences you are not evil. I know a lot.

Take my conditions serious. If you take non, I will keep dropping bombs on you here.

Shalom!

Written Saturday, September 18, 2021

PeaceJoyLove,
You wrote a whole lot which I definitely expected.
I was hoping for an apology....a show of humility for the false accusations written about me. But I knew...it wasn't coming.

It's the Sabbath and so I will say, Happy Sabbath to you.
But in order for me to not come before God with a hardened heart against you, I need to make sure of the accusations against me. I have an aught with you so I will address it here.

I played with you yesterday, which I shouldn't probably have done,however it was my way of trying to actually forgive you for the numerous false accusations placed against me on Wednesday. You went on a rampage because I speak about the things that constitute sin...you know the Word of God....
the Holy men of God (imbued with the Holy Spirit wrote).

As I type this now, in the presence of God and the Holy Angels, you have told gargantuan lies.
You have not told the truth and as sure as my name is ______, I will be vindicated by God.
The facts are both of us are telling some portions of truth....but one of us is telling a whole lot of lies.
It was I who did not trust you after having had lots of long talks on the phone...

You wrote on front page stories because you wanted to have an audience.
As I said, you are a very powerful admin here and you have an advantage of shouting the loudest because you know the most people here.
However, I have the MOST powerful admin of us all...and I will continue shouting that He will vindicate me.
I mistakenly found this site through a google search on Nigeria...came here wanting to know more about my other dna. I had no other motive. A guy here warned me that I woud get scammed, but I was naive and didn't think so. He was right..

Anyhow, I stand here with no support.
The "8" guys that I have ever talked on the phone with-- and which I remember every name-- may have quietly and cowardly reached out to you....
But I hope that you know that each and every one of them wanted something: either coming to the U.S. or me buying items for them or finding them a job.
ALL OF THEM (except "1" who's a very respected, & long-time & daily active N.L. member) hid their intentions at first...under the guise of romance scam. They will never confront me here (which they are welcome to do) because they know the truth.
You, yourself, (included among the "8" also hid your true intention).
Now I know World War IV is coming from that statement...it's quite interesting that all of the records of when we first met on a "Nigerian Accent" thread in Travel Section around March-April 2018, and subsequently an Agricultural thread in (April 2018) where I asked a question about vegetables in Nigeria for a possible visit....is missing. You "pm-ed" me first although I said that I would do so if I had any further questions. Typing in my old moniker "Mobilia", brings up about "20" pages of posts starting at June 2018 when I had been typing posts under that name from March 2018. March -May 2018 posts (evidence) have been wiped out interestingly enough...go figure.
But I can't do anything because I'm just a lowly member who was hated and have no power to do anything.
My moniker was "Mobilia" then...interestingly enough, I thought you were credible so I asked a question publicly.
I will not embarrass you with the numerous talks we had on the phone....inappropriate topics brought up by you, pics shown by you....credit card, bank account info that you asked me for. You even tried the "romance" scam too. Please deny this....I'm waiting.
Now I see though, that you were trying to set me up.

My "Regrets" thread which now has about 3,000 + views, was about how I regretted answering "pm's" because of the fakery, fraud and lying that went on.
I was inspired by (my traumatic experiences with you) to make that thread.
My family was harrassed 24/7 through scam phone calls, our identities stolen, credit card info used, bank account info, our info sold on the black market since 2018 till now.
You jumped on board that thread quickly and started your smear campaign....you were brutal and very violently aggressive and spewed lies then.
I ended up deactivating. I've deactivated about 6 or so times in my almost 5 years of membership.
But I REFUSE to leave....unless Mr. Osewa, himself asks.
Now I want to list each accusation against me and DEMAND you show (on this Nairaland forum) the PROOF/EVIDENCE/RECEIPTS for the folliwing:

KING OF THE BOYS-- running a fraud scam ring with invisible N.L.boys...(please name ALL N.L.boys involved & list proof of activities)

LESBIAN....pics, proof, any type of evidence, convos and NAMES of the females...anything. Show me involved in the act...

COUSIN OF INVICTUS OBINNWANE
-proof of relation, evidence if activities..anything that 100 percent proves me to be related and a co-conspirator

DATABASE OF NUMEROUS RECORDS OF N.L. BOYS-

Names, numbers, activity logs etc.

HARASSING PHONE CALLS MADE TO YOU BY ME AND THE GANG OF BOYS I ALLEGEDLY LEAD-proof, receipts, numbers, etc.

PEDOPHILE (of "small,small N.L.boys"-receipts, proof,evidences etc.

FAKE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHRISTIAN

FAKE BLACK AMERICAN/IGBO

In terms of the dog, I don't sexualize animals..so I felt very comfortable speaking about my unconditional love for my dog. You brought me on a thread....so I came and answered.
You try to set traps and then when someone unknowingly walks in, "BOOM", you try blackmail, bullying and harrassment.

Sir, I am ready.
WHAT I want is for you to address each and every accusation listed...and please don't create fiction.
Here in the U.S...if you accuse then you show valid proof.
You have harrassed, bullied and silently followed me around for "3" years on this site.
You hate me...you hate my views...and you want me gone.
What I won't do is allow you to continue pushing a false narrative, which in actuality is you sir.
You followed me silently, then showed up on my threads...even now.
I chose to "follow" you publicly on Thursday I believe, cause I have "0" to hide.
You are determined to call me anything but a child of God....because those evil spirits in you hate the spirit of God in me. But may God be praised and the devil shown a lie.

Don't keep talking about your evidences...just show them. You are a tech person...yep. So tech us sir.
All I want is the EVIDENCE/PROOF/RECEIPTS of your accusations.
Thank you and please have a good day.
I am going to church and will reply you tomorrow --Sunday. -Ms. Eviana
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
riyanxeally:
his body is very beautiful....thts wat to love ❤️ a supermodel
Hmmmmm. are you sure
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
BigCabal:

https://www.zikoko.com/her/6-reasons-women-ade-tiger-king-of-boys/

Who said we love him, I was busy eyeing makanaki the whole time, then after him is alhaja's son that boy is fine, I don't like the role they gave him, he had this bad guy look. He could have been the main, but I never noticed this tiger, even his voice is not manly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.