Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,813 members, 7,952,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

What's This Nonsense I'm Reading About Manchester United? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's This Nonsense I'm Reading About Manchester United? (396 Views)

Tyrell Malacia:Everything You Need To Know About Manchester United's New Signing / Paul Pogba Made Phone Call To Juventus About Manchester United Exit / Funny Chat Between Chelsea Fans About Manchester United. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This Nonsense I'm Reading About Manchester United? by Christiansen(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2021
I'm a chelsea fan, I cannot deny the fact that I hate Man utd.
I also cannot deny the fact that they're a very good team, or I should rather say, they were a very good team.

Man utd lost against young boys who dominated them yesterday. I was going through some comments on YouTube and saw this alongside others which severely angered me.

Are you Ronaldo fans trying to tell us now that Ronaldo is the only good player at united and that they wouldn't win a Match if he's not available or playing?

This is what yall made us believe about juventus, and it seems you also want to repeat it with man utd. We know how good man utd were last season, they finished 2nd placed and were unlucky not to have won a trophy.

They've added more quality players to the team so any murthafucka who tells us man utd is an average team that is being carried by Ronaldo should pls get some shame.

Re: What's This Nonsense I'm Reading About Manchester United? by paulolee(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2021
you never see anything....na them full nairaland o...wen its well, they sing his praise but wen he do flop n tinz go bad, they blame d squad, d coach, d backroomstaff, d fans n even the head of the club..
very hypocritical sets of fans wey no wan agre say cr7 hav passed his peak
Re: What's This Nonsense I'm Reading About Manchester United? by Christiansen(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2021
paulolee:
you never see anything....na them full nairaland o...wen its well, they sing his praise but wen he do flop n tinz go bad, they blame d squad, d coach, d backroomstaff, d fans n even the head of the club..
very hypocritical sets of fans wey no wan agre say cr7 hav passed his peak

I dey tell you. D thing dey very annoying.

As if Ronaldo dey even add anything to the team, just to dey score tapings.

Greenwood would've done far better if he started ahead of him.
Re: What's This Nonsense I'm Reading About Manchester United? by paulolee(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2021
Christiansen:

I dey tell you. D thing dey very annoying.

As if Ronaldo dey even add anything to the team, just to dey score tapings.

Greenwood would've done far better if he started ahead of him.
I swear BT all cr7 fan boys go call u hater, say na mr ucl n he is always perfect n gat no wrongs
DM go even blast ole for removing him even wen DM see say cr7 gat no use on dt pitch all tru dt second half..
all dese are wat juve saw n cash in on him ..d gee jus wwn score n cnt help with oda tinz dan just tap ins.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Offers Support For Footballer Fighting For His Life. / EPL: We Will Suffer Against Man City - Solskjaer / 10 Interesting Things You Didn't Know About Aaron Ramsdale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.