Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Life's Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life's Decision (298 Views)

Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. / I Need Your Advice (big Life Decision) / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice On My Life Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life's Decision by t2chip(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Good morning nairalanders

straight to the point...I met this girl bout 2yrs ago and relationship with her has been superb, b4 we started she asked what ended my last relationship and I told her it was due to same negative genotype that abrupt the relationship, she asked bout my genotype and I told her AS, and she said she's AA, fastforward to present day she's pregnant for me and scan has shown she's with twin, I have gone to see her people for Marital preparation and celebration only for me to find out that she's AS after another test done, now am in a state of dilemma, I questioned her and she said while in school when she last did the genotype the result came out AA and that's what she has held unto all these while...what do I do, pls house matured advise needed here bcux am confused...
Re: Life's Decision by harveyosho1(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Bro if it really ur children then there's is still a chance dat both d twins are either AA or AS
Nature can be funny some time as I am a testament to day.
It not d end of d world... D deed has happen, carry ur cross.

1 Like

Re: Life's Decision by Xenry: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2021
In the past, people use to get married and born children without genotype tests.
If you're okay with her, don't let her genotype discourage you.
There are chances that non of your children will be SS which, of course, is your fear.
Re: Life's Decision by t2chip(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2021
I am even the type dat want only 2 kids...I am ready to go on with her but will the family allow us continue when they finally find out
Re: Life's Decision by t2chip(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2021
the pregnancy Is mine bcux we have been together from the last she saw her period till now she's missing it , I can swear no other man saw her unclothedness
harveyosho1:
Bro if it really ur children then there's is still a chance dat both d twins are either AA or AS
Nature can be funny some time as I am a testament to day.
It not d end of d world... D deed has happen, carry ur cross.
Re: Life's Decision by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
U will spend money but I don't see an issue here
Since u love ur woman, go ahead with ur wedding preparation and keep speaking good things into her womb
She will deliver AA children...let her listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday..
Congratulations to your twin girls coming

1 Like

Re: Life's Decision by harveyosho1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
t2chip:
the pregnancy Is mine bcux we have been together from the last she saw her period till now she's missing it , I can swear no other man saw her unclothedness
Hmmm.... Just hope genetics will be on ur side.... When she gives birth.... Do a genotype on d children and prepare 4 d outcome either way

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Is This A Spiritual Problem? / A Woman Does Not Have The Emotional Capacity To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.