Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,292 members, 7,950,504 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Funny Meme Of Uniben VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Meme Of Uniben VC (4756 Views)

UNIBEN VC Rewards I.T Student For Diligence / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Meme Of Uniben VC by BigYash: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Mhimi007:
firstly we went to her office, chased all her staff out, did same thing at the auditorium, school of post-graduate, student affairs even Jupep students doing their exams sef collect before heading to her place, stood outside her compound then when we discovered that she won't come out we raided the place, some guys went to pluck her immatured coconunt, shut her water supply, cut her gas supply(she was cooking when we came) I personally shut her power supply. She came outside and said she wanted to address us outside her place we disagreed and said it was to be at the maingate, she told a deputy commissioner of police to get a car, we said no that she must walk to the gate, it was crazy
You guys did well.. God will bless you all.. For this hash economy ,na em one idiot dey increase fee..

2 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Of Uniben VC by Tijani009: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2021
ThankUJesus:

45? Tomorrow now, these people will insult government and start to move Saudi Arabia, this school fee is too poor.

you are not ok, what is the value of the result, result when Dem day price 20k when you go find work, I do not know where your are from but here in Benin city this result is useless
Re: Funny Meme Of Uniben VC by Jolene201(f): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2021
providencia:

She submitted to their presure.
we are not to be underestimated o

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Of Uniben VC by edoairways: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
jidxin:
did you go to school at all... Wtf did you typed up here, was it deliberate?
It seems you are ignorant on how things work. The signs are there for fee increment since the federal ministry of education is sending less fund to that school. It is either ASUU strike to mount pressure on the government for funding or the university increases their fees. If Salami doesn't, other Vcs will.
Re: Funny Meme Of Uniben VC by edoairways: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

It's better to take an action than to die in silence

Even the VC sef go do pass this one when she dey for school
That is why the students should pressurized the government to fund our universities. Uniben is lacking fund at the moment

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Of Uniben VC by jidxin(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
edoairways:

It seems you are ignorant on how things work. The signs are there for fee increment since the federal ministry of education is sending less fund to that school. It is either ASUU strike to mount pressure on the government for funding or the university increases their fees. If Salami doesn't, other Vcs will.
I'm referring to your diction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Convert My Utme To Direct Entry / Upper Credit In Yabatech, Distinction In Unilag - Which Is Tougher? / The Role Of Unity Schools In Nation Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.