Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Information Overload-why Kill Them? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Information Overload-why Kill Them? (142 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Overload-why Kill Them? by Copypro02(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Do you want to make money using your skill as a copywriter, affiliate marketer, or a closer?

Then read this post religiously.

In the past five years of my online career as a copywriter and a high ticket closer, I have had the privilege to train over 2,000 students.

Many of my student have move ahead to make something out of their life, earning 6-7 figure using these valuable skills I teach.

but quite unfortunately a good percentage of my students have been very unproductive and the reason is because of information overload.

Information overload is that situation where you constantly feed your brain with so many information from so many mentors that you cannot actually make use of any of such information anymore.

You are stuck, you don't know if you're going to practice the information from mentor A or the information from mentor B or that of mentor C.

This situation has killed so many bright enterpreneurs with high-income skills than I can account for.

Learning from too many sources will not make you a genius, it will only make you a confused person.

Comment below if you can relate to this fact.

And chat me up if you want to learn the strategy that most of my students have used to stay product and earn 6-7 figures monthly.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Beyond Social Media / Nigeria Qatar Economic And Investment Forum / Smes Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.