Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,647 members, 7,951,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State (2110 Views)

Grassroots Mobilisation For Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Mbaitoli Lga,Imo State. / Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu / Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
mauchiz:

You are not well, the Bible says that a curse less curse will return back to the sender.
Now listen to me, you propaganda arm of Ipob, you all days are numbered, surely your reign of terror will come to an end.
Since ESN came in to the east, they have caused the death of innocent people.
And for all the innocent people that have died as a result of ESN carelessness, there blood is on ESN head, and judgment will fall on you all and your propaganda agent.

I thought you people were sensible people, I never knew you all are senseless people, you can not fight Nigeria government.
If you had sense, you would have calmed down by now, and go underground, and stop causing the death of innocent people.
We igbos will hand you over to Nigeria government willingly, so that blood shed will stop.
Warn all ESN and ipob members.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by Akonamasi: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2021
Illumined9933:
Were the Soldiers killed?

I don't think so.
Re: There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State by mauchiz: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Akonamasi:
[s][/s]

Every person in the Igbo midst who supports the continuous enslavement of ndigbo in Nigeria, who supports the killer soldiers and policemen to continue suppressing our people, may sorrow never depart from his household. He will bury all his children and his parents will bury him. Isee isee Isee.

For the person that supports them, then the ones making them to kill innocent people, the arrow of judgment will never depart from their home.
Ugm go around killing security men, thereby causing problems for the igbos, it shall never be well with them.
The bible says that he that killeth with a sword shall die by that sword.

I repeat, UGM should stop killing security officers, they are recognised by God.
Our security officers are legal, enough of the killings.
I don't know what you all belongs to that is demanding for blood, I tell you, your days are numbered, is a matter of time and your end will come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Okada Man Return 20.8 Million Naira,meet His Country Presiden / Peter Obi Supporters Steal Pictures Of King Charles Coronation / Blame The Igbo's For 1966 Coup. Who Do We Blame For 1983?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.