Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,646 members, 7,979,190 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

N-POWER: Help Needed Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N-POWER: Help Needed Urgently. (285 Views)

Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ... / Help Needed Please! How Will I Remove That Allah Quote On My Sigi ,i No Do Again / Endtime Advert: "Female House Help Needed, To Make Oga Happy Sometimes " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-POWER: Help Needed Urgently. by MediMedi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
I checked my Dashboard last-night, I was Shortlisted but there was no place of Primary assignment.

I was asked to update my BVN, Bank Account and Name.

I went to cafer to get it done and was told to do my physical verification first.
And there's no venue for it.

I'm confused.
Re: N-POWER: Help Needed Urgently. by Manq(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Go to the local government your registered under
Re: N-POWER: Help Needed Urgently. by JimPerry(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2021
I'd guess you were shortlisted under the non graduate category. These category of persons are yet to be deployed to their PPA cos they'll have to undergo training first, hence the reason for that.
To know your venue for physical verification, dial *45665# with the phone number you used to register for Npower. Input your BVN, and enter the digit for physical verification venue. It will be displayed there. You'll need at least #30 airtime in your phone to access the service though.
Re: N-POWER: Help Needed Urgently. by MediMedi(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2021
JimPerry:
I'd guess you were shortlisted under the non graduate category. These category of persons are yet to be deployed to their PPA cos they'll have to undergo training first, hence the reason for that.
To know your venue for physical verification, dial *45665# with the phone number you used to register for Npower. Input your BVN, and enter the digit for physical verification venue. It will be displayed there. You'll need at least #30 airtime in your phone to access the service though.
THank u
Re: N-POWER: Help Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
If u do physical verification u can not be able to edit it,am facing same issue,I can't edit my,no bank details no bvn ..telling me that I HV don my pv so not possible any more

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship / 11 Things That Are More Important Than Love In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.