Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,168 members, 7,970,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:19 PM

COVID19 VACCINE: Will You Take The Booster Jab(3rd Dose)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID19 VACCINE: Will You Take The Booster Jab(3rd Dose)? (240 Views)

Buhari Receives His Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / COVID-19 Vaccine: Makinde Takes Jab As Oyo Begins Rollout / Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID19 VACCINE: Will You Take The Booster Jab(3rd Dose)? by zoer(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
For those of us that the vaccine was made a must to take, will you take the booster dose if it's made a must?
And also share your experience with the "after effects if immunization"

The first day I took the vaccine I had stomach pain, I sneaked to the kitchen to put spoon on the immunization site to see if it will stick...Hahahahah.....i heard that one from people...but to be sure...

(1) (Reply)

Improve The Lives Of Your People - Prof Osinbajo Task Local Government Chairmen / Re:bill To Back States To Collect VAT In House Of Re / Mandela’s Grandson Slams AU Status For ‘apartheid Israel’ As ‘fatally Flawed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.