Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,696 members, 7,965,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:32 PM

Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) (11696 Views)

Awww!!! Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Steps Out With His Daughters / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) / Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Rhymez(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2011
I see nothing wrong in what the poster has said. undecided. His first 2 sentences he said the actor is good and intelligent so he is not a hater. He is just saying he talks and complains too much. African mentality, ya all think he hates him. Tshew. . . . . Am outta here. angry
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by DaDoctor: 2:42pm On May 27, 2011
You comment above is ok, BUT MY QUESTION IS WAHT WAS THE INTENTION OF THE POSTER??

2 COMPLIMENTS AND A MILLION CASTIGATION?? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Rhymez(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2011
Poster is just saying his mind and thinks that there is a leak in his role due to his talk-a-lot role. Maybe he wants we all to reason with him and advise the old man before he(osuofia) develop "mouthpytention" grin
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by DaDoctor: 2:54pm On May 27, 2011
, YOU NEED TO GO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION, ITS ALMOST 1500GMT

NOTE; HIS ROLE IN FILMS ARE USUALLY UNIQUE TO HIM, DUE TO HIS NATURE, THATS HIS NICHE CARVED OUT AND MAKING WAYS FOR HIM
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by chelseabmw(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2011
he is good
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by nwaafo1: 3:04pm On May 27, 2011
Osuofi is very 1daful, he makes me watch Nollywood movies
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by klear(f): 3:21pm On May 27, 2011
Bad belle grin grin grin. Continue criticizing while d man continues rakin n his dough
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by rubi(f): 3:26pm On May 27, 2011
@ Poster I felt the same way like you before but recently I decide to ponder and pay close attension to his statements he is one person that tells the truth undiluted and without blinking his eyes although sometimes with a smile/joke but he is never intimidated by anyone they never born the same.

Everyone can't play the same character in a movie that is why it is a movie combination of different characters to play a role in a movie

Remember he is more on the comedian movies so to bring out a smile/laugh on viewers face they stretch themselves to much when talking
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by xynerise: 3:32pm On May 27, 2011
I cant believe this made it to the front page grin. You guys should expect more advices to Celebrities grin. Who cares what you said to me? I have done my part and the moderators understood me wella. So make una go hug nollywood transformers. tongue
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Natasha2(f): 3:36pm On May 27, 2011
[size=17pt]^^duh is Osofia on this forum? why not go to him personally to tell him as it is he will never know what you think of him so it has changed absolutely nada [/size]
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by xynerise: 3:44pm On May 27, 2011
^ do you know I can do what you are saying? undecided. But that will be crazy. So I need tatafos like you to tell him for me. tongue
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by anishe(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2011
Very stupid and foolish actor Nkem Owoh is. Very typical of him in the yoruba movie industry is Baba Suwe, another useless and foolish actor. I wish the two of them could be ban from the industry for the next 100 years, may be by then, they would have learnt their lesson. RUBBISH
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Natasha2(f): 3:57pm On May 27, 2011
xynerise:

^ do you know I can do what you are saying? undecided. But that will be crazy. So I need tatafos like you to tell him for me. tongue
sorry to dissapoint you I'm not a tatafo if he is getting you worked up stop watching his movies no one is forcing you to watch them, and posting about this is not crazy? go and tell him no one cares if you like him or not or if you think he talks too much like i said no one is forcing you to watch his movies 
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by sirp2007: 4:21pm On May 27, 2011
op is it nt better u look 4 a very big cotton wool,so tht anytime nkem wants to talk u stuff some into ur ear.l think u should even appreciate him for been able 2 deliver unlike some mechanical talk in nollywood movies.he is a commedian and as such must need to talk more for his audience to get d joke.
hw about chris taker,wills smith, eddie murphy and d likes?do they talk too much also?

as for me he is d best actor in 9ja
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by doncampos: 4:26pm On May 27, 2011
Most of his movies are funny and others are not. "Grab a copy" of 'sweet potato' where he attempted to hang himself, funniest part of the movie.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by xynerise: 4:28pm On May 27, 2011
@sir2007. Thank you Antelope. tongue
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 27, 2011
Poster you"ve said it well.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by xynerise: 4:42pm On May 27, 2011
You sabi something my brother/sister. grin
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by basadenet: 4:45pm On May 27, 2011
The Guy, Nkem Owoh, though a good Actor of repute, but he talks too much, to the extent that sometimes  i feel like hitting that his talkative mouth on Tv.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by chidyke77(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2011
@poster
U ar just jealous of d man,if u dnt like hs movie go and sleep.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by ayztech(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2011
But isn't this so flimsy? One person doesn't like stuff and it's headlines. Intact anyday osuofia stops talking too much he ll miss one fan; not that I'm into nollywood anyway. I generally look out for him and mr ibuand that's all
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by victorazy(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2011
If you dont like him, simply walk down the road and go hug transformer
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by xynerise: 5:39pm On May 27, 2011
*gives victorazy a heavy knock* angry
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by dantechnig: 6:11pm On May 27, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]

let him act the way he wants his producers are not against him
that is what they want
everybody must not like wat you do ok
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by sandra2011: 6:24pm On May 27, 2011
please stop advicing him, stop talking about the spec in one's eye, whie there is a log in your own eyes, all i know is that he acts very well and i enjoys his movies.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by sandra2011: 6:26pm On May 27, 2011
please stop advicing him, stop talking about the speck in one's eye, while there is a log in your own eyes, all i know is that he acts very well and i enjoys his movies.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by mikuz(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2011
No matter what you do, no be everybody wey go like you,even if you be the world best some people go still dey call you oluku!
Nkem owoh and eddie murphy who talk pass?
*hisses and walks away*
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by mikuz(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2011
No matter what you do, no be everybody wey go like you,even if you be the world best some people go still dey call you oluku!
Nkem owoh and eddie murphy who talk pass?
*hisses and walks away*
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by chriscar: 7:51pm On May 27, 2011
people dey make money with his talking, to be jobless is bad
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by fm7070: 8:04pm On May 27, 2011
It is not a crime to make constructive criticism, it helps the concerned person to be a better person.
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by Thirst4Lif: 8:06pm On May 27, 2011
Most actors are only reciting dialogue which was written by someone else.

Unless this actor is also the writer, how can he control the amount of

lines he's given?
Re: Advice For Nkem Owoh(osuofia). (no Offence) by cmon(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2011
I only like him in serious movies. He just messes up any movie that's meant to be a comedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Expect New Waist Breaking Music"- Yemi Alade Tells Fans / David Oyelowo Or Chiwetel Ejiofor? / Celebrity Journalist, Ifetayo Adeniyi Bags Media Personality Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.